Community > Posts By > Youngbutready

Youngbutready's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:59 PM
you don't want to run the person off...but i don't think there is a limit of expression when it comes to love

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:17 AM
still up over here...about ready to crash thouh

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:13 AM

i don't think it depends on the amount of money we make...most people have to be pretty selfish to get rich...i think it's how our personality attributes to our financial choices
Interesting, example?

well in the corporate world people will walk all over you if you let them, which all boils down to both the walkers and the walked on's personalities, and its the walkers that make the money

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:08 AM
i don't think it depends on the amount of money we make...most people have to be pretty selfish to get rich...i think it's how our personality attributes to our financial choices

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:40 AM
i say go with your heart...live a little, you've got the rest of your life to listen to your head

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:00 AM

dance around in your undies to that song old time rock and roll

already did it tonight...

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:57 AM
i'm just wondering who all is bored out there...there's got to be something better than this to do at four in the morning...any ideas?

Youngbutready's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:47 PM
dude, i think i went through the exact same thing you're going through right now...

i did it and haven't regretted a thing about it, it's hard at times but it makes you a better person, physically and mentally. if i might say one word of caution, make sure you can live w/o the people you're close to...when you're in the service there's not a whole lot of room for them

Youngbutready's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:29 PM
i don't really care

Youngbutready's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:29 PM
alight! that's what i could use right about now. some sims three...i always hated those stupid things that you had to do in the other ones

Youngbutready's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:22 AM

exactly...good luck finding a girl with that

Youngbutready's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:57 PM
understandable

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:38 AM
i admit it...to be honest i think its more of a guy thing

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:37 AM
dr. strangelove

the office

Youngbutready's photo
Fri 04/11/08 09:27 AM
yeah i got superman too

Youngbutready's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:58 AM

Guess my room got Boring!

sorry, stepped outside to smoke and enjoy the weather

Smoking is bad for your health ya know. Yuck so when are you gonna quitbigsmile

the latest will be in october...that's when i go in for basic (kinda have to quit then)

Well that's good that you have a plan to quit, but why not try to quit now:smile:

ah, i would but procrastination is one of the key elements of my life that i actually enjoy

Youngbutready's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:54 AM

Smoking is bad for your health ya know. Yuck so when are you gonna quitbigsmile

the latest will be in october...that's when i go in for basic (kinda have to quit then)

Youngbutready's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:52 AM

Youngbutready's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:35 AM

i think we need some drinks in here!!drinker drinker

i agreedrinker drinker drinker drinker smokin and sunglasses and cigarettes

just so happens i am a barmaid so what would ya all like....drinker drinker

line up a couple of yagerbombs...nothing like alcohol and red bull to make your morning better

Youngbutready's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:34 AM

flirtyvirgo.......the men have arrived i thinks devil devil devil devil laugh laugh

you called and we came...i'm not going to lie we're pretty similar to pavlov's dog

Previous 1 3 4 5