Community > Posts By > herointerupted

herointerupted's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:26 PM
Clicked on the wrong button to read, sorry, But enjoyed the words. In fact I read somewhere that to turn that type of desire into an aesthetic is a very high level of action, valuable for those around you, though they probably don't understand at all.
Keep writing,

herointerupted's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:00 PM

*fans self* ohhhhhhh my! :heart:

a broad smile came that you responded so, I bow and offer an imaginary flower

herointerupted's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:57 PM

nice poem.flowerforyou

Thank you

herointerupted's photo
Wed 01/23/08 07:55 PM

Yes, you named this quite well. Mission accomplished! May your Roxanne appreciate it.

nay sadly my Roxanne flees from my gaze still,
but the sweet kiss of her name does soften my lips
and quicken my heart in earnest I stay vigil.

herointerupted's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:03 PM

Do you mean Cyrano? Does that mean you can create a poem while fencing?

With merry undulations and thrustings of word and sword I would welcome challengers.

herointerupted's photo
Wed 01/23/08 01:11 PM
you danced into my life
like a firefly welcoming the
spring from a cold stark winter
alone yet full of you
I am like a river
cascading over the precipice to become a waterfall
not caring what may lie around the bend
knowing you are with me
and thus empowered I can conquer
and though I envelope you in my arms
I take shelter in your embrace
closing my eyes I see your face
and have to come up for air
I feel your soft lips pressed to mine
and you are still there
your sultry voice echoing in my ears like a dream
and I am inspired
you are what you seem
with each revelation in you
adding fuel to the fire
white hot yet cool to my touch
and I want to take you higher
I welcome you into my room
like the sunlight on a cool summer morning
ever embracing the chance
to explore the mystery of you
as the shadow doubt crosses your brow
like a cloud to block the sun
I will be there giving heat to the sun
and burn through
with sincerity and passion
burning to cinder all that may come between us
the avatar made servant
under the yolk of your casual glances
Though it may be too risky
flying so high on uncertain wings
I'll take my chances
far above the casual acquaintance
like a phoenix I catch fire and gather speed to fly higher
knowing that in this moment the song in my breast is you.

herointerupted's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:13 AM

suicidal thoughts come from fealing like a liability to others get out and find a way to help some one write out what you may have done to hurt others but get the details really down good if you recreate an experience like that.
Man is basically good, and it is that, which is the foundation of discovering his downfall.
Fail to help, acts of injustice, betrayal of trust, take those things and pull them from between you and the mirror.
You are a beautiful person, wipe away the apathy of inaction and be a person who sees the best in everyone around, Starting with you.

Easier said than done.

anything that really is worth doing is.
When you are depressed, nothing seems worth doing.

I've been to the bottom of this well.... it's dry and a long climb up. but you can make it back out so long as you keep looking up

herointerupted's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:11 AM
Edited by herointerupted on Tue 01/22/08 09:14 AM

herointerupted's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:09 AM
Look all this stuff about how har it is will only work to prove that to yourself. Are you trying to convince me? that it is hard or impossible, that I should feel sorry for you?
that is exactly it. get out of you head go take a walk and look at the birds and the ants and the rocks but look at a lot of them until you are in the now for real. then go start writing.
don't make excuses to fail on yourself and those around you cowboy up and take it. take responsibility but only for what you actually have done or not done to hurt or help those in your life. and write it down. but for pity's sake please don't whine.

herointerupted's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:19 PM

suicidal thoughts come from fealing like a liability to others get out and find a way to help some one write out what you may have done to hurt others but get the details really down good if you recreate an experience like that.
Man is basically good, and it is that, which is the foundation of discovering his downfall.
Fail to help, acts of injustice, betrayal of trust, take those things and pull them from between you and the mirror.
You are a beautiful person, wipe away the apathy of inaction and be a person who sees the best in everyone around, Starting with you.

Easier said than done.

anything that really is worth doing is.

herointerupted's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:56 PM

herointerupted's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:38 PM

Enya, have to disagree about the "meds" part.

Depression is a serious problem, but all meds do is "cover up" the source a little..making a person "chemically" dependent.

Best thing for anyone to do... look within yourself..know yourself...find the "root" of the problem, then deal with it from there. otherwise you are only pulling off some "leaves and branches" of the tree and they keep coming back. Kill the "root" and the whole thing goes away. bigsmile flowerforyou

By the way..just noticed you are from Pearland TX! I spent my 20th B-Day there..great little place you have there. Hope they recovered from my party! bigsmile drinker laugh
Sometimes people need the meds to get them into a frame of mind where they can start dealing with it.

I do agree in some situations. you are correct. But unfortunately MANY doctors use it as a fix-all and do nothing except the meds. That is more the "common" practice these days unfortunately. huh
I agree it depends on the situation. I just don't want to make people feel that meds never help. In some situations they save lives, in others they are not really necessary. There is enough social stigma against mental illness, we don't want to put a stigma on what treatments there are out there. We just need to encourage informed decisions.

meds are a temporary solution backed by a lot of money and 80 years of propaganda. the real help is a responsible trained person to help guide the depressed person to confront the issues and be in the moment introverting into drugs will only end in more drugs and less person. I'm sure a lot of opinions are out there to justify drugs but think really ever seen anyone cured in the APA approved system?
No you haven't because they are not in that business. look again people. Don't sign up to be a lab rat. you have beautiful creations to make and pain to explore but hamper your experience with drugs and you lose a lot of color.
But if you are on meds now you make sure if you want to get off them make sure there is a responsible guide there to help on the way. Don't do it alone.

herointerupted's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:27 PM
funny you'd think it would at least be on the list today curious these posting tricks and traps

herointerupted's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:18 PM
If you like I have more of this style, I've been single for some time after some ugliness in the past, so gathered some of these moments but never really found a place for them. we'll see how it goes I would like some valuable insight or response would be helpful

herointerupted's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:12 PM
Just this and some script work for shorts this I do for.. well lets call it therapy. cause I think writing it has kept me from doing some pretty crazy things

herointerupted's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:54 PM
suddenly you are there and I am thrown into a tailspin
starving for your touch
I stay sedentary on the outside
screaming on the inside to be set free in your presence
I look into your eyes
and like a moth to the flame you draw me in
Not seeing how I feel
you are aloof
yet physically offering a possibility
where before I had only dreams
A flower bursting forth from the ice in the spring thaw
you invade my conscience
as the mere thought of you takes up residence
in the forefront of my mind
you could have me
such as I am
a bonfire raging inside a paper lantern
hoping only to shed light on you for a moment
but in my heart I know with a smile directed my way
you could have me
such as I am

ever been in such awe at the beauty it left you moved like a muse had kissed you?
the taste never leaves you lips remains easy to recall