Community > Posts By > Jump84

no photo
Mon 06/25/18 08:21 AM
I just don't want to partake in human life anymore. I just want to withdraw from it completely. I don't want help from a professional, as I don't wish to improve my life or relations with others. My goal is detach from everything indefinitely, which is why I must eliminate this biological need for sex/companionship. I also want to end the hard feelings and resentment that have come with being undesirable and disliked by women/people. I just want to let go.

no photo
Mon 06/25/18 07:54 AM
I don't want help. I don't wish to pursue the world of dating/sex/relationships. I've made a decision to detach and forget it. I'm trying to find out how one can eliminate the desire for sex or companionship etc... I know it might sound bizarre, but that's honestly what I wish to do.

no photo
Mon 06/25/18 07:31 AM
Edited by Jump84 on Mon 06/25/18 07:32 AM
Hi all. I wanted to ask this question to people who know more about this stuff than me. I've never had a gf or dated, and am a virgin. I'm 27. I'll spare you a long, boring word salad about my life and problems and cut right to the chase. I've concluded that dating/sex/love/relationships aren't for me, and I pretty much know it won't ever happen for me (for many reasons I won't get into). Instead of continuing along this disillusioned path thinking one day it'll happen, or trying to "improve myself" to make girls like me, I'd rather just accept it for what it is and just move on. The problem Is, like all biological beings, the desire is still there. I want to purge the desire for it so I can live peacefully. I'd like to discuss the possibilities of doing so here. Thanks.