Community > Posts By > RMD410

RMD410's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:30 PM
:wink: It makes me laugh , all I seem to meet are men who lie about their ages, lol, men looking for younger faster women, men who talk to you when they are drinking, men who dont know how to take someone out for a meal,and they think they are doing you a favor for talking to you on this site, which they want a phone number from you immediatly. Wake up fellas,,,your not looking for a relationship here.!!!

RMD410's photo
Sun 12/26/10 12:16 PM
I can see your putting your best foot er assests forward, but I wouldnt ,,not if you want more then there passing glance,,It comes across hookerish..not someone you take home to meet the folks,,,

RMD410's photo
Sun 12/26/10 12:11 PM
I dont know If Hef is lucky or not, but it increases his chances of immortalizing himself in the saddle,,,Why not Hef, go for it,,,

RMD410's photo
Fri 12/24/10 02:03 AM
dagnabit!

RMD410's photo
Fri 12/24/10 01:55 AM
um, what?

RMD410's photo
Fri 12/24/10 01:51 AM
is there a contest!!!

RMD410's photo
Thu 12/23/10 05:23 PM
If you have the time to spare and are honest with what you say you are looking for,, you should get good responses, most people like to chat and there are more chances to meet people here then in real life.,,But dont limit yourself to looking in just one place,,, Sometimes meeting the right one just happens, when you arent looking,,,

RMD410's photo
Thu 12/23/10 05:11 PM
I happen to like a person who doesnt try to force conversation, who can just relax and talk once in awhile,,,someone you can feel comfortable with,,,I try to get to know a person a bit before meeting,,,They might be looking for something else that I'm not,,,

RMD410's photo
Thu 12/23/10 05:01 PM
Eagerness to jump,,happens on the net,,,more I think,, then in a real life meeting, (for lack of a better phrase),,Just be yourself,, you cant be accomadating for the sake of what someone else wants, that wouldnt last long,,,try to enjoy the company, have a good time,, if there be any sparks, you'll know it!

RMD410's photo
Thu 12/23/10 04:45 PM
well. as long as his nose wasnt attached to his chin it would be ok,,,mmmm,,mmmmm,,,mm

RMD410's photo
Thu 12/23/10 04:42 PM
Good luck with that one! grin:)flowerforyou

RMD410's photo
Thu 12/23/10 04:37 PM
I got a kick out of the fella who posted, the big monster ,and demanded a date,,,talking about ex's is not a good idea,, forget the past,,trying to find a more compatable mate is a good idea,, keep in mind love is blind anyways,,,Ok, any Gerard Butler look alikes out there? hehee!

RMD410's photo
Wed 11/24/10 02:41 PM
That many men are very serious in their seach for ms. perfect,,and therein lies the problem,,,nobody is perfect,,,One fellow wrote that just to talk to him you have to meet his criteria.A certain height, weight, ect,,,even a certain eye color,,, It makes me think they arent looking for a real person,,,they want that fantacy,,, I want a real person, with reality as a basis,,,If you have a bump on your nose, and a winning smile and personality, no one should notice the bump! The point being what actually makes the attraction,,,