Community > Posts By > BLBW

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 02:00 AM
True Love would be nice....the Never Ending Story....

Himself...I ejoyed the movie "Labyrinth" with Bowie...now going to see if I can find it...it's been years since I've seen it last.

Merry Christmas to all!
Bee

no photo
Tue 12/14/10 03:58 AM

Is that the reason, they are matured by age and look...i honestly feel they so attractive and sexy in 40s and after 40

I'll take that as a compliment only because I am in that age group flowers

rofl

no photo
Mon 12/13/10 04:36 PM
laugh I have gotten better with romancing myself these past few years flowerforyou Still miss what two can share! :wink:

no photo
Mon 12/13/10 04:27 PM

What does a romantic relationship do for you?
What significance does it have in your life?

It would be the part of me, that has been missing, is found! smitten

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 05:15 PM
I am Proud to be Canadian, with many USA wonderful friends, been around 26 yrs more then you my dear.....I am still young at heart....as long as this body will allow....I will act younger :wink: :wink: :wink: LOL

You seem like a level headed person with some goals ahead of her....hope you find and do all that you want...be happy with who you are....doesn't matter what others think, you don't need to know, it will only slow you down.....just be happy with yourself.

Welcome flowerforyou ....enjoy drinker ....if you find happiness on here with one, smitten I will be glad for you, if you are happy with many friends, you will have more power to rock this world. :thumbsup:

Canadian out!!!! waving winking

no photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:53 PM

Extended absences on social networking/dating sites???

I am thoroughly aware of the ever-increasing chaotic and hectic lives that we all live. Managing school, work, kids,the house, pets, volunteer work, traffic, traffic tickets, and every so often jury duty. I get all of that and I applaud everyone who is out here working hard and stressing even harder. Kudos! But what's the deal with complaining or shall I say "voicing one's disdain and frustration" with the lack of a social life or social scene in their area? Then joining a site like Mingle to meet people who will hopefully add to their lives or add a bit of spice to a mundane, humdrum existence and then don't respond to e-mails, messages, nudges or other forms of contact from various profiles. AND THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF... these same people are away from the site for like 3 months (a bit of an exaggeration); but 3 months nonetheless and still see no fault in complaining? Come on people, for real!?!

(Just some food for thought)

Oooh, speaking of... I think I'll go and eat now!
But I shall return. Like tomorrow or next week some time, I mean I do have a life damnit!

lol

Could not have said it better myself! Cheers to you! drinker flowers

no photo
Mon 12/06/10 06:08 AM
Soul searching is a good thing to do. Sometimes we lose sight of our values and morals during/after any kind of relationship. Take a step back and refocus.

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:30 PM
"Love and trust are powerful things and once damaged, trust is hard to get back. It takes a strong and very grounded person to forgive someone after a breach of trust."

Heartfelt....these words touched me for I am just learning to be strong with learning who I am after all my losses. What I thought I had lost is now making me stronger...I can and only will be me. I enjoy your words of wisdom...continue to help others, for all that I have read from you, has helped me ...:smile:

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:19 PM

I think & feel everyone deserves love, There are those ppl that have been hurt by love weather from family friends or ex's that aren't healed enough to love you the way they should, you seem like you got it together so I can't say why its taking long for you to be treated right. most ppl also dont understand the choice of celibacy, I don't know if your doing it by choice or not but if you are I say good for you, I know for me I am doing it because i want to know that I am wanted for more then the physicals that will come in time once i find mr right!. I really hope you find everlasting love, so strong and powerful it knocks more then ya socks off. lol . stay positive and have faith, cuz once you relax and stop looking it surely will find you. funny how that works huh? when your not looking your found but when you are it seems impossible. well hun i wish you all the best stay blessed & if you haven't noticed well let me tell you it may not seem like it but YOU ARE! : )

Mizz...you have said it so well! I can only agree with you Doll! Bless you.

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 01:02 PM
Yup...:wink: laugh explode
Those are 15 good signs.....I am sure there are more pitchfork

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 02:25 AM
No skinny on a guys body, leave something to the imagination. Reg. fit will show off a man *** nicely mmmmmm. :banana:

1 3 Next