Community > Posts By > KatCalifornia

KatCalifornia's photo
Thu 12/22/11 10:48 PM
Purple? I love it! Sure wasn't a stock color then.

KatCalifornia's photo
Thu 12/22/11 10:46 PM
Didn't you learn the "new math?" When you hit about 35, you just start adding your digits until it's a single digit. So at 35, you are 3+5=8. Be a child again. Awaken the spirit of play. Laugh! Think about what you want to be when you grow up ... but so long as you're only 1-9 or 10, you don't have to grow up if you don't want to. :) LOL

I loved turning 50 - had a big party with 42 of my friends, a DJ, some live music, great food and dancing. I thought about it at 60 ... and decided I'd rather find other occasions to have parties. Ciao ...

KatCalifornia's photo
Thu 12/22/11 10:38 PM
At 33 I married a man 26 years older because men my age were couch potatoes and he could keep up with me running and outdoors, etc. ... we raised 2 daughters ... and marriage lasted 16 years ... but it was harder when he hit 70s and started accelerated aging ...

Now, the reverse age question is valid, women dating younger men. No I'm hot hijacking this conversation, just pointing out that "cougar" dating is becoming more popular for older women with younger men.tongue2