Community > Posts By > barun1959

barun1959's photo
Tue 03/11/14 12:15 PM

I'm always right!:wink:

Hi,welcome.
Not always,just have a deep thought and you will find sometimes you were left.drinker

Hey come on...I was just joking...I know,no one is perfect & those who thinks they had perfection,they lose further learning....

It is just a joke dude...hope u understandflowerforyou

You are 'right' sir. waving

barun1959's photo
Tue 03/11/14 12:01 PM

I'm always right!:wink:

Hi,welcome.
Not always,just have a deep thought and you will find sometimes you were left.drinker

barun1959's photo
Tue 03/11/14 12:51 AM

Left

I wish I were creative

It seems to me without putting extra effort we can't develop our creativity. think

barun1959's photo
Tue 03/11/14 12:45 AM

Lefties are said to be in their right mind.

Though they are in their 'RIGHT' mind, still they commit lot of mistakes.Ha!frustrated

barun1959's photo
Mon 03/10/14 11:24 AM

I'm not left, but Right!:laughing:

You are always 'Right'.what

barun1959's photo
Mon 03/10/14 11:00 AM

Figures.
Mighty-righty here.

Thankyoy,mighty-righty Soufie....bigsmile

barun1959's photo
Mon 03/10/14 09:15 AM

Right handed, left footed
I think ladies are right footed and gents are left footed.smile2
(without considering exception)

barun1959's photo
Sun 03/09/14 11:31 AM
Left-Right-Left-Right........Attention.
Are you left handed /right handed?
It is said left handed people are generally more talented.:banana:

barun1959's photo
Mon 03/03/14 12:19 PM
We are expert in giving advice/criticizing other's work but often fail when it happens to our own work!bigsmile
Why?

barun1959's photo
Mon 01/27/14 08:43 AM

Are you afraid of your age after fifty?
After all age is a great factor of life.explode

After 40, I never really thought about age, I just lived my life accordingly...drinker

Here lies the secret of leading a good life.
(After 40 you didn't think of your age and at 04 you were not in a position of thinking age.):banana:

barun1959's photo
Wed 01/22/14 11:32 AM

Dear everyone,

Smile like you’ve never smiled before. Today is a special day, whether it is raining, cloudy, sunny, chilly, hot, or cold. Life is beautiful. Live as if you weren’t supposed to live another day. There is no day but today.

Today is the day that will change your life. Make today count. It doesn��t matter what people say about you. Do what YOU love to do. Let people judge and own it. Embrace the feeling of being watched. Express your individuality and your creativity. Let your mind speak for itself.

Love yourself. Love who you are. Love your body. You a��re beautiful. Those imperfections make you perfect. Appreciate that you look unique. Admire your flaws. Beauty is what is inside you, not what’s outside of you. Know that in a world of hate, there is still love.

Give thanks to those around you- you’ll never know when you wi��ll see them again. Speak whats on your mind, you may never have the chance to again.

Enjoy life- you will only experience it once. Live while you are alive. Do things you never thought you could do.

Appreciate the bad times, because they make the good times even better.Be thankful for failure, because it teaches you success. Understand that rejection only leads you in the right direction.

Love your friends, your enemies, and your frenemies. You wi��ll learn to make new ones in the future. Enjoy getting annoyed, enjoy feeling upset. These emotions teach you things about yourself. Be thankful for the hate, because only then will you know yo a��re actually good at something.

Remember to spread the love and spread it like an infection. Spending your day sulking and being upset is no way to spend the limited time we have in a world where passion overrules logic. Anything can be done in your advantage.

Today will be the best day of your life. Make the most of it. :heart:

Smile like you’ve never smiled before
Smile is mile away to some people.bigsmile

Admire your flaws.
It is an art to convert our weak point into strong point.drinker

Be thankful for failure, because it teaches you success.
Yes failure is the pillar of success. :banana:

barun1959's photo
Mon 01/20/14 08:22 AM

What makes you near perfect?think
I think no body is perfect but
we can make ourselves near perfect.explode
Then again what does 'perfect' mean to you?:banana:

I think it is OK to have a relative idea of perfect...like she/he is the "perfect" guy/girl for me.

What makes me near perfect is that I am snarky and not too bad looking. Plus I can cook :wink:

What perfect mean to me, is what I have said already...the idea that something or someone is "perfect for me." There really is no such thing as one idea of perfect that is right for all people unless we're scoring a basic math test :)
What makes me near perfect is that I am snarky and not too bad looking. Plus I can cook :wink:
Snarky or anarchy?frustrated
I think inner beauty is more valuable.(As I feel.):banana:
I hope one day I will get chance to taste your cooking.bigsmile
(A smart lady,a hockey player, mother of a very talented son.....
I think you are far better than near perfect.:thumbsup: )

barun1959's photo
Mon 01/20/14 01:50 AM

There isn't anything perfect about me which is why I work and strive for perfection.

As we never can achieve the same there is always scope of improvement.
(I feel like that.):banana:

barun1959's photo
Mon 01/20/14 01:42 AM

Everybody is perfect , their perfect might not fit my perfect but that's what makes it fun !

There must be some benchmark.smile2

barun1959's photo
Sun 01/19/14 11:36 AM

Im perfectly imperfect and I like it that way biggrin

Apples of 'Candiapples' should be perfect.shades

barun1959's photo
Sun 01/19/14 11:10 AM

I think everything is perfect, even the bad things.

Not everything, at least I know I am not perfect.smile2

barun1959's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:20 AM

what makes me near perfect?

is anyone even close to 'near perfect'? lol

I don't think I am. I am just perfectly human. The good and the bad.

We know very little of ourselves.Many of us are perfectly 'inhuman'!tears

barun1959's photo
Sun 01/19/14 08:43 AM

If everyone was perfect this world would be really boring. I think our imperfections is what make us who we are.

In the process of trying to be perfect we face lot of challenges that makes our life interesting.
(If everyone be perfect I would think how to be imperfect)bigsmile

barun1959's photo
Sat 01/18/14 09:01 AM
What makes you near perfect?think
I think no body is perfect but
we can make ourselves near perfect.explode
Then again what does 'perfect' mean to you?:banana:

barun1959's photo
Sat 01/04/14 11:57 AM

Can't say I can complain two surgery's that went with no complications that I can not handle at least the results were not what I was afraid of so blessed in many ways...

New great great niece & nephew came into the family...Brother and sister in-law had surgery's that were successes as well..

My step sister has made 10 years after a liver transplant and still going strong....

Yes we have had our heartaches lost a couple of cousins one due to cancer one to a heart attack and lost a dear friend to cancer way to young... But yet still blessed....

Fixing to be at my new job this year for 3 years that I love dearly... My bosses are my brother and his partner/best friend of 35 years.....

Sure I ended up with plenty of medical bills to pay but nothing that will get me down all the way... Have house repairs out of my azz that needs done ect I will work on those this year ....

I'm blessed for I do have a house, car, food on my table and a dog that is my best buddy, my kids and grand kids are doing well and happy ....many things that others don't have... No matter how bad things may get I have to remember it can always be worse.

And on top of it all have a new granddaughter due May 7th so this year is looking good too...bigsmile

The May of 2014 a very special month for you.
Your best gift of the year:A talking doll calling you....happy
Happy New Year to you & all of your family members.:banana:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25