Community > Posts By > Simonedemidova

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:12 PM
For eating all the dog food

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:11 PM

Dont worry ill handle with extra care and wont hurt it.....
In between r u desperate for men?? Or a satisfied baby??

I'm desperate to be satisfied......somebody call me!

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:10 PM

I just left from a new thread here on Mingle that say "im single" looking for BBW ladies I love them but no phone number., guess this is a scam huh. Ladies watch out he's shirtless.

Thanks who doesn't love a shirtless Australian with a fake profile pic, lol. Yay I checked it out and just gave him my phone number immediately.
lol I'm sure that number was 555-5555 lol

No it's 1-800-lick-dis (duh) I only give out my business number, lol :wink:

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:08 PM
Rrraaaaawwrrrrrrrr!

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:06 PM

Simone I can heal ur heart but never break it... I knw d worth of a genuine heart baby

My heart is made of Crystal it's very fragile.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:06 PM

I just left from a new thread here on Mingle that say "im single" looking for BBW ladies I love them but no phone number., guess this is a scam huh. Ladies watch out he's shirtless.

Thanks who doesn't love a shirtless Australian with a fake profile pic, lol. Yay I checked it out and just gave him my phone number immediately.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:03 PM
Nice photoshop! Sxcyboy!

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 05:01 PM

U have a genuine heart.... gotta check it out then... b reeady... im entering your heart

Yes. DONT hurt it please. ohwell

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:47 PM

I look at them like they are scammers looking to draw someone else who's desperate in.

Or scammers desperate for money...to steal from us genuine hearts.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:44 PM
Brrrrrrrr

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:40 PM
Yay I see it it many threads, lately a lot of guys who are soooooooo hot, and a lot of people just putting their ph numbers on here. I'm sure were all charging our phones right now!

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:38 PM

I would like her to give me a big bag of skittles .... Then her dropping to her knees and tugging at my belt ....OOO that is my dream date LOL

What are you gonna do with the skittles?

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:37 PM
At least you know your the same sign. Lol. Hopefully scorpio.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:28 PM
For carjacking a pinto

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:18 PM
You are way too hot for this site. Try posting a pic with your shirt on, lol. Jk ....

It just goes to show you personality does matter.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:03 PM
wtf I thought the party was at your house.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 04:02 PM
If anyone is feeling desperate go into the thread, why is it so hard to find a nice genuine guy thread. It looks like the yellow pages on page 6 of the thread. If I get really lonely tonight I might give me a call. NOT ! noway

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 03:50 PM

I agree. Let's talk about it over the phone. Call me 555-555-5555.

REPORTED!!!! smokin

laugh :wink: laugh laugh , hey
I thought that was number of every television show , lol.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 03:49 PM

Just out of curiousity, if they're against the rules why aren't they being deleted? I've seen several threads that still have phone numbers posted in them...

Yay I was in one thread and there was like 4 numbers, I was like dang. It just seems more and more lately, instead of saying hi, I see in a lot of threads it's like, call me, 7443567890 like REALLY?

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 01:49 PM
Are you desperate....it's a negative term for people longing for love. However, I noticed lately that many people are posting their phone numbers in the threads. No only is it extremely dangerous...it comes across very desperate. If you can't take the time to get to know someone than are you even looking for true love or a real relationship?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25