Community > Posts By > scttggry81

scttggry81's photo
Sat 07/02/11 07:08 PM
Fortunately/Unforunately I am tabbed as a "nice guy". Of course take it as you will, I can be a real a-hole when my back is against the wall.

My story is pretty simple... I was brought up with values, one of which was chivalry. If my mom were to ever see or hear of me treating a woman improperly she would smack me silly, then do it again after I recovered to remind me. The sad side of that story is I have only ever met one woman that appreciated it, but we spent so much time apart when we were "together" that I changed into a guy she didn't fall in love with. Since then all I attract are the liars, cheaters, and crazies...

Women talk about wanting to meet the "nice guy" but remember, some guys are looking for the "nice girl" as well...

As for starting a "nice guy" site, how would you weed out the real "nice guys" from the ones putting on an act to find a way into that market? What are the qualifying traits of being a "nice guy"?

scttggry81's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:48 PM
I have a remark towards the correction of that problem, but of course this is not the right community to talk about the problems with the US educational system...

scttggry81's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:39 PM
Some people don't know what those two words mean, nor do they want to. If everybody could assume personal responsibility (rationally) then we would have no need of an overseeing government. Not that I am saying our government does everything right, but the fundamental goal of a governing system is still required none-the-less. Unfortunately, there are more and more idiots being born daily.

Idiocracy - great movie, too bad people don't take it seriously...

scttggry81's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:28 PM
Edited by scttggry81 on Fri 06/10/11 08:30 PM
Everybody talks about liberties and freedoms, but these scammers don't give two ***** about your liberties and freedoms. They want to take everything you have and don't care if it ruins your life.

Some Americans (not to disregard other countries) don't have the intelligence to protect themselves properly online, opening themselves up to phishing scams and what have you. Now if you end up friends with them on facebook that simple connection can link your information out to these scammers and so on and so forth. You talk about liberties slowly being stripped bit by bit, but it applies to just about everything.

As with anything, rules are put into place to protect the ignorant. Seat belt laws are in place because some idiots aren't smart enough to protect themselves. DUI laws are in place because some people lack the common sense to let them know they have had too much to drink and shouldn't drive a car. Laws on controlled substances are in place because they are controlled for the safety of the public. I'm in no way saying that I want every inch of my web browsing monitored and controlled, I'm just saying that there is nothing wrong with governments putting safeguards in place to prevent people who lack the intelligence to surf responsibly from hurting themselves and/or other people. With every great technological advance comes a need to put safeguards on it so it is not used irresponsibly.

I know there is going to be an irrate amount of responses to my opinion, but really, everybody has a right to their opinion, and I protect that right everyday...

scttggry81's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:11 PM
Mr. King has his own thing. He actually spoke at my commencement from college and handed my my degree. I'm originally from Maine, but somehow ended up more of a Dean Koontz fan than anything.

I haven't seen Dreamcatcher, but then I really don't like much of King's work after Christine.

scttggry81's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:00 PM
Edited by scttggry81 on Fri 05/13/11 08:17 PM

scttggry81's photo
Fri 05/13/11 06:04 PM
Discrimination is not based on faith, gender, race or creed; it's based on a difference in one's level of intelligence.

scttggry81's photo
Fri 05/13/11 05:52 PM
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget thier names."

"From the moment you're born you're dying."

scttggry81's photo
Fri 05/13/11 05:47 PM

Its barely 2yrs after we separated now suddenly she is making phone calls asking me to talk to her boyfriend who probably is now loosing interest in her.She says she would call her boyfriend by my name during conversations.She has done that for a couple of times now.i asked why she was doing that.....she says its by mistake,however she has no clue whether she still loves me or not.....can i be the right person to mediate betwéen them or is it my bone to chew anywhere???????

Tell her asking you for favors ended when the relationship did. If she is trying to use you as a mediator between her and her new guy, she probably ought to be thinking about why she is with him...

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 06:27 PM

So Bin laden is standing before God waiting to hear his punishment, when God gets a tap on the shoulder.
There behind him stand 343 firemen, 72 police officers, one k9 officer, 3,000 American citizens & over 5,000 soldiers. "Don't worry God we got this ****"!!!!!!

AMEN

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 06:06 PM
But obviously a liberal would think anybody who disagrees with thier circular arguments is ignorant...

I got my BA in 2005, and when I did I graduated from the liberal redundacy and moved onto radical thought processes.

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 06:04 PM

Liberals cry conspiracy whenever something doesn't go to thier advantage. Obama being killed will push against the liberals saying we shouldn't have gone after him. So, now they have to say he has been dead for over a decade so that going after him is still a bad idea. Liberals don't like war. The age old saying, "Democrats educated our young men, Republicans send them to war."

But then it was a more liberal society that believed in the draft.

The Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the very same coin. There's a reason that no matter who is in office, nothing ever changes. They don't want it, they act like they do but it's a show.

If anyone tries any REAL change, they die. JFK is an example of that.

Wake up, reality is not what you think.

No reality is what I live. I signed the dotted line. You sit there and complain. IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICAS WAY OF LIFE, MOVE TO IRAQ!!!

Nice cop out, you are clueless dude. But whatever, if you wanna be ignorant so be it.

Who does the name calling? Ding ding ding...

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 06:02 PM

Liberals cry conspiracy whenever something doesn't go to thier advantage. Obama being killed will push against the liberals saying we shouldn't have gone after him. So, now they have to say he has been dead for over a decade so that going after him is still a bad idea. Liberals don't like war. The age old saying, "Democrats educated our young men, Republicans send them to war."

The Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the very same coin. There's a reason that no matter who is in office, nothing ever changes. They don't want it, they act like they do but it's a show.

If anyone tries any REAL change, they die. JFK is an example of that.

Wake up, reality is not what you think.

No reality is what I live. I signed the dotted line. You sit there and complain. IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICAS WAY OF LIFE, MOVE TO IRAQ!!!

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 06:00 PM

The hear say thing is valid. You can not testify hear say as fact. The top general that "supposedly" said that would have to testify for it to be valid evidence. Instead of calling somebody close minded, learn the laws that apply to trials.

Not to mention, a "top general" would not withhold said information. It's called integrity, something military members have, and politicians do not. END OF STORY.

If it meant saving his life......yeah I think he would. If he ever went public with this, he would have been dead or at least lost his job. All is not what it appears, never was.

Military members don't lose jobs for being upfront and honest, and a top general doesn't have to worry about being knocked off by the ***** politicians. Top generals get there by being good at thier job. Thier job is fighting all threats, foreign and DOMESTIC.

And in this day and age, a conspiracy to attack ourselves would have come out into the clear by now, and anybody involved would be crucified. Clinton couldn't even keep getting his willie sucked secret.

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 05:56 PM

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 05:51 PM
The hear say thing is valid. You can not testify hear say as fact. The top general that "supposedly" said that would have to testify for it to be valid evidence. Instead of calling somebody close minded, learn the laws that apply to trials.

Not to mention, a "top general" would not withhold said information. It's called integrity, something military members have, and politicians do not. END OF STORY.

scttggry81's photo
Wed 05/04/11 05:49 PM
More liberal babble. Take with grain of salt...

scttggry81's photo
Mon 05/02/11 09:28 PM
The man with no military experience. LOL Typical liberal mindset...

scttggry81's photo
Mon 05/02/11 08:58 PM
And the reward should be paid to Seal Team 6 for some serious R&R stateside for a period of no less than 1 year.

scttggry81's photo
Mon 05/02/11 08:56 PM
The guy who took the shot 91.1%

Divi the remaining 8.9 percent among the other ego boost mentality politicians...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9