Community > Posts By > Simonedemidova

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 10:24 AM
Wtf, I'm at work, I'm so sleepy

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 10/11/13 08:24 AM
My boyfriend is very smart and mature. Of course he is much older than me, so how mature was he at my age? Who knows.

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/08/13 05:58 PM

I see eveyone has abandoned there post,so I'm here to
restore order,I am your new undisputed leader I was the
only name on the ballot.

Business card

Wars fought,revolutions settled,alligators decastrated,
orgies organized,lions tamed, virgins converted,just an all around
good guy.

Pony

your don't even have to call me Mr Pony,that's optional.
You will continue to conform and I will still do whatever.
have fun now
peace ★★★★★ out

Understood master!

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/07/13 08:59 PM
Wtf sounds like everyone having a rough week already and it's only Monday!

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/07/13 07:30 PM
I think a lot of men enjoy cooking.

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/07/13 07:29 PM
Happy birthday GL looks like you been having a lot of fun!

Simonedemidova's photo
Mon 10/07/13 07:26 PM
wtf, how's everybody doing?

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 02:07 PM
As long as your being honest with yourself, who cares if others think you are lying. In time they will get to know you for who you are,

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:27 AM
wtf it's hot and windy here. :angry:

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:25 AM

Socks and underwear, but I'm almost out of cigarettes, so I should probably add shoes to that list shortly....

laugh laugh smokin

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:08 AM
I guess he is hungover...drinks drinker laugh

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:06 AM

well I joined mingle yesterday,
and I got two friends... haven't talked to them till now,...
but I guess soon it will be fun

Go into any forum topic that interest you and you will find friends or if nothing else, conversations,...

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:03 AM
If you truley want to be happy you have to be open with your family, and if they can not accept it, then follow your heart not their rules. I've learned to just keep my dating life non existent from my family, until I get engaged or. Something....I won't bother because there are too many judgements.

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:54 AM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Sat 10/05/13 10:56 AM
It just depends on what time you are online, sometimes it's really busy and other times it is slow. Depending on what every one is doing. Plus a lot of different times zones going on here.

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 10/05/13 10:45 AM
My work uniform.

Simonedemidova's photo
Wed 10/02/13 03:42 AM

wtf just found out we got a pay rise at work, yeeeeeeehaaAaaah graaaaaandmaaaaaaa!

Wtf graaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnddmmmmmaaa! laugh

Congrats, :banana:

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:59 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Tue 10/01/13 08:01 PM

Thanks for ask Of course not, I dont want to lose her friwndship but Im trying to move on and we have to deal with this sad part for now, I know later we will be fine and great good friends but is not easy right now, I adore her but I dont want to be in a relationship without love and I dont regret anything

Having a true friend includes loving them too, maybe not compatible as lovers? Sounds like one of you was jealous because if you can maintain a friendship and love and care then there is no reason to stop dating unless someone was being too possessive or perhaps wanted an open relationship. Anyways it will get easier with time. I missed my boyfriend forever after a year of dating I missed him when we broke up but he was a total jerk and I still missed the companionship. Now I am soooo glad he is gone. I have found someone much better who I am more compatible with,so you will too. Give it time. flowerforyou who knows absence makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe she come back to you and realize grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:55 PM
Some women are old school and others want to support their self. Who cares. Working is cool but raising a family is hard some can stay home. And some must have dual working parents to make ends meet, I do agree some men want a woman's place in the kitchen because of self esteem issues and control problems. But if a woman happy being a housewife they are no less than a woman working the corporate ladder. Matter of personal choice.

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:50 PM
Wtf these sickos flinging boogs around here, duck!

Simonedemidova's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:46 PM
Depressing. huh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25