Community > Posts By > BLBW

no photo
Sat 03/05/11 12:33 PM
That was an awesome video....
You need the time to build that kind of trust...no amount of money can build trust like that. :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 03/04/11 01:12 AM
Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada
Live in a Border Town by Houlton, Maine

Wonderful Mountain, River valley scenic view.

We have the full 4 seasons as they are meant to be.
Rainy Spring, Comfortable Summers, Cool refreshing Fall, Lots of Snow in Winter. laugh

There are no industries here so no pollution, just enough jobs to keep people off the streets.

As much as I like the area, been here for 20 years, family has moved on, now it's my turn......drinker :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:08 PM
Folks....I am really ready for Spring.

Just shoveled 5" of heavy wet snow with freezing rain from my drive way last night after work. Today was sunny with gust of winds for 20*F

I am Ready for warmer weather, tank tops and shorts.

TxGal...I was in El Paso in August, first time to the state, I go back in a heart beat....Party ON!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 01:53 PM
Hello Steph...welcome!
I am in Woodstock. Been on this site, on and off, sice Nov/10.
It's been interesting to say the least.
If you have any questions....do not hestiate to mail.

Take good care and enjoy!
Bee

no photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:05 AM
That was horrible!!!!!

The woman should have known somthing was wrong with this charater...
It is said that people on the internet can be anything that they want to say they are. This is one BAD proven fact in this case.

God bless the children...help heal their minds.

no photo
Mon 02/28/11 12:10 PM

From a woman's point of view...if you just say "hi" and that's it...don't expect a whole lot in return. I haven't been on here long and unfortunately (or fortunately, however you wish to perceive it) I am new to the dating scene. Already what I'm seeing is guys messaging me with nothing more than "hi" or giving me nicknames (sweetie, honey, etc) without ever talking to me first. Ask me questions...get to know me...let me get to know you...but you gotta say more. And NO propositions. Seriously...if I was looking for a "hook-up", I'd go to my local bar.

Sapphireturtle....well put for your first post!

Agree....no propositions....I've gotten "you need a man to take care of you". Sorry Honey, been doing well for the past three years, on my own. I don't need...I choose :wink:

Hi Art.....:wink: :wink: :wink: oops :laughing:

no photo
Sun 02/27/11 01:22 PM
The last serious relationship was a mistake and we both knew it before the wedding. We both hooked up for the companionship. Worst of it was he got hurt because he was in love, in his own way, and I only thought of us as good partners, which worked for almost 7 yrs. But over time when you feel more lonely being with someone then you do just being on your own alone, then it was time to get out.

If there is a next time for me...hope to be with the person that you are truly happy to be with and yes can talk about anything without fear.

In my mind this person would be your soul mate, not always easy to find.

To All...Peace on your journey in finding Happiness...flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/20/11 09:16 AM
Thank you for sharing MisKim.....wishing you alot more smiles and happiness.

flowers

no photo
Sat 02/19/11 12:51 PM

I'm 22 almost 23, neways my longest relationship has been 3 months im the perfect partner and everything maybe i just get the wrong girls??

Now listen up dude., no one's perfect in this world., except one or two, but we call them a moron.! I'm young but not a dumb, i was in a relationship with a chick for 1 and a half year.. Ya of course we end up in a break up.. What was the reason.? We never came to new bout each other, i was 17 when i fall in this relationship trap.. We were young, excited to be together but not knowing whats the ugly future., we rushed in this relationship stuff, we were both strangers when we fall in love..! So i learned that one should be friend with a chick to know her deeply before jumping into the stuff, if you think she's fine n ready for relationship ask her n express your feelings.. If not, then you only be friends with her..

I maybe wrong at this one, but that's my opinion

Ash - Great advice for space3bound....and like sweetstgirl, it has taken myself a time to learn that. Now that is what I ask for, friendship first.

Good luck space3, learn well.

no photo
Sat 02/19/11 09:18 AM

The more I see lists and assumptions about age, the more I chuckle to myself because I am one of a kind no matter what age I am.

Monier - you male....Me Female and I feel the same way blushing laugh :tongue: :banana:

no photo
Sat 02/19/11 09:09 AM

tongue2 Hmmmmm perfect, is a little scary. if someone thought they where the perfect date they would probably scare me off really quickly, I am way way not perfect and sure wouldnt want anyone to think they where.tongue2

I agree with you Josie! I am not perfect and I Do run when the guy thinks he is.

Young pup....you are learning what you are looking for, so far you have not found her. Keep looking my friend...she could be the girl next door. flowerforyou

Enjoy the lessons you learn!

no photo
Sat 02/19/11 08:49 AM
Hello Canadian Ladies!

Hi Justsayinghello!

Well today is 1*C with light snow flurries....what a nice Spring day :wink:

Hi navygirl....are you still in or retired?

I must be losing my mind, so others are telling laugh , I am trying to get back into the Army Reserves, been out for 18 years.
But I am looking at my future. Wish me Luck Ladies oops

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 04:17 PM
well BettyB....no ice jam on my roof but would like for a that snow on it to fall off laugh
Dec. 14th we had flash flooding and lost two roads around me...hoping that will not happen again.

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 04:06 PM
Hello BettyB,

Still cold here in New Brunswick...-16*C tonight with a -3 Tomorrow, the 16th being B'day :wink:
Thursday and Friday looking at a 3*C...wow...what crazy weather we are all having.
Glad you are going to have a warmer Friday....enjoy! :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 03:39 PM

I'm curious..what are the rules that u go by?

I find it is hard to trust online dating site.
So far in the few month I've been on this site, I have found after messaging and a few with phone calls, profiles are false, their relationship status not true, one had a picture of completely different person...wow that was a shock...whole different person.

Now, I changed my status from looking for a relationship to looking for friendship....maybe then find someone who wants to get to know me and for me to get to know them. Not, how soon can I meet and F*** you?!

Otherwise....have fun with it LOL :banana: laugh

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 03:15 PM
Eastern Canadian "Present" waving

no photo
Tue 02/15/11 03:12 PM
laugh rofl
Good one!

no photo
Mon 02/14/11 12:45 PM
Edited by BLBW on Mon 02/14/11 12:45 PM
happy