no photo
Sun 02/10/19 03:24 PM
I think if Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez were to get elected for president and starts raising taxes on business and the movers and shakers that keep our economy alive, they all should just turn off the lights, lock up the doors to their business and go on a little vacation for a couple months and let the people who elected her have time think about it a little more.

Sorry, I have scratched and clawed, took the risks, and put in the long hours 7 days a week to build two business and sold them. I paid one hell of a lot of taxes along the way already. Yes, I comfortably retired early, but I also paid a price with not having any personal life while doing it.

I worked for my $, no one gave it to me. I do not want someone taking it away from me to give to someone else. JMO

no photo
Fri 11/30/18 01:34 PM
I am kinda new here, but will throw out a few comments. It has been my experience that over 95% of the ladies that have contacted me have little or no profiles.

I do ask about kids for verification. I am looking in the age range where kids might or might not be still living at home, some ladies do not seem to fill out forms well. Myself I have raised my kids, and they are out on their own. I retired early and have several two seat hobbies kids would not fit well with, including home life.

Many ladies that also have short profiles, do not fill out their profile well and definitely do not spend time reading my profile. It seems some live other places than what is posted with their username also.

I am in Oklahoma and am looking for someone relatively local, Sorry Omaha Nebraska is not "local" to me. Your 3 kids are with their Dad every other weekend, just not today. Yes, you have kids at home. You do not do drugs because you just got out of drug rehab last month. Hummm

Not exactly what I am looking for, Ya Know?