Community > Posts By > civicman1994

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:34 PM

I have always heard woman saying how they want a nice guy who will love them the way they are and bla bla bla. I just don't get it. For example a guy cooks, cleans, works, pays bills, washes cloths, takes care of kids, wants to spend all his time with her, even takes care of he kids from other baby daddis, fixes her car, etc etc etc. On top of that he is decent looking, good in bed, and affectionate. What the H more could a woman ask for?

In another thread, weren't you just saying that you wanted a woman to keep a clean house for you? So while she's doing that, you're still cleaning and cooking and washing clothes? Uh huh...

ugh here we go again. reading with woman eyes again. That other post was me speaking in general, maybe you should read it again for what it says in plan english instead of turning things around or skipping every other word.

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:19 PM
Man way to jump all over me there, this thread asked what do men want? So i was answering honestly. There was no question as to what woman want or anything. So i gave an honest answer of what men really want. Sorry if you can't handle the truth. Now as for what woman want, who the hell knows. I been trying to figure that out for years. Seems to me they want a man to act more like a dog. Protect them from danger, support everything no matter what, listen to everything they say, and be a good little boy and stay in your cage till she is ready to make time for you. That about right?

I just don't get it, woman today are so confusing. I don't know what they want. They say they want one thing and run off with another. They use sex to get men to do what they want, and the first times a man disagrees hes out the door. None of them like to cook anymore, cleaning the house is seen as stepping back in being a slave. And they want to go out running around with their friends, spending money, getting drunk, who knows what else and men aren't supposed to say one word about this. Well personally im tired of being the guy who is sitting home waiting for her to feel ready to come home and see me. Talk about fair, woman just don't give a damn anymore

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 07:25 PM
I have always heard woman saying how they want a nice guy who will love them the way they are and bla bla bla. I just don't get it. For example a guy cooks, cleans, works, pays bills, washes cloths, takes care of kids, wants to spend all his time with her, even takes care of he kids from other baby daddis, fixes her car, etc etc etc. On top of that he is decent looking, good in bed, and affectionate. What the H more could a woman ask for?

civicman1994's photo
Thu 11/10/11 07:18 PM
Guys are simple, but not every guy is the same or wants the samethings. One thing we have in common, is that unlike woman we look for a girl that turns us on and makes us want to take her to bed. This is the first thing we think of. If a guy comes over to you and even says hi, he has already undressed you with his eyes, pictured you and him in bed, and knows what he wants to do to you. From here guys are different. Some want someone they can talk too, other just want someone to not talk to much. Some want someone to share interests with, others just want a girl to only do what he wants to do or leave him alone to his own thing. Some want a girl to have her own life, others want a girl whos life consists of him and his needs only. Some want a partner, others want a pet. We all want a girl who cooks, cleans, and can keep house.

If you want like a general rule to follow, bed good in bed (meaning you do everything he wants to do) and keep a good house. Other than that its just figuring out how much freedom he wants you to have and how much talking he wants you to do. Yea that pretty much sums it up

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/17/11 06:09 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/17/11 06:07 PM
lol yes Chrissy men in their 40's want women in their 20's plain and simple. This is because they are having a midlife thing going on, plus when they were 20 they couldn't get hot girls their age, now that they are older and have more money they can. Don't worry these men will come back around because young girls are only good for toys. Young guys want the older women because most of the young girls want the older guys with more money lol and because older women make us young guys feel like arm candy and who wouldn't love that? Just go with the flo and date young guys for a while until your older and the older guys can't get the young girls anymore lol

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/17/11 06:03 PM
Why are there so many asain woman on here trying to date american men? Don't get me wrong i love asain women but why should i spend thousands trying to bring them here, or travel half way around the world to see them, when there are plenty of asian women already here? You complain that these two men have not come to see you, have you made any effort to travel to them? What do you have to offer these men if anything or are you just looking for a free ride?

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/10/11 11:17 AM
Depends on who invited who, who ever invited the other pays

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/10/11 11:16 AM
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

civicman1994's photo
Tue 10/04/11 09:25 AM
Thats pretty damn sexy too

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/03/11 11:03 PM

I agree with what most of you are saying, but i have to say thongs sticking out is pretty hot.
Theres a fine line between sexy,

hot,

and slutty!

Apparently, you go for the slutty look.

I don't mean a girl that walks around all day with her thong hanging out, but when a girl bends over and it comes out a little its pretty sexy to know that she is wearing thongs. I have to have say that thongs are the sexiest panties a girl can wear, boy shorts are sexy too, but thongs are the best. G-string thongs at that, i love um

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/03/11 04:31 PM
Feeling really freakin bored

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/03/11 04:24 PM
I agree with what most of you are saying, but i have to say thongs sticking out is pretty hot.

civicman1994's photo
Mon 10/03/11 08:09 AM
Lets get back on topic, your supposed to be nameing things that you find really unsexy on woman. Lets hear it

civicman1994's photo
Sun 10/02/11 10:56 AM

Damn thats hot

I see you're a sports fan

Yes she has some really nice arrows and her bow is to die for

civicman1994's photo
Sun 10/02/11 10:55 AM

Did you forget how it un hooks again?

no I would just rather u do it

Kinky

civicman1994's photo
Sun 10/02/11 08:46 AM