Community > Posts By > Mikethms

Mikethms's photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:32 PM
Because they want to and aren't really interested in anything more, which usually means the man they attract are the type who also aren't interested in anything more...

OR

Because they have low self-esteem and are afraid that if they say "no" the guy will bugger off.

OR

They do not understand (yet) that by doing so they sabotage themselves in getting a healthy, committed relationship

very untrue. had sex with my first wife on the first date. My last relationship of 6 years had sex on the first date. Nothing wrong with 2 adults having sex on the first date. just my 2 cents

Mikethms's photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:22 PM
where did I put my Scooby snacks?

Mikethms's photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:09 PM
what she said

Mikethms's photo
Sun 07/01/18 08:09 PM
Opinions are like ********....everyone’s got one ....there’s nothing wrong with having sex on the first date if that’s what you choose to do just like there’s nothing wrong with not...people are so judgmental of other people and think there way is the right way...too each it’s own mind your business I say! Lol

Mikethms's photo
Sun 07/01/18 07:07 PM
Dec 2017 to my girlfriend of 6 years. Shortly after when I needed her the most she called it quits with us.

Mikethms's photo
Sat 06/30/18 10:20 PM
I would simply give them my address. Oh ps. hurry

Mikethms's photo
Sat 06/30/18 10:13 PM
new here just wanted to say hi.

Mikethms's photo
Sat 06/30/18 09:09 PM
I don't get out much lately because of a recent surgery. I am a good listener and just want to talk. no age limits and it doesn't matter where you live. thanks