Community > Posts By > BLBW

no photo
Thu 04/07/11 04:47 PM

but you give me an ATV, and I'll go in any weather...mudd'n season is around the corner once it warms up to have mud to play in.
Really! I never figured you for a mud-puppy. Hard to picture you covered head-to-toe in mud. More like tea with the Astors. Go figure.

LMAO Art...goes to show there is more then meets the eye!!! laugh Come to the East Coast and I'll show you what wheel'n is all about. Hold onto your hat LOL

no photo
Thu 04/07/11 02:33 PM

Seamac, If I had the money I would buy your house...the Blue's Festival and LOBSTER is right up my alley hehe

First I need to sell mine and give a good reason for moving to the States from Canada. Alot of paper work I understand. sad2

Good luck getting to the states!

I'd make you an offer on my house you couldn't refuse. It has issues...it is a wonderful location though and if I could afford to fix it, even over a few years it would appreciate as the area continues to improve. 10 - 12 years ago this was a drug infested area that local children were forbidden to come to, now it is sought after, nothing but up from here. I hate to leave but feel it is the best thing for me at this juncture in my life.

Then Seamac...you and I are in the same boat...I like my location but my house has issues also. I can only do so much and hard to find good help without taking off an arm or leg to pay for their work.
I live outside of a growing town with little night live. So we make our own entertainment, together on the deck with the fire pit roaring. If you have ATV the group get together and tour the country side stopping at streams or lakes and build a lunch.
I just feel it's time for me to move on. I have friends in FL who have been wanting me to move down hehe One of these days my boat will come in and take me on an adventure of a life time. Crossing fingers and toes laugh

Hello Art! I have always been here, just not much to say till now drinker Cheers

no photo
Wed 04/06/11 04:22 PM
Seamac, If I had the money I would buy your house...the Blue's Festival and LOBSTER is right up my alley hehe

First I need to sell mine and give a good reason for moving to the States from Canada. Alot of paper work I understand. sad2

no photo
Wed 04/06/11 04:15 PM
"Either they're smarter than us or they just don't have any bawlls. "

Artie my dear....we are smarter then you...but you give me an ATV, and I'll go in any weather...mudd'n season is around the corner once it warms up to have mud to play in.

"Yard Work.
Yard.
Work.
Yard Work :-) "

Yes Mame....beside walking, yard work is the best medicine to relief the job stress...with music of course.

laugh

no photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Now....this is one to tell others....if I could only remember the whole joke without ruining the punchline LOL

no photo
Thu 03/17/11 02:00 PM
Happy St. Patty's Day to you Mendy.
Just getting off work this fine Sunny Evening!

biggrin

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 08:25 PM
Sorry for the double post...My System froze...didn't think it posted...............:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 08:23 PM
Any day is a good day, but when it is your Birthday...It Is A Special Day For You Only!

Happy Birthday Wolf Chic!

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 08:22 PM
Any day is a good day, but when it is your Birthday...It Is A Special Day For You Only!

no photo
Fri 03/11/11 08:21 PM

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 02:33 PM
Not much to go on!

Hope you Find her!

Good Luck!

no photo
Thu 03/10/11 02:17 AM
I will not change you.....just don't try to change me....let's just work together...and have all the pieces drop into place.

flowers

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 05:05 PM
I feel your pain Poohbear.....so sorry you are going through this. As you can see you are not alone. You have done nothing wrong.

Like Tom said: "..it' not a gender thing..it's a person thing"
He was not strong enough to let you know how he felt, shame on him, he didn't give you the chance to understand, to work on his issues he was having,together.

In time the hurting will ease, you will not forget the good or the bad but know you will have good times with another when you are ready.

Hugs to you girl! flowers

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 09:55 AM

I hope the West Coast weather is better then the East Coast. Today I am home, not at work, Snowfall warnings and freezing rain warning. I can handle driving in the snow but there is no control where freezing rain is concerned.

5 more days till officially Spring :banana: :banana: :banana:

This Eastern has checked back in!

Hello To All flowerforyou

BLBW I had no idea we were getting snow here today.....becareful

Justsayinghello

I was already to leave the house at 6:30am this morning when I heard the weather report of the snow and freezing rain....I walked out on the road, came back into the house. Weather made my decision that quick. If it wasn't March break here for the kids, Schools would have been canceled. Now it is only raining here with chance of freezing rain. Are you getting the up to 50 cm of snow? You be careful also. I'm not leaving the house LOL

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 09:41 AM
Good Luck in your search. I am sure you will succeed. winking

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 09:37 AM
LMAO VADER rofl

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 06:24 AM
I hope the West Coast weather is better then the East Coast. Today I am home, not at work, Snowfall warnings and freezing rain warning. I can handle driving in the snow but there is no control where freezing rain is concerned.

5 more days till officially Spring :banana: :banana: :banana:

This Eastern has checked back in!

Hello To All flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 03:16 AM
I think of the past to try and see where I needed to make improvements with in myself and pray not to make the same mistakes made in the past.

I think of the future....set up goals to work toward....knowing that anything can and will change along the way.

I live in the present...take each and every day as it comes. There are days I just shake my head and ask what the f*** am I doing here frustrated .....then I take a deep breath, smile and know I am insane to be sane.

drinks

no photo
Mon 03/07/11 02:59 AM
I Miss the Wheel'n with a great group of friends, stopping for a drink, then another time stopping to build a fire and have a lunch, stopping some more times for a few more drinks drinker

During the travel going through Beaver ponds, streams, ripping through fields having a mud fight. Stopping on top of a huge mountain over looking the wooded valley you just drove through, and seeing the Lake you just drove around.

YES....COUNT ME IN!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 03/06/11 03:34 PM
Wow! Sorry you went through that with the false profile and all Iam4U

I have had something similar also with a too good to be true profile. After time of messages, emails and Skype by voice come to find out the person was of different age, name and color. The fact he lied about all these important little things was a deal breaker for me and I have told him so. I could not trust him after that and he couldn't understand why I just didn't give him another chance.

Now I have chatted with a person recently, that he just stopped messaging. I had a feeling he was interested in someone else, and I did ask him right out if he had another interest to just let me know so he and I wouldn't waste our time. He said he didn't but after a few weeks he just stopped.

One of these days all will work out :wink:

Previous 1 3