Community > Posts By > vinane

vinane's photo
Sun 01/02/22 10:11 AM
They were not given the Gaza Strip. Palestine has had that for centuries and it's Israel that is stealing land from the Palestinians. The Gaza strip is the land they have allowed the Palestinians to keep after they stole the rest of the country and then they turned it into the world's largest prison. Israel is a parasite on the whole world. The Rothschilds own it and the Rothschilds and the jews are responsible for most of the wars in the past century. They are responsible for the illegal immigration into Europe and this country, they are responsible for all the gay **** taking over the country and they are responsible for the great depression, and the one on the way. People need to wake up and throw this parasite off our backs, first by getting rid of the politicians that support them and then getting rid of the illegal federal reserve bank, which is owned and operated by jews. The bank is illegal because the Constitution gives the government the right to coin money, not a 3rd party and for a 3rd party to take over a Constitutional amendment would need to be passed, not simply legislation, which was signed during the Christmas break when most the legislature was on break. They had a few friendly Congressmen come in and vote it into law but it was all illegal. Then Wilson committed the ultimate betrayal and signed it.

vinane's photo
Fri 08/20/21 01:08 AM
Edited by vinane on Fri 08/20/21 01:11 AM
Also might want to ask the people from the USS Liberty about Israel being a terrorist state.

vinane's photo
Fri 08/20/21 01:06 AM
Edited by vinane on Fri 08/20/21 01:09 AM
That land belonged to the Palestinians before the jews stole it from them with the help of England and the US. And Israel is still stealing their land, what little they have left. The Balfour declaration proves that.

vinane's photo
Sun 07/04/21 03:13 PM
It will never end. Israel does not want peace. They want war. They have done countless war crimes against the Palestinians. They shoot at the kids, the fishermen, and dump their waste on Palestinian lands. They steal the lands with use of the settlers, who are just jewish thugs. Destroy olive trees, which take 10 years to start producing olives. Israel has even attacked the US. Do research on the USS Liberty. They have been caught doing several false flags and there is a ton of evidence that shows they were involved in the 911 attacks. They have murdered Iranian scientists and could very well be responsible, with the US, for the Fukushima nuclear meltdown if their little Stuxnet virus got into the Japanese power plant. Of course that can't be proven yet one way or the other being everything is buried in radiation. Israel is a parasite. They take take take from the US and other nations and all they give back is war. Why do you think the US is attacking Syria? It's all about that pipeline Israel wants to go from the Med. sea to Europe carrying stolen oil from the Palestinians. Oil was found in the Med. Sea off the Gaza strip, making it Palestinian oil but Israel steals it. Assad said no to the pipeline and the next thing you know we are at war with Syria, who has done absolutely nothing to us.

vinane's photo
Sun 07/04/21 02:58 PM
Oh you mean those rockets that never hit anything but dirt and no one knows for sure who fires them. I think Israel fires them to have an excuse to commit more war crimes.

vinane's photo
Thu 07/01/21 10:45 PM
Biden is a pile of dung. I hope all you idiots that voted for him are enjoying the hell he's putting the country thru. Get ready to see your taxes go way up. He has opened up the floodgates on the southern border. They are coming in by the hundreds of thousands and the gov't is flying them to cities all over the country. He wants to take away the guns again and he has already bombed other nations. Gas has increased by at least a dollar in the short time he's been in their and that increase started the second he cancelled the oil pipeline. His kid has committed countless crimes against the country and other people. He is a perfect example of a A #1 creep. 90% of his administration is from the Obama administration. Big difference there, huh? But the worst thing he did was steal the election. I am not a democrat or a republican. I am a independent moderate. I can see a election theft when one happens and the amount of evidence is overwhelming. This administration is illegitimate. If you can't see it was stolen then you have not bothered to look at the evidence, watch the hearings, or listen to the witnesses. All you have done is watch the people who helped do it, the corporate media. I watched all the hearings except for Nevada and that is because the sounds was messed up. I looked at the evidence that was shown, I listened to the witnesses. I saw the video of the fraud taking place right in front of the security cameras. None of these instances have been explained away by the democrats. I have not actually heard a democrat anywhere say 'No we did not steal the election'. All they do is block audits and say those that believe it was stolen are conspiracy theorists. The only conspiracy was the actually theft of the election. Anyone that believes a man who drew thousands to rallies, had boat convoys, car convoys and was more popular than any politician in years lost to a man who stayed in his basement, couldn't fill a broom closet at a rally, and had no energy whatsoever and admitted to having a vast election fraud organization before the election is totally delusional and retarded. Supposedly old Joe got 81 million votes, which is more votes than Obama got and more than any other candidate in history got and yet the dems never brag about that, not once have I heard them brag about 81 million votes. This is because they know it's far from the truth. Can't wait for the results of the Maricopa audit. That will prove AZ was stolen.

The Courts are a joke on this matter. Not one of them has accepted a election lawsuit. The evidence hasn't even been allowed to enter a court room so all you liberals out there that keep saying he lost all his lawsuits you are being delusional. You can't lose a lawsuit if the courts won't even look at it. I hope all you delusional liberals enjoy the communism that you helped vote in. Trump wasn't perfect, I have many complaints against him but he sure was a hell of a lot better than what we have now. No POTUS in history has done as much harm to this nation in such a short time after taking office than Biden has.

vinane's photo
Sat 01/23/21 09:13 PM
Hope you enjoyed those lower drug prices while they lasted. The liberals Chief of Thieves just rescinded Trump's orders and now everything will be back the way it was. Hope the liberals are happy.
https://nationalfile.com/biden-scraps-trumps-executive-order-lowering-prices-of-insulin-epipen-for-impoverished-americans/

vinane's photo
Sun 11/15/20 12:47 AM
Wow! There sure are a lot of brainwashed people here. All these Trump bashers and they don't have a clue as to what's going on. Most of what you believe about Trump has been manufactured by the media that has wanted him out since day 1 because he is not one of them, the globalists. The ones that say he's the worst President ever have absolutely no clue what previous Presidents have done. Nixon signed the HMO act, therefore putting profit into healthcare and why things are so much today in healthcare. It's why a bandaid will cost $10. Reagan had Iran Contra and was a major force in the drug war going gung ho. Bush lied us into a war in Iraq. and there is strong evidence he was involved in JFK's assassination. Clinton stole the money from the Social Security fund and put IOU in there. He also had the Monica thing going on too. Bush II and his administration had a huge hand in 911 and were behind it. He also lied and got us into more wars in the middle east. Obama illegally spied on Trump during his campaign, lied about Obama care (couldn't keep your doctor) and is corrupt. Tell me what Trump did that is worse than all the previous presidents did going back to Kennedy.

This election is in a attempted coup de tat by communists and the democratic party. There is so much evidence of election fraud it cannot be ignored. Republican poll watchers not allowed in polling places to observe the count. Strictly illegal. The voting machine by Dominion are in 30 states and there is absolute proof they were switching voted from Trump to Biden. I have seen it on election feeds. The dominion voting machine company had Pelosi's chief of staff on it's board and Feinstein's husband is a major stock holder. The machines are esily hacked. They are not suppose to be connected to the internet and many witnesses have signed affidavits saying they were connected. One polling place put paper up on the windows so people couldn't see what was going on inside. In both Wi and MI you have vehicles arrive from out of state unloading boxes of ballots at 4 AM after the elction ended. And in some cases over 100,000 new votes were tallied, every single one for Biden. They have already identified over 700,000 illegal ballots in PA that will be thrown out. In Nevada they were not checking the signature on mail in ballots to the signature on file. Violation of state law. They have found thousands of people that voted in Nevada that no longer reside there. The list goes on and one. Over 200 signed affidavits of fraud from Wayne county, MI alone. Trump was pulling in thousands of people at his rally while old Joe had trouble filling up a broom closet. Trump had a 93 mile car convoy in AZ and boat convoys on both coasts. Biden had nothing. He couldn't even remember which son died or his wife's name. And you biden supporters are going to sit there and tell me that the old man that wants to bring in communisn (look into what was on his son's laptop, the one the corporate media didn't tell you about) and is half dead got the most votes in history, even more than Obama. If that is what you're saying then you are all brainwashed and dilusional. This election was stolen. BTW the US with military help raided a computer server in Germany today that had a hand in our election fraud. It's owned by Dominion. Dominion at one time was diebold. Anyone that voted for Biden voted for communism, a pedophile, a zionist, and someone that will be controlled by communist China. Biden is already talking about permanent face masks, more lockdowns, and he wants to make work at home people pay another 5% tax on their already high taxes. He has pretty much filled his transition team with all lobbyists from big tech and the defens eindustry. Prepare for more wars if your buddy Biden succeeds in stealing this. Maybe your kids will get to go fight for the globalists. If the dems

vinane's photo
Mon 10/19/20 12:19 AM

Let's have a discussion on covid19. Say if you believe in the pandemic or that it is a scam and why you have chosen that opinion.

So here we are in the 8th month of this scamdemic. I believe it is a scam. There is more than enough evidence to prove that it is a scam. Event 201, the fact the CDC does not have a sample of the virus (from their own documents), and the WHO is operated by a very corrupt bunch. The head of the WHO was the Ethiopia Health minister and he helped cover up 3 cholera epidemics. He also has no medical training and is not a doctor. The masks are a joke. It's like trying to stop mosquitoes with a barbed wire fence.

vinane's photo
Mon 10/19/20 12:08 AM
I don't trust the crooks anymore than I can throw them out. They have lied to us so many times. The lies include Saddamn had nukes, Pearl Harbor was a complete surprise, 911 was done by Osama, You have to pay a federal income tax, Gulf of Tonkin bombing, JFK was killed by Oswald, The whole Russian Collusion thing with Trump, and many others I cannot recall at this moment. They not only lie to us they support others that do like Gates, Soros, Fauci, and the banksters. They lied about marijuana being bad for you and it being a gateway drug. That lie lasted for decades and some of them are still telling it. There is absolutely no reason to trust the government because everytime one of them opens their mouth a lie comes out. And now they have the biggest lie of all going on and that is the scamdemic with a cold virus.

vinane's photo
Tue 08/11/20 09:47 PM
Edited by vinane on Tue 08/11/20 09:48 PM
Many people don't know what anti-semitism really means. The jews have hijacked the term. The jews have you thinking that anti-semitism is the discrimination against jews because of their religion. The discrimination is there because of how they have acted and treated the inhabitants of the countries they live in. A semite is someone that is native to the mediterranean area. The Hebrews are semites. However they only represent about 10% of the jewish population. The other 90% are ashkenazi jews, which originated in Eastern Europe and they migrated to the mediterranean area years later. From what I understand the Ashkenazis were a brutal race of people back then. Most Israelis are Ashkeanazi jews. Palestinians are semites. They are from the area they live in. Israel is more anti-semitic than any other group of people alive today. They kill Palestinians for sport. They kill kids. They destroy their olive trees. Takes 10 years for a Olive tree to produce fruit. They have them in the world's largest prison called Gaza. They are stealing Palestinians oil and gas and selling it to Europe. Oil and gas was found off the shore of Gaza a few years ago. Palestinians don't see a dime from the theft. They destroy their house because they don't have permits. They destroyed a 800 year old mosque because it didn't have a building permit. What they have and are doing to the Palestinians is a 100 times worse than anything the Nazi's did. And much of what the nazi's were accused of doing has been proven to be lies but that's a different issue.

Anti-zionism is someone who does not like zionism, which is the belief that Israel should have all the land from the Tigress to the Euphrates. Those 2 blue lines on their flag represent those rivers. Zionism believes Israel should rule the world and everyone who is not a jew is basically a POS and is only there to serve jews.

A member of Knesset was on Amy Goodman's show a few years back and she admitted that when they call someone a anti-semite, it's a trick to get them to shut up about Israel and it's evil deeds. I think people should just admit to being a anti-semite, even if they aren't. This will take that power away from them. Of you could turn it around and tell them who the real anti-semites are.

vinane's photo
Tue 08/11/20 09:24 PM
The gov't has dissolved itself over the protests due to the explosion. As far as I know Lebanon has no gov't now. Next few weeks should be interesting. Wish we could rid of ours that easily. We should've kicked them to the curb after 911. In Lebanons case it was carelessness. In the case of 911 it was a deliberate act of terrorism conducted by our own gov't and Israel and nothing happened to them.

vinane's photo
Tue 08/11/20 09:19 PM
Perhaps people should wait until the court trial is over before passing judgement on the NRA in this matter. This Ag is a dingbat and diehard democrat. Even before she was elected as the AG she accused the NRA of being a terrorist organization. Her main reason for running for AG was to make it difficult for Trump. She absolutely hates him. One thing about this BS lawsuit is that she's going after them for misusing funds. Congress misuses funds 365 days a year and nobody does anything about it. This lawsuit is all politics for her and really has nothing to do with the misuse of funds and so far no evidence has been released that I have seen that supports these allegations. NRA has already counter sued.

vinane's photo
Tue 08/11/20 07:52 PM
I will never support the Big Looting Machine. This is not about racial justice. This is about trying to overthrow the gov't to install a communist regime. Antifa is a pure communist organization. In case you didn't know Antifa means anti-fascist. They have been around since the early days of nazi Germany. BLM has obviously aligned with Antifa and many leaders of BLM are admitted communists. The ones who are not communists and are supporting them are too naive to see what they are. Theuy want racial justice so bad they can't see what they are following. Communists do not believe in racial justice. The politicians that support them are communists. The Communist Party of America just gave their presidential endorsement to Biden. They have never endorsed a main party politician for POTUS before. BLM and Antifa are Biden supporters. What does that tell you??

vinane's photo
Sun 08/09/20 10:33 PM
Trump is the only logical choice. I am really tired of people bashing Trump because of what the corporate media tells them. Trump is far from perfect. I have plenty of issues with him but none of the issues I have are the things the media are talking about. Biden is a POS. He will support Israel more than Trump. He has admitted to being a zionist. He will turn this country into a communist nation. He suffers from CRS. He is not qualified to be POTUS. Whoever his running mate will be will end up being POTUS and it looks like it will be a black woman. This is a horrible situation. He is getting ready to pick a VP running mate based on racism, sexism, and political correctness rather than being based on who would be best for the job if he dies in office, which in his case is very possible. The black women he is looking at are all dimwits and left leaning communists. I could live with a black woman being POTUS but not those women. Sheila Jackson would be a much better pick for a black woman than anyone he is looking at. With Trump getting a second term he won't be shackled with the possibility of another term. He will have more freedom to do what needs to be done. Unfortunately he will probably do things none of us will like but so will Biden. And for all you Trump bashers out there I want you to think of something that you obviously don't even consider. If Trump didn't win we would have one of the most corrupt political figures in American history as POTUS. We would be in more wars and have more taxes thrust upon us. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind things would be way worse today then they are, maybe just in different ways. And to cap it off she would be getting ready to steal another election for another 4 years. America would be absolutely destroyed on her watch. Look what she did with Libya when she was Secretary of State. Trump's reaction to the virus has not been bad. Too many people are falling for the scam. The virus has been blown way out of proportion and the lockdowns have done way more harm than the virus. There are no studies or research that shows 6 ft distancing helps at all. Fauci literally grabbed it out of the air and all the corporations and government officials went with it w/o even questioning the SOB. Face masks don't help because the virus is way smaller than the weave on the masks. CDC has admitted this along with many doctors. Goes right thru it like air does. Please find the documentary called Hoaxed and watch it to see how the media has been manipulating some of you people.