Community > Posts By > LaterJobin

LaterJobin's photo
Wed 12/01/10 10:49 PM
Is there anyone that lives in the Kaiserslautern area? I just got here last month and am looking for people to hang out with. I enjoy outdoor activities like snowboarding, hiking, traveling, stuff of that nature. I also like to hang out watch movies or tv, anime, play video games. I'm not too much into the club scene (they aren't bad once in a while), but will hang out in pubs.

Where is everybody!? Specifically those people who share a common interest \(^o^)/

LaterJobin's photo
Wed 12/01/10 10:40 PM
Do not want

LaterJobin's photo
Mon 11/29/10 04:18 AM
I tried pondering this on a smaller scale, e.g. What is my worth in this room, I couldn't really figure it out.

Are you religious at all?

LaterJobin's photo
Mon 11/29/10 03:56 AM
Depends on the amount of time. Generally the longer you're together before distance comes into play the better the chances of the relationship staying intact. Also the longer you spend apart the more likely the relationship will crumble.

LaterJobin's photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:12 PM
For God it's all relative to the human being pondering the question. Personally for me, God isnt worth my time to really think about. For plenty of reasons, one of the most prominent being the fact that the bible is written by human hands.

The same goes for humanity. The tree, to the squirrel, is more important than the forest. Humanity to the humans who enjoy society/culture/civilization etc. find it important, so much so that some of them are willing to die to protect it. To these humans, humanity is worth everything. In my opinion these humans outnumber those who believe that we're not the most important beings on the planet.

It doesn't matter if God looks to us to carry on his name. Many people do. It's a fact of life. What boggles my mind is, how can an all knowing God who apparently can see the future, create a soul that he knows will one day wind up in hell to be tortured for eternity. What kind of God is that.

Our worth is relative. To you nothing. To the soldier coming home in a transfer case, humanity might have been worth what he died for.