Community > Posts By > Imprintable

Imprintable's photo
Tue 03/08/11 12:14 AM
Charles,
I have a similar question. When I go to the mail/sent two messages (I sent) show a orange box with a check under the “Read” column. When I move my mouse over them they say “replied”. But when I go to my in box I don’t see any reply’s. So, are there reply’s that I didn’t get or is that I don’t understand how it works?
Thanks

Imprintable's photo
Sun 02/27/11 03:45 PM
I once read, “Women are always looking for the perfect guy. In the meantime she gets married”. laugh laugh laugh

Imprintable's photo
Sun 02/27/11 02:59 PM
There are too many different solutions to this; you can’t give one definitive answer. To say, “men work and provide” while “women make kids and do chores” is kind of old school. It completely depends on the two adults in the relationship, work, children, cultural backgrounds, and so on. It seems to me that the exact details don’t matter as much as the agreement between the two parties. If a couple talks it over, make choices on who does what; then it all should be good. But hey, I’m divorced; I probably don’t know much of anythingohwelllaugh.

Imprintable's photo
Wed 02/16/11 10:19 AM
Something doesn’t add up. Protect your heart and pocket book man!!!

Imprintable's photo
Tue 02/15/11 01:51 PM

Oh tweak me! Tweak me!!!!!!!

I just had to reply, your post kicks my confidence up a notch. Thank you for that. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Imprintable's photo
Tue 02/15/11 01:48 PM

Your profile seems likably pleasant.
I lightened the picture to see what
you looked like.
I would suggest you do that too, as
you look good :-)

I lightened up the photo and posted it. I left the original up so you can see the difference. Much more and I'll be a ghost (boo:-). Thanks, I really appreciate your advice.

Imprintable's photo
Tue 02/15/11 08:51 AM

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the thumbs!!!!

Imprintable's photo
Mon 02/14/11 06:44 PM
Well, I’ve been on this site for a few months now. Been playing in the community forums some and finally decided to make a real effort on my profile. I’ve updated the pictures and text. Please take a look and tell me what you think. I welcome all the help I can get. Thanks!!

Imprintable's photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:35 PM
Fair enough:smile:

Imprintable's photo
Sat 02/12/11 09:57 PM

I don't think I've ever flipped my hair or licked my lips to tell some guy I was interested.

would that be consciously never or do you think maybe on a subconscious level you have (you know; wihtout thinking about it)? Either way, if I may ask, then what do you give as sign to the one you are interested in?

Imprintable's photo
Sat 02/12/11 08:58 PM
Hey ladies, is it true that “hair flipping” and “lip licking” really are signs that she is into you? Or is the hair thing just a nervous habit and your lips were dry that day laugh .

Imprintable's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:30 AM
Wanted; friend, companion, lover. Must be willing to put up with 70’s music and a future with happiness.

Imprintable's photo
Fri 12/24/10 09:20 AM
Loyal, thoughtful, fair, shy, logical

Imprintable's photo
Wed 12/15/10 01:30 AM
Stuff; didn’t George Carlin have a great routine about stuff? Youtube and search “Carlin Stuff”.

I like to collect some stuff. But, not to take it with me when I die. No, I’ll leave it to my children so they have to go thru my stuff and end up selling or throwing it all way. Why, because they have their own stuff.laugh But we do it anyway. Having stuff gives a sense of security and accomplishment. It’s silly really but we do it anyway. The more important stuff to me is less tangible. I think relationships are better stuff to have than a collection of whatever. You might not take it with you when you die but someone else, you love, will cherish it for a long time.

Imprintable's photo
Wed 12/15/10 12:42 AM
It depends on what god you are thinking of. After all Zeus was once believed to be a “real” god with “real” power. Folks, just like the ones on this page, once defended him in no uncertain terms. Today no one believes that Zeus is a god, let alone real. There is no word to describe a non belief in Zeus, yet we all know he doesn’t exist. No one needs to declare themselves as a Zeus atheist; just thru reason we all know there is no Zeus. noway

The only way we can know if the Christian god is real is for him to reveal himself; and not in some “I read it in the bible” way; but, in a real undeniable way. If the Christian god exists then he needs to violate the laws of physics; he needs to do it today, not in an “it happened 2000 years ago” way, but today. Make the sun not shine for a day (not with clouds but in a real undeniably measureable way), bring angles to earth for us all to see, raise the undeniably dead. Anything other than I read it in the bible. Something that is completely and undeniably seen and measured would prove it to me. The Creationist believe the earth is young and the Grand Canyon was formed by god, then this god should close the Grand Canyon immediately if not sooner. Just make it completely go away; that would be undeniable and you would have a believer in me. Please just try to answer this without quoting the bible. indifferent

Imprintable's photo
Tue 12/07/10 09:55 PM
Seems like the prop 8 (gay marriage) haters in CA were affiliated with religious groups. Seems like gays are shunned from most churches. And I hate the phrase, “that’s so gay”.

Just like with gravity, please use science to prove the existence of god. If were told god is real without evidence then we can discount god without evidence.
indifferent

Imprintable's photo
Tue 12/07/10 09:40 PM
Nitsua1984, yea it doesn’t answer my question but that sure was a funny post. Love it. Cloest I got was fumbling a new roll of tp into the donut hole. laugh

Imprintable's photo
Tue 12/07/10 09:03 PM
Every time I hear about this topic it seems to be totally from the woman’s perspective. You must leave the toilet seat down because if it’s dark she might fall in; right? surprised Well, what about from a man’s perspective? For men, if its dark and the toilet seat is down they end up making a total mess of the bathroom. frown And regardless of up or down, woman or man, shouldn’t you check every time? Why is this a issue for women?

Imprintable's photo
Mon 11/29/10 08:54 PM
The word that comes to mind for me is “compassion”. Your Mingle2 mate should have shown some to you and your employee. Maybe I’m being too harsh. Sorry if I am.

Imprintable's photo
Mon 11/29/10 06:37 PM
Troublebug,
You sure got some knockers!!!

Previous 1