Community > Posts By > civicman1994

civicman1994's photo
Wed 10/10/12 08:10 AM
Why does this site not have a mobile app, everyone else on earth has one these days. Get with the times already

civicman1994's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:59 PM

She is my little performer love She loves me :smile:

Yeah right, and I get good pay :banana:

non monetary pay!

civicman1994's photo
Mon 12/26/11 05:54 PM
She is my little performer love She loves me :smile:

civicman1994's photo
Fri 11/11/11 07:26 AM

Can i just say that men really have no idea how we are supposed to act. Are we supposed to be nice and supportive? Controling alph males? bad boys? What? Who knows. Mean are simple and we can only be one way or the other. We are not like women who can change channels with moods. We are who we are day in and day out.

I think u should avoid such generalizations if u wish to be taken seriously, and this is not the first one. you are also not in a position to tell anyone what to do (get a job) or wrong from right (accept alimony or not)

facts are still that financially divorce has a far greater negative financial impact on a woman in most cases- tho it usually hurts the man as well (one household is cheaper than 2) but it often throws women into poverty - especially if they stayed at home as home makers and mothers and did not have a paying career. It's the typing pool at $8/hr....after many years of hard work she DESERVES a supplement to that kind of income so she can live a decent life - and some financial renumeration for all of the cooking, cleaning, driving, gardening....most men do not realize how much women do until the woman leaves and he doesn;t know where the toilet paper is kept...pathetic

lol your funny, i see it like this once the person with the money leaves no one is entittled to any of it for any reason. Thats like having your cake and eat it too. If as you say "woman are thrown into poverty" they deserve to be there. Men are the ones who end up getting screwed today, woman leave take the house, the car, etc and for the honor or having everything we have working for taken away we get to pay her almost half out income. I don't understand why any man is his right mind would ever get married or put her name on anything. Its crazy.

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 10:08 PM

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

LOL as I stated then laugh

your cute

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 10:07 PM

She does have a point, Civic. You do come off as being very angry quite often.

I am angry, im angry about a lot of things. Im angry about how my life is going, im angry about how the women i have dated have treated me, im angry that i can't seem to find anyone worth a damn anymore, and im angry becasue im angry

Seriously, read "No More Mr Nice Guy". It's cheaply available on Kindle (You can get the free Kindle app for your smart phone or computer). I'll be honest, it changed my life.

might have to look that up, thanks

Let me ask you a question, which you don't have to answer here. Do you make "covert contracts"? In other words, do you do nice things for a woman and expect something in return? For instance: You rub her back when you want your back rubbed (thinking she'll rub your back in return)? That's a classic "nice guy" behavior and leads to anger and frustration. If you directly ask for a back rub or make a "verbal contact" (I'll sub your back if you'll rub mine) and she doesn't carry through, then you have reason to be angry.

I think i have done both in the past

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:51 PM

I am angry, im angry about a lot of things. Im angry about how my life is going, im angry about how the women i have dated have treated me, im angry that i can't seem to find anyone worth a damn anymore, and im angry becasue im angry

Seriously, read "No More Mr Nice Guy". It's cheaply available on Kindle (You can get the free Kindle app for your smart phone or computer). I'll be honest, it changed my life.

might have to look that up, thanks

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:44 PM

usually when people are sad they don't do anything.
they just cry over their condition.
but when they get angry,
they bring about a change.
-malcolm x.

i think it's time you do something.
i don't know what since i'm still in the sad stage.
:p

You may have a point, but i have no idea what to do short or buying a woman from over seas lol

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:38 PM

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:33 PM
Can i just say that men really have no idea how we are supposed to act. Are we supposed to be nice and supportive? Controling alph males? bad boys? What? Who knows. Mean are simple and we can only be one way or the other. We are not like women who can change channels with moods. We are who we are day in and day out.

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:26 PM

I have always heard woman saying how they want a nice guy who will love them the way they are and bla bla bla. I just don't get it. For example a guy cooks, cleans, works, pays bills, washes cloths, takes care of kids, wants to spend all his time with her, even takes care of he kids from other baby daddis, fixes her car, etc etc etc. On top of that he is decent looking, good in bed, and affectionate. What the H more could a woman ask for?

In another thread, weren't you just saying that you wanted a woman to keep a clean house for you? So while she's doing that, you're still cleaning and cooking and washing clothes? Uh huh...

ugh here we go again. reading with woman eyes again. That other post was me speaking in general, maybe you should read it again for what it says in plan english instead of turning things around or skipping every other word.

Ah, I thought you were speaking for yourself, rather than in general. Sorry, my mistake.

Why are woman always so fast to make men seem controling. In any relationship neither party can expect their partner to let them do anything they want. both people are going to have concerns about things and there is going to be things they are going to want them to do and not do. Now "in general" some men might not want their woman going out without them or some woman might feel this same way. Its all about pleaseing your mate. There will be things you have to do that you might not want to do, and things you much give up to make things work. Thats just the way it should work. Work together to make things work, the overall goal is to make things work together, nothing else in the world should ever get in the way of that. Friends, family etc take a back seat to this. I think a lot of people both men and woman have forgotten this today

Well, I disagree that family will take a backseat to any relationship. I still believe blood is thicker than water.

Ah yes, again not thinking things through enough. Blood is thicker than water, yes but how does blood become blood? You are a mix of you mother and father, you "blood" with them. But your mother and father are not blood with each other, so they much be water right? No? They are family? Blood? Hmm not making much sense around here. Case and Point, you and your bf/husband whatever are seen as water, yet in the future your kids will see it as blood. So this is how you should see it too

Blood is thicker than water is just a way to say my family comes first. Fact is family will always be there for you, but you certainly can't say the same about a boyfriend or husband.

I see, but how can you expect anyone to be there for you, when they do not come first in your life?

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:24 PM

Nope. I know for sure all men are not the same.

So glad to hear that

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:20 PM

A million dollars, Twizzlers, and somebody who doesn't want to change her but she'll usually settle for the last two.

most times you have to change a little in time to make things work, refusing to change anything about your life but still want to share it with someone else is just crazy

ah clue for the clueless....if at 41, you think I am going to change please call my ex husband on the 15th and 31st of the month as he writes my check and ask if after 20 years, I changed.

lol you just proved my point, this is why you have an ex. And get up and get a job and stop living off him, no man should be writing you a check for anything

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:18 PM

I have always heard woman saying how they want a nice guy who will love them the way they are and bla bla bla. I just don't get it. For example a guy cooks, cleans, works, pays bills, washes cloths, takes care of kids, wants to spend all his time with her, even takes care of he kids from other baby daddis, fixes her car, etc etc etc. On top of that he is decent looking, good in bed, and affectionate. What the H more could a woman ask for?

In another thread, weren't you just saying that you wanted a woman to keep a clean house for you? So while she's doing that, you're still cleaning and cooking and washing clothes? Uh huh...

ugh here we go again. reading with woman eyes again. That other post was me speaking in general, maybe you should read it again for what it says in plan english instead of turning things around or skipping every other word.

Ah, I thought you were speaking for yourself, rather than in general. Sorry, my mistake.

Why are woman always so fast to make men seem controling. In any relationship neither party can expect their partner to let them do anything they want. both people are going to have concerns about things and there is going to be things they are going to want them to do and not do. Now "in general" some men might not want their woman going out without them or some woman might feel this same way. Its all about pleaseing your mate. There will be things you have to do that you might not want to do, and things you much give up to make things work. Thats just the way it should work. Work together to make things work, the overall goal is to make things work together, nothing else in the world should ever get in the way of that. Friends, family etc take a back seat to this. I think a lot of people both men and woman have forgotten this today

Well, I disagree that family will take a backseat to any relationship. I still believe blood is thicker than water.

Ah yes, again not thinking things through enough. Blood is thicker than water, yes but how does blood become blood? You are a mix of you mother and father, you "blood" with them. But your mother and father are not blood with each other, so they much be water right? No? They are family? Blood? Hmm not making much sense around here. Case and Point, you and your bf/husband whatever are seen as water, yet in the future your kids will see it as blood. So this is how you should see it too

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:07 PM

Man way to jump all over me there, this thread asked what do men want? So i was answering honestly. There was no question as to what woman want or anything. So i gave an honest answer of what men really want. Sorry if you can't handle the truth. Now as for what woman want, who the hell knows. I been trying to figure that out for years. Seems to me they want a man to act more like a dog. Protect them from danger, support everything no matter what, listen to everything they say, and be a good little boy and stay in your cage till she is ready to make time for you. That about right?

I just don't get it, woman today are so confusing. I don't know what they want. They say they want one thing and run off with another. They use sex to get men to do what they want, and the first times a man disagrees hes out the door. None of them like to cook anymore, cleaning the house is seen as stepping back in being a slave. And they want to go out running around with their friends, spending money, getting drunk, who knows what else and men aren't supposed to say one word about this. Well personally im tired of being the guy who is sitting home waiting for her to feel ready to come home and see me. Talk about fair, woman just don't give a damn anymore

Women really aren't that confusing. However, trying to guess what anyone wants just isn't going to work.

Why should they have to cook all the time for you? Or clean all the time for you? Can't you share the responsibilities?

And why should they have to give up their friends for you? Why are you sitting at home instead of going out as well? Don't you have your own friends? Or at least go out with her!

For real are you eyes working? Where in my post does it say that I want a woman to cook clean and be bare foot and prego in the kitchen? This is the issue here women will take anything a man says and turn it into them being controling. WTF

This part makes it seem like you're not happy that women don't want to do these things for you: None of them like to cook anymore, cleaning the house is seen as stepping back in being a slave.

You stated "why can't both people share in the house work" I agree, why can't they? But in my experiance woman don't even know where the kitchen is, so how can she share? My last GF could only boil hotdogs. So it was completly left up to me. Also most woman see cleaning the house as taking a step back in time and feel they are above it now. I have no problem cleaning house, but she feels like this how can she share in that? See what i mean? Shareing is shareing, and if its your turn to cook, ordering out doesn't count. and the cloths are not done until they are folded and put away. Washing drying and putting on the coach in a pile doesn't count. You really should come check out my house, you would never believe that a single guy lives here alone. I'll give ya a hint, the toilet sit is always down, there are no cloths on my floor, you can't write you name in the dust, its smells good, and their are no dirty dishes in my sink. I have had many people tell me if they didn't know better they would never think a guy lives here alone.

Why are you assuming all women are like the ones you've dated? Just because a past girlfriend of yours wouldn't share in the cooking duties, does it mean that no woman would? Of course not. So, first thing you should do is stop complaining about all women not doing things simply because an ex didn't.

Why is that, isn't that what woman do? I know i have seen posted about how "all men are the same" and "i wish one would prove to me that they are all not the same" etc

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:06 PM

Actually, it sounded more lazy than controlling.

lol your are entertaining me to no end tonight.

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:56 PM

A million dollars, Twizzlers, and somebody who doesn't want to change her but she'll usually settle for the last two.

most times you have to change a little in time to make things work, refusing to change anything about your life but still want to share it with someone else is just crazy

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:54 PM

Man way to jump all over me there, this thread asked what do men want? So i was answering honestly. There was no question as to what woman want or anything. So i gave an honest answer of what men really want. Sorry if you can't handle the truth. Now as for what woman want, who the hell knows. I been trying to figure that out for years. Seems to me they want a man to act more like a dog. Protect them from danger, support everything no matter what, listen to everything they say, and be a good little boy and stay in your cage till she is ready to make time for you. That about right?

I just don't get it, woman today are so confusing. I don't know what they want. They say they want one thing and run off with another. They use sex to get men to do what they want, and the first times a man disagrees hes out the door. None of them like to cook anymore, cleaning the house is seen as stepping back in being a slave. And they want to go out running around with their friends, spending money, getting drunk, who knows what else and men aren't supposed to say one word about this. Well personally im tired of being the guy who is sitting home waiting for her to feel ready to come home and see me. Talk about fair, woman just don't give a damn anymore

Women really aren't that confusing. However, trying to guess what anyone wants just isn't going to work.

Why should they have to cook all the time for you? Or clean all the time for you? Can't you share the responsibilities?

And why should they have to give up their friends for you? Why are you sitting at home instead of going out as well? Don't you have your own friends? Or at least go out with her!

For real are you eyes working? Where in my post does it say that I want a woman to cook clean and be bare foot and prego in the kitchen? This is the issue here women will take anything a man says and turn it into them being controling. WTF

This part makes it seem like you're not happy that women don't want to do these things for you: None of them like to cook anymore, cleaning the house is seen as stepping back in being a slave.

You stated "why can't both people share in the house work" I agree, why can't they? But in my experiance woman don't even know where the kitchen is, so how can she share? My last GF could only boil hotdogs. So it was completly left up to me. Also most woman see cleaning the house as taking a step back in time and feel they are above it now. I have no problem cleaning house, but she feels like this how can she share in that? See what i mean? Shareing is shareing, and if its your turn to cook, ordering out doesn't count. and the cloths are not done until they are folded and put away. Washing drying and putting on the coach in a pile doesn't count. You really should come check out my house, you would never believe that a single guy lives here alone. I'll give ya a hint, the toilet sit is always down, there are no cloths on my floor, you can't write you name in the dust, its smells good, and their are no dirty dishes in my sink. I have had many people tell me if they didn't know better they would never think a guy lives here alone.

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:45 PM

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:39 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5