Community > Posts By > Real Tx Girl

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:30 PM

I was asking if some guys have given up on meeting someone/ having someone because of an "issue"...as I have run across 2.

If you are basing your relationship ON YOUR ABILITY to have a relationship on your ability to preform sexually then you are SELLING YOURSELF SHORT.

I don't see someone openly saying hey I have "issues" but, they may disclose it in private messages. They just need to know there are people out there that realize it is NOT what is most important in a meaningful loving relationship. It is still possible and don't have to give up on dating or meeting someone.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:30 PM

I was asking if some guys have given up on meeting someone/ having someone because of an "issue"...as I have run across 2.

If you are basing your relationship ON YOUR ABILITY to have a relationship on your ability to preform sexually then you are SELLING YOURSELF SHORT.

I don't see someone openly saying hey I have "issues" but, they may disclose it in private messages. They just need to know there are people out there that realize it is NOT what is most important in a meaningful loving relationship. It is still possible and don't have to give up on dating or meeting someone.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:12 PM
I prefer to stay close to my own age too. A Few years older or younger but, I do happen to find someone that is more than a few years older I am still open to it but, a little more reserve on the matter. Who knows they could be the perfect person for me. I just leave in God's hands. He will do what right when its right.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:05 PM

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 06:51 PM
It really doesn't matter to me either way if a man is able to preform sexually or not. I can live with it or without it.

NO relationship foundation should be based on SEX.

If you are basing your relationship or your ability to have a relationship on your ability to preform sexually then you are selling yourself short.

You can Love and BE Loved whether you have the ability to sexually perform or not.

I know of several people that have healthy and happy relationships/marriages that are sexless relationships/marriages.

It's what is inside a person that you should love not whether they can get it up and get it on in bed.

Not trying to offend anyone but, if you are using a persons ability to preform sexually as criteria for a relationship you are being very shallow minded and could be loosing out on the Love of your life especially if you are in your older years.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:31 PM
crickets

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:24 PM
Grand babies are the sweetest.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:23 PM
Having one of my children die. sad2

:worried:

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:22 PM

What's Your Worst Nightmare ? indifferent

Marriagesurprised shocked shocked

Now you know you proposed to that bbg come on when's the wedding.:yum::stuck_out_tongue:

That explains why that big black grandma next door is shopping for a wedding dress. slaphead

:yum::smile:

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:18 PM
Seeing and old friend from Indiana today down for the Appalossa National Championship riding events. Her Husband is ranked 8th in the nation as a pile rider. Barrel race tomorrow.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:15 PM
If, your real you just might find out. Only a handful know my real name and their my forum buddies. So nope not giving it up.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 06:48 AM
been there done that.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:52 AM
Being locked into a room and forced to listen to nothing but Kiss and The Grateful Dead for anything longer than 12 nanoseconds.

Cranky,
Did you hear Beth calling?

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:24 AM
Welcome and best of luck to you.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:24 AM

No leads.noway i didn't know there was z crime commited.what

I thought you was the crime :yum:

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:21 AM
On the lake, in the boat and fishing. a few drinks with family and friends.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:18 AM
In all seriousness my worst nightmare is realizing that one day when I'm old and decrepped that no one will want to come see me or be their to show me that I still matter. I guess though in some ways we all will feel that way. I see to many loved ones left alone in nursing homes with no one visiting them or showing them love, not even there families. I just pray that it never happens to me. I have a large family but, it is still my worst nightmare.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:11 AM

What's Your Worst Nightmare ? indifferent

I once dreamt that the boogey man was trying to get me in the middle of the night. He kept pulling at my side and when I woke up I saw a scary face on the wall.... I didn't go back to sleep. scared

I be scared too if I woke up and saw a face staring back at me. Oh, wait I did that once it was myself.:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:08 AM
Believe it or not...

Becoming a social pariah.

I used to be very introverted without many friends, considered weird and odd, etc. I had a fairly lonely life up through college.

I don't want to go back to that.

We like you just the way you are.:yum:

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:06 AM
Being stuck on a desert island with my ex.

We both have that nightmare.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25