Mirage_Rahgnarian's photo
Wed 05/05/21 12:08 PM
A conspiracy theory, you say?... Well, let's dive right into it now, shall we?... I myself have witnessed this very subject in action before, and it carries on to this moment... Have any of you ever went to the Grocery Store to pick up a few items, just to discover they're completely sold out of it, and have no idea when the next shipment will arrive?... Have any of you ever tried in vain to get a parking space downtown only to find there's none to be found for the next few blocks from your destination?... Hmmmm... I think I might have something here... Let's continue... Have any of you ever physically seen the Mailman deliver every single piece of Postal Mail at right about the very same time each and every single day?...

Well, my friends... Those are just a few of the strange, odd conspiracy theories that abound in everyday life has we know it to be... Things happen for a very good reason usually. Some, more often than others happen still... Things happen for whatever reason they do...

Some, like that very, very odd strange conspiracy theory about those Postal Mail deliveries each and every day... Except Sunday, of course... That's a no-brainer... Never on a Sunday... (That's a conspiracy in and of itself if you ask me)...

Conspiracy theory?... Probably... Then, probably not, as well... That's the entire mystery of conspiracy theories...

You just never know when they're going to suddenly pop up out of nowhere and rein supreme upon the huddled masses...

Mirage_Rahgnarian's photo
Wed 07/22/20 11:41 PM
Wow, I have to admit... This is extremely funny to me. Why, you ask?... Here's my reason why I actually am laughing my *** off. Do you remember when all this ******** actually started with this extremely false and highly suspicious So-called "Coronavirus"?? Do you??... Well, all this crap actually started precisely on our fearless leader's, Donald Trump's 11th. hour of his impeachment proceedings. Yes, it most certainly did. Have you even seen or even heard of any type of commercial on TV about the seasonal Influenza Virus since all this time before, and seriously during this Covid-19 sensationalism?... No you have not. Funny. Because, our fearless leader, Donald Trump's entire Presidential cabinet has never once even been seen wearing any type or kind of Mask, before during or even at this very present time. Not a single individual who is in the Whitehouse as never been seen wearing a Mask during all these press conferences that they hold. Not even the good Doctor Fauzi wears one. Yet, all of them literally stand only merely a couple feet away from each other during those conferences, this COVID-19 Scare tactic is just that. A Government attempt to seriously see just how many people are literally scared to death and how many people in the world is willing to bow down to the Governmental constraints and constricting of the people. Exactly, how many individuals do you actually see, with your own Eyes, not even wearing any type of Mask??... Perhaps 1,000's. How is there even a Virus that, from what this Scammer filled Government attempts to seriously convince the people that this virus is Soo deadly, so highly contagious that you could physically have it, yet Seriously show absolutely NO symptoms whatever?... Really??... A virus, that seemingly spread Globally in merely a few weeks, be so deadly, so contagious but you can actually have it, yet show absolutely no symptoms whatever?... And why exactly is the Government literally attempting to convince the American people that right now, at this very moment, this so-called virus is going around and spreading viciously even more than before?... Wow. That's absolutely funny. Because, if you time it right, it's now July. Next month is August. Then, September. What time is the Presidential Primary for voting into office the very next President?... The Democratic convention is in I believe September... Because, the Presidential election is in November. Why was the entire Country under a "Governmental Shut-Down" at precisely on "Super-Tuesday", and not a single person could literally leave the house for it?... Where exactly did ALL those "Chem-Trails" up in the upper atmosphere just casually disappear to, without a trace?... (Spoiler alert: they seemingly disappeared on November 11th., 2019)... What was on November 11th? Yepp. You got it... Another Presidential debate... When exactly did President Donald Trump's cabinet actually know about the possibility of a Global pandemic?... Yeah. You're right again... November 11th, 2019...

So. Instead of crying in your Beer about a Nuclear War happening, which I might add, each and every single country on this entire Globe knows it's literally called "M.A.D.", (Mutually Assured Destruction), think about what your own President and Government is attempting to do. If Trump where to go and call out "Martial Law", he actually remains in the Whitehouse until HE says so and ends Martial Law... Reason being is that the President can actually have the Military take over the Country under the Law provided by the same Governmental constraints....

Now, exactly how do you seriously change the Government to literally serve the purpose of the people?... Stop voting into office a brand new President into office, hoping and praying that he (or for that matter, SHE) can actually change the Government. That's not how you do it. You do it by voting into office new State representation, and elect new Governor's to serve each State has elected officials who represent the very people of each of these States. Every single State representative is, in fact the very same one who's been in Washington DC for the last 25, 35, 45, YEARS and that's exactly why you never see any changes in the Whitehouse. Sure, you vote a new President into office, guess what his job is??... Merely sign a bill or a proclamation into law. That's it. The President's entire job is to merely sign a piece of paper and make it a law. Who exactly writes these bills and proclamations??... Your State Representative and Governor... Change them. You change the entire Country...