Community > Posts By > RichardSchulz

RichardSchulz's photo
Mon 09/16/13 08:50 PM
Wow this is a really good. I am diabetic and am always looking for new baked goods to try thanks

RichardSchulz's photo
Mon 11/22/10 10:25 PM
Or is a classically trained French Chef

RichardSchulz's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:19 PM
What I have found works really well is cutting out the back bone of the turkey and flatten it them put your stuffing in a roasting pan with a grate on top of it and place the turkey on top the turkey then helps flavor the stuffing and it cooks faster and the dark meat will self baste the white meat pulse you do not have to worry about the stuffing being under cooked

RichardSchulz's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:08 PM
thanks I really like the calamari a lot the problem I am haveing with the cake and mousse is that they sell at about the same rate. oh an the mousse only has a little espresso in it just to enhance the dark chocolate I know the power of the dark chocolate

RichardSchulz's photo
Sun 11/21/10 10:56 PM
Edited by RichardSchulz on Sun 11/21/10 11:13 PM
I am the head Pastry chef at Orso and the Brew House in Anchorage Alaska I have to change up the menu so I was thinking of putting on a dried cherry and almond tart with a brandied whip cream and a brown butter ganache so to do this I have to take a desert off the menu so what is it going to be the mascarpone dark chocolate cheese cake bomb or the espresso dark chocolate amaretto mousse??? I can not make up my mind so your help would be appreciated