Community > Posts By > Alena84

Alena84's photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:41 AM
:thumbsup:

I’m agree about your opinion, but a single mum need someone to support her emotional so she needs someone who can share with and drag in the listener to her drama to make her feel better. Good listening also part is helping people

The foundation for healthy self-esteem can only be found inside yourself.
Emotional maturity can not be given to someone else.
Decisive actions require self-honesty and rational thinking.

If your life is in turmoil only you can fix it.
You might not like what you will have to do to fix it, but its your life.
You are the only one that lives behind your eyes.

Alena84's photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:22 AM
Thanks Blondey , yeah we are safe. Visa issues make me can’t stay in nz although I got legally married so that I have to return to my home country to give birth , and we have to be apart for a while was our plan waiting for baby born but never know something turn up before born and we have to be apart forever

Alena84's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:19 AM
@ Tom, thanks for your advice . Yeah I’m already in different country not just new location, still trying to get settle down and heals

Alena84's photo
Sun 07/29/18 01:03 AM
Edited by Alena84 on Sun 07/29/18 01:04 AM
Hi Blondey, yes we have been living together , legally married in nz but when I was pregnant Return to my home country and giving birth which is 2 months ago.

Alena84's photo
Sun 07/29/18 12:49 AM
@trudds. Thanks . Pls give me your guidance how go this through . I won’t able to slap him too expensive for airfare just one slap .

Alena84's photo
Sat 07/28/18 08:54 PM
Breaks up could be a thousand reasons that we never know and expected . It’s nothing right or wrong even handsome, beautiful, faithful, kindly , enough communication does not guarantee the relationship of the couple to be successful, no matter how we try to be perfect there is weakness and someday we have to see the precious must be lost then we are in the presence of two choices of trying to accept bitterness or pain and move forward or stay in the darkness .
Breakups doesn’t work become friendship because only one way and other one must be hurt so don’t need become enemy but just forgive him or her .

Alena84's photo
Sat 07/28/18 08:08 PM
@Blake , we are in different country at this moment

Alena84's photo
Sat 07/28/18 08:06 PM
@ thanks serchin for your advice. I’m giving birth in my home country and he is in NZ . I can’t find a lawyer and I won’t get any assets because I’m not citizens yet . So I give up and what I can do give my kids all the love I have .

Alena84's photo
Sat 07/28/18 06:37 PM
my husband had left me when I was pregnant and said that our long distance relationship could not work because he had found someone else. was a divorce a sin? he said marriage is just a paper then i think he no longer loves me and kids .nothing is right or wrong, he deserves live better and get more perfect, I can not fight anything because of the distance nor to defend myself I am not able , he gives me a choice that I have to accept and raise up my children alone .we can not meet again or communicate again.. I forgive him . Anyone agree divorce is not a mistakes but just not my luck

Alena84's photo
Sat 07/28/18 09:20 AM
I’m agree about your opinion, but a single mum need someone to support her emotional so she needs someone who can share with and drag in the listener to her drama to make her feel better. Good listening also part is helping people