Community > Posts By > Indigo54

Indigo54's photo
Thu 03/24/11 07:41 PM
Thank you, freaky! I appreciate the input! happy

Indigo54's photo
Thu 03/24/11 07:36 PM
Oh, but you didn't, wux! I saw nothing wrong with what you said. I just didn't realize that my filters were messed up! bigsmile

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:42 PM
Edited by Indigo54 on Tue 03/22/11 08:46 PM
Wow! I don't know how that happened, but Ima gonna change it!

No wonder I wasn't getting any returns on my messages.

All better now, though. Thanks for telling me.

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:35 PM
I think what I'm more concerned about is dropping the word 'cancer'. Is that a biggie?

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:28 PM
hehehe... thanks! happy

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:26 PM
Thanks everyone.

I'm certainly don't let the situation stop me in the bedroom. And, I'm not overly upset about it... after all, I'm a survivor! But, I really don't want a man getting his knickers in a twist because I DIDN'T tell him.

Thanks again! happy

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:16 PM
Oh, it was the lighting that made my hair appear blonde. I was hoping that the other photos, and my caveat, would clarify the situation. Otherwise, the photo is current and is 'me' to a tee. The photo was taken just 3 months back. But, I think you're right, a better photo would be appropriate. Thanks.

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 08:12 PM
I'm a bit confused at your first sentence here. I was attempting to be funny... perhaps I failed! ohwell

The second part also confuses me. I'm not looking for a female! And, I really don't want a long distance relationship. I've had three and none of them were conducive to really knowing the other person. 1) Time together is short. 2) You're always on your best behavior... because time is short. 3) Too much time is spent in the bed... because time for sex is short and 4) Too much drive time is fatiguing and if you try to rest up a bit, you're not spending much time being active together... because time is short.

Perhaps, I misunderstood. I thought one 'didn't want an intimate encounter' when they were looking for a serious relationship... no one night stands. I'm not looking for FWBs. How should I convey this?

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 07:53 PM
I need some help here guys (or, maybe gals), because I have absolutely no clue about how to handle this.

I had breast cancer in 2003. I did not have a mastectomy, but one of my 'girls' is a bit different from the other. While I'm clothed, you can't tell, but with clothes off, you can see a couple of differences. I've been told that it is so minor that it doesn't matter. My question is...

When should I mention this; in profile? first couple of dates? when I know that we are heading for intimacy? or not at all until we're intimate and he notices?

Thanks for your input, fellas!

Indigo54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 07:13 PM
Please, remember that I am older than most of the posters on this forum. So, don't be too rough on me. I don't want to have a heart attack! laugh