sharpandpointless's photo
Fri 01/21/11 09:31 PM
Problem is, most guys who fit that description are not looking for anything more from women than a good roll in the hay.

They KNOW they can get away with it, and the worst part is; more often than not they are right.

Sat 01/01/11 10:17 PM

What is the fastest and most effective way to get over someone you thought you were gonna marry someday but they ended up leaving you?

It sounds to me like you're really asking if it's possible to age fine wine in a day.

There is no shortcut to mending the hurt that comes from such an experince, you just have to keep going until it doesn't hurt anymore, then you can move on.

Sat 01/01/11 10:04 PM
Edited by sharpandpointless on Sat 01/01/11 10:04 PM

paying the bills is hardly a crime, especially if it's building towards something that could potentially pay off in the long run.

We only really have one side of the story. There has to be a reason he's spending so much time at work,I doubt he'd rather be there than at home.
The time with the brother needs to stop, or at least slow down given the agrement. I'll say that much.

As for the title question. I think the best way to know it's time to leave is when you picture your life without this person, and feel nothing.

Wed 12/29/10 09:50 AM
you gotta use all six:
Sight
Sound
Touch
Smell
Taste
and Common

Wed 12/29/10 09:47 AM

If you don't want to hurt her why not a threesome?!

or a poly relationship.

Wed 12/29/10 12:51 AM
made a couple of changes, let me know what you think

Wed 12/29/10 12:40 AM
Edited by sharpandpointless on Wed 12/29/10 12:41 AM

Americans in general would like the show more, especially if Dr. Who looked like Arnold and carried around bitchen future weaponry

to be fair, I liked him better in Conan the Barbarian

Mon 12/27/10 11:48 PM
Schenectady

Sun 12/26/10 04:36 PM

But vandalism is okay?

Sun 12/26/10 04:25 PM
Edited by sharpandpointless on Sun 12/26/10 04:29 PM
Best advise I can give is: either know what you want, or want nothing .

ETA: I mean if you know what you are looking for in a woman then make it know in your profile, and keep looking. Hopefully you'll find a match that sees you as a match as well, but nothing is guaranteed.

If you don't know what you want then you should take a moree "Zen" approach. don't rule anything out, don't expect anything, just wait, and see.

Sun 12/26/10 04:20 PM
/climbs soapbox/

Yes and no. I am definately leary of anyone who says that, particularly if they start out thier profile that way.

But I imagine for most women by "sucess" they probqbly DO mean "Have a job and a life"

(I'm going to generalize here, sorry)
Women don't want to be with a man who is an unemployed, unambitious, lump, any more that we want a womsn with those same qualities. Gold digging men DO exist,and I think a lot of women are worried about being taken advantage of as well. (True, some females will date pondscum in the hopes that hey can change him, but typically, hese are GIRLS not real WOMEN IMO)

But if these women are gold diggers then I have only this to say:
I have a great job. I'm one of the lucky few who actually achieved their childhood dream. I had to bust my *** to get there, and I continue to bust my *** to keep it, but I have no large sums of money stashed away. I do Okay, but I'm not making "Fat dollars". I love what I do, I pay the bills by doing it, I set it as a goal, and by Crom i battled to achieve it.
I call that sucessful regardless of my lack of net worth.

any woman who thinks otherwise can go to hell.

/gets off soapbox/

Thu 12/23/10 09:21 PM
Two articles, and a column.

Thu 12/23/10 09:20 PM
young, smart, sucessful, mildly insane

Thu 12/23/10 09:14 PM
Ditto

Tue 12/21/10 05:56 AM
Edited by sharpandpointless on Tue 12/21/10 05:57 AM
^ Ditto.
Actually I'm pretty much fascenated with pointy things in general

Tue 12/21/10 05:52 AM
Edited by sharpandpointless on Tue 12/21/10 05:53 AM
Wake up, Grow up. You are not the only person to ever be hurt. You choose to0 keep picking those scabs and refuse to move on, and yet you claim to want to be happy?

Mon 12/20/10 08:39 PM
Edited by sharpandpointless on Mon 12/20/10 08:40 PM
I can't do it, d*mnit I just can't. I have too much wit, and personality... They'd never let me on the air.

Sun 12/19/10 02:52 AM
Well, would you buy a pair of shoes without at least trying them on first?

Fri 12/17/10 09:50 PM
"THAT" Didn't you hear me?

Fri 12/17/10 09:45 PM
Edited by sharpandpointless on Fri 12/17/10 09:45 PM
can't say I have.

You gonna eat that?

Previous 1 3 4