Community > Posts By > Jaeshinlee

Jaeshinlee's photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:38 PM
I just want to say thank you for answering my question ,, it really helps me alot:relaxed:

Btw the reason why I can't response to there messages it that I have a work and sometimes I've been very busy maybe that's the reason why they think I'm fake

Jaeshinlee's photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:38 PM
I just want to say thank you for answering my question ,, it really helps me alot:relaxed:

Btw the reason why I can't response to there messages it that I have a work and sometimes I've been very busy maybe that's the reason why they think I'm fake

Jaeshinlee's photo
Sat 09/29/18 08:21 AM
Edited by Jaeshinlee on Sat 09/29/18 08:25 AM
Hi guys i just want to share my feelings cause it really hurts me every time some girls chat me they think that im a fake person and everytime i send them a picture of as a proof that im not fake :confused::confused:they wont believe me:cry::cry: i just want to ask why do they say those kind of things

And btw sorry if my english is bad

Jaeshinlee's photo
Wed 07/04/18 02:48 PM
Yes I will ma'am thank you:relaxed:

Jaeshinlee's photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:57 PM
I want to say thank you all for giving me an advice it really helps me to motivate my self to start a new life without her, I think it's time to let her go even if it's hard , and yes maybe we're not really meant for each other and I hope I will find a girl here in this app , a girl that can understand me a girl that supports me in everything what I do , a girl who loves me as much as I do

And once again thank you guys for everything:blush::blush:

Jaeshinlee's photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:03 AM
Yes I know that I worked too much ang sometimes when I feel really tired I can't even get to text her but as a return when I have my free time I always go out with her and surprise her :pensive::pensive: but I don't know if really supports me in my career:pensive::pensive:.
And btw thank you

Jaeshinlee's photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:20 AM
Edited by Jaeshinlee on Wed 07/04/18 03:21 AM
My girlfriend broke up with me this past few day and I know that it is my fault because I dont have much time to be with her cause I really am busy at work:sob::sob: she knows that I really love her and I really want to see her every day and every time that I have my free time I really love to surprise her :sob::sob::sob::sob:but the last time I did that she broke up with me :broken_heart::broken_heart: Ive been crying all night cause I really miss her and love her :sob::sob: I don't even know what to do :pensive::pensive: can you tell if it is really my fault or not :broken_heart:

Jaeshinlee's photo
Tue 07/03/18 11:04 PM
Can you give me some advice plss:broken_heart::broken_heart: the truth is my girlfriend broke up with me and I don't know anyone who can understand what I'm feeling rightnow:sob::sob:

Jaeshinlee's photo
Mon 07/02/18 09:44 AM
What do you think about me?:blush::blush:

Jaeshinlee's photo
Tue 06/12/18 09:01 PM
Oh really thank you maam:blush:

Jaeshinlee's photo
Tue 06/12/18 04:10 PM
PLSS help me to make a gmail account cause I forgot my password :pensive::pensive:and I can't even send or reply any messages PLSS help me if you see this thank you:kissing_heart::kissing_heart: