AlpineRocks's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:38 AM
Waking Up shades

AlpineRocks's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:34 AM
Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands

AlpineRocks's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:26 AM

Funny thing, most of the past century they usedto have to vote in republicans to end wars started by democrats.... (Korea, Vietnam)

We should not blind ourselves by blaming one party. Both are guilty, and until onesees that, he or she is brainwashed.

Democrats.... Clinton started more wars than Bush... Doesn't seem like it does it? It is true.
Clinton's wars:

Somalia
Haiti
Iraq (Desert Fox)
Iraq (Ongoing bombing)
Afghanistan
Sudan
Yugoslavia

His death toll is almost as high as Bush's too.

Federal spending:

Increased 35% under Clinton

(And 45% under "conservative" Bushgrumble )

The dems pushed pretty hard to get this bailout through.

Obama (as much or more than McCain) praised it, the dems in the senate and house voted it through both times.

The republicans in the House voted it down the first time. They were bought the second time around though.

The minorities of both parties are the ones speaking against things like this. Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul, and a handful of others. These peopel also saw this crisis coming years ago. We neeed to pay a little less attention to people like Obama, who want what we've been getting, and start paying more attention to the ones that want good things for us... Use the internet a little more,and get a little less informationfrom the television as it is government owned....

All good point "Ted Nugent For Presindent" Independent Party Animal!!!

AlpineRocks's photo
Fri 11/07/08 06:42 AM
Ya and he'll put the Middle East in a "Srangle Hold". He's alittle radical but he has my vote. At least he's real.glasses

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:15 PM

Same sex civil unions are legal in MA.

Cool, maybe they can all move their.happy happy happy

Someone might actually read your opinion and not laugh once you learn how to spell.laugh

I actually would prefer to move them to an island. Where they can plug each other in the A@@ all they want.happy

Do you want "them" gone to remove the temptation that you feel?

No, they should be there with their own kind. Send the AIDS victums there to. Oh and Freddie Cruger wanna Bees.laugh laugh laugh

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 02:10 PM
I been see that Ted Nugent may run next election for President. This is no joke he has been on Fox alot through the election. Would you consider him for President? He has my vote if he runs.:smile:

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:56 PM
I :heart: P***y :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: happy

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:49 PM

Same sex civil unions are legal in MA.

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:48 PM

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:39 PM
I'd go riot against them but I might get into trouble.noway I live in California and I say Yes on 8 and NO to queirs. I'll watch the knuckle heads kick their a@@'s.laugh laugh laugh

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:23 PM
Yes on 8!!!! I dont want to live in the next Sodom and Gamora, Remember the san andreas fault runs right through my back yard.

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:16 PM
I think the first thing he will do is put all his focus on the ancient past issues of slavery, racizm, and the black panthers not where it is suposed to be which is leading this country and protecting it. Just his name is bad enough. Well you got what you wanted now lets see what happends.

AlpineRocks's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:06 PM
Montrose ... Bad Motor Scooter

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:31 PM

What is everyone's drug of choice (eg. pot, alcohol....)

P***y and titties :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:21 AM
Bad ASS Harley that me bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:54 AM

I suffer from Electile Disfunction I don't like any of em
If I could raise my thumb, I'd do it.

If I lose my cars I Wont be happy either,drinker

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:50 AM
Comeomn be Real ? happy

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:31 AM
Who Should be Pres;

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:19 AM
What do you think about games?

AlpineRocks's photo
Thu 05/22/08 03:01 AM

Do you have any form of weapon in your house in a place for easy access to defend yourself if someone came into your home un-invited?

Just Know Martial Arts bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25