Community > Posts By > johnbrenden

johnbrenden's photo
Sun 01/29/12 02:59 PM
Just moved back to Nevada from the midwest for a great career opportunity. Bored with the bar scene....Looking to meet a female and ideally develop a meaningful longterm relationship. Message me if you are interested. Have a great day, John

johnbrenden's photo
Thu 03/10/11 08:28 PM
Hi,

My name is John and I (probably like a lot of people) think I am a good catch. I am college educated, ambitious, funny, loyal & easy to get a long with. I do not do drugs and never been married. I think life is precious and should be cherished. I come from a very loving family and have four beautiful sisters.

Bad qualities; I am spoiled lol. I am the youngest of the kids and also the only boy. I was born on my mom's b-day and can honestly say I was spoiled growing up. I live in Vegas and friends constantly are visiting. That means some weekends I play black jack and drink more than I should. However, I am always a happy/fun drinker. But, I really want to get back in shape and doing 12 once curls does not help too much lol.

What I am looking for; it seems most girls that are interested in me I am not interested in them. I want someone that I am not only physically attractive to but also can carry on a conversation. I have never cheated on an ex-girlfriend and strongly believe in trust and loyality. I tend too like girls that are slender/athlectic and in general happy with their lives. I never met anyone off the computer and I am a little skeptical but growing sick of the bar scene. Once in awhile, especially when sport watching it is ok but it does get old. Sometimes I feel that I expect too much. However, when I do find the right one I plan on spending the rest of my life with them and having many beautiful/happy years together.