Community > Posts By > barshy2

barshy2's photo
Fri 10/02/15 11:32 AM
every other day I get new views and when they are clicked on they are de-activated. more people have de activated than sighned up to begin with! ethis is just a scam by mingle to get us to view our accounts regular.

barshy2's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:58 AM
it wont let me say no to my mutual matches. i will not lead someone on by saying yes when i need tosay no. hope this glitch is fixed soon. its been 2 days already....

barshy2's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:51 PM
well thats nothing,... wait and see it get way worse before it gets better! and the boston tea party was thrown over 12 percent tax... please forgive us thomas jefferson. we lack the courage today you showed us yesterday!

barshy2's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:19 PM
is jesus god? look at what jesus says when he is on the cross! jesus is a franchise owner and god is the franchise! yes, god says there are other gods. ive had this discussion with friends much. my 7th day friend thinks god and jesus are the same also. but there not! there just on the same team!

barshy2's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:42 PM
nookie and crack are quite similar, the longer you go without, the easier it gets...after a year its no big deal anymore, and you have a moment of clarity! if youre a nookie addict, youre probably a tool!

barshy2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:10 PM
tell them youre dad owns a brewery

barshy2's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:08 PM
if you dont mind females i can find em by the dozens

barshy2's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:58 AM
it might matter, who gets the bone?