Community > Posts By > Real Tx Girl

Real Tx Girl's photo
Thu 11/01/18 10:31 AM
Thoughts of a good single man.

1) Ahhhh, its a good day, I can get soooo much done.
2) (Next day) Ugh! I hate coming home to a empty apartment.
3) Sheesh, I really would like some great NSA sex.
4) Well, that ain't happ'nen. To much psychological aftermath.
5) (surfing dating sites or FB profiles) Hmmmm, sure would be nice to have nice girlfriend.
6) (!!!internal anxiety!!!) Naaah! Then I gotta check in every day, explain what im doing, sense of obligation, all that emotional work.....
7) Whats on YouTube?......
8 ) I think Ill go work on my car...
9) (11:30 pm) Hmmmm, I wonder what my kids are doing?
10) Do they think of me?
11) God I wish I had a normal home life.
12) Is there something wrong with me?
13) Am I not able to have a relationship with a woman?
14) (Laying diagonally in a king size bed) This is nice!
15) (morning) ..... ughhh.... this sucks waking up alone.....

Real Tx Girl's photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:19 PM
Giving out candy to kiddos.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:16 PM
Welcome and Good Luck

Real Tx Girl's photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:15 PM

Real Tx Girl's photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:11 PM
I joined site to find that special someone and think I may have found him. We will see how things go. I have made some really nice friends and will remain on site for the forums. It is possible to find someone just need to be patient.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 10/30/18 08:55 PM

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 10/30/18 08:55 PM

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 10/30/18 08:36 PM
Yeah, admin called tech support in Mumbai and they said to unplug it, wait for six hours, and then plug it back in.

Still getting all kinds of error messages.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 10/30/18 07:31 PM

Watching Gallagher performing at Opera House here in little Granbury Texas.

I saw him live once. Wasn't lucky enough to be sitting in the front row though. That guy is super crazy.

OT: Finishing up a bowl of ham & bean soup.

Laughed so hard almost peed myself. :joy::joy::joy:

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 10/30/18 05:29 PM
Watching Gallagher performing at Opera House here in little Granbury Texas.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 10/29/18 04:38 PM
You have some nice pics but, I would suggest adding more to your profile in regards to your likes and dislikes. What you are looking for etc.

Good Luck and Welcome to Mingle

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 10/29/18 01:04 PM
Tell us about yourself. What you like, don't like, what you seek in a partner. Give the ladies something to go.

Welcome and best of Luck young man.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 10/29/18 10:42 AM
Tough question, speaking for myself, I have a bad back and use a cane, I would say it's difficult at best. I understand because people like to do activities and I'm limited. I'd say I get judged more for sure. I haven't got many interested ladies. But maybe it's just me hard to tell

I totally agree with River. If, someone judges you solely on appearance that is not right "IMO".
There are some very shallow and narrow minded people in this world. There are also others that are not. I personally try my very best to not judge what the eyes see but, rather try to see what's on the inside ones heart. I hope you find a person that can look beyond the physical aspects and see your heart.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 10/29/18 08:15 AM
No I have not forgotten the psychology of a man. Yes, men and women are wired differently no doubt.

Yes, a man can feel emasculated by a lack of performance. Yes, it can be a destroyer of ones soul but, it doesn't have to be.

Again I know men that have gone through this same thing in real life. They have been able to overcome and live very healthy sexual lives despite the fact that are unable to perform in certain way.

It is not a matter of who's right and who's wrong. It's not a matter of who's opinion is better, or even what the experts think and feel are accurate.

A man needs to provide and protect, to give, to please his girl and make her happy. That's how he gets his self-worth. There are alternative ways to making this happen is all I'm saying.

I have read the psychology on this matter more than once. To be very frank. I have a brother that has this very problem due to an injury he sustained while serving. So, having gone through this very thing with my brother. I feel that personal experience has given me a total different out look on the matter than others completely. It has been a topic of discussion in my family for a number of years.

"The statement that intercourse isn't important is BS", again this is an opinion.

An opinion I don't agree with because of the experiences I have gone through with my family personally. I have seen my brother overcome the feeling of emasculation and is in a thriving, Loving, and very sexually fulfilling relationship for him and his wife.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 10/29/18 05:35 AM
There are profiles out there without numbers as well that are fake or scammers. One just needs to use caution and common sense to figure out who's real and who's not. It is also important to report those who are scammers and block them from further contact.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 10/29/18 04:25 AM
Edited by Real Tx Girl on Mon 10/29/18 04:30 AM

Crystal, sorry your experience being less than you wanted or needed.
but, your comment below, is your personal opinion and feelings. Just because it is your belief does not make it right or wrong just your position on the matter.

Saying sex is not important in a relationship is BS. The reason you get together with a man is because of the chemistry, and that chemistry IS based on sexuality.
That chemistry and sex is the main point of attraction and what sets it apart from a friendship. If you don't have that you end up with a brother - sister relationship.
The entire dynamic in a love relationship evolves around the attraction of the sexes and that dynamic changes completely when one partner cannot participate in that anymore because of ED.
It is devastating to the other partner who does NOT have a problem in that area.
Saying it isn't necessary is total bullcrap. Sex is one of our primal instincts, like eating.

Yes, I agree that chemistry and sexual attraction are part of a relationship.

However, Saying sex is a necessary part of a relationship and a relationship with out is BS/Bullcrap is your opinion.

That opinion is why men with ED are giving up on relationships because people have opinions and mind sets that if a man has an ED issue he can't satisfy a women. That is NOT ALWAYS true.

I understand it is not the ideal relationship and not a type of relationship everyone is capable of being happy in.

What is important to remember for everyone. Know what you are capable of accepting and know what your not.

Too many people confuse, sexual attraction, intimacy, chemistry and sexual relations (intercourse).

Everyone has sexual attraction, everyone wants intimacy and chemistry but, can still can not have a relationship with out sexual intercourse and be happy. I get that.

Some people don't know or are unwilling to have a meaningful, fulfilling, and Loving relationship without sexual intercourse.

There are all types of levels and understanding of what is acceptable to any one person. Just because one person feels a certain way does not make them right or wrong. It doesn't mean they are full of BS, it means they have a different opinion, understanding and acceptance level than someone else.

This topic has been one I have discussed with several of my veteran friends both male and female. It's not a topic of debate but rather understanding, acceptance and personal preferences as I learned from my friends.

What is good for one goose is not always good enough a gander.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 09:30 PM
Your right Tropical, it is giving is the true joy.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 09:09 PM
Edited by Real Tx Girl on Sun 10/28/18 09:16 PM
Well, I can personally say I have no problems sexually and never had.

Everyone has different levels of acceptance and tolerance based on their personal knowledge, experiences and growth and to judge someone is just flat wrong.

It is wrong also, to say someone has a sexual problem and you don't even know them. Your not there doctor, psychologist or therapist and being judgmental based on a persons ability to accept someone else whom has a disability is not right.

If, all I wanted in a relationship was sex, I would be seeking intimate encounters. I want more than just sex, I want and deserve a relationships
that is full of Love, Respect, Honor, Understanding and Intimacy.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:43 PM

To quote comedian Redd Foxx;

"I may get too old to cut the mustard.
But, I'm still gonna lick the jar."

Exactly

Real Tx Girl's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:41 PM
Edited by Real Tx Girl on Sun 10/28/18 08:50 PM

Not trying to offend anyone but, if you are using a persons ability to preform sexually as criteria for a relationship you are being very shallow minded and could be loosing out on the Love of your life especially if you are in your older years.

Very judgmental

Sex doesn't matter to you. That isn't normal either.
Sex IS important in a relationship/marriage, and it isn't shallow to expect it. SEX is the only thing that differentiates a romantic relationship from being buddies/friends.

I see why men don't want anything to do with older women. They ASSUME the women have lost interest in sex ~ the stereotype, not the reality.

I think your the one being judgmental.

I am not saying that I don't want sex. I'm saying if I find the right person and they have a problem I'm okay with it.

I'm also saying that to have sex as the soul bases of why a person chooses to date or not date should not be the case.

There are other ways to be intimate with out actual sexual intercourse. And for someone to think that sexual intercourse is the only way is not entirely correct.

I know of several men that are perfectly capable of satisfying a women's sexual needs and desires even though, he himself is unable to rise to the challenge due to ED. They are happily married and have been for years.

You see some veterans out there are unable to have sexual relations because of physical injury they have sustained but, still manage to be intimate with their spouse, girl friend or significant other.

I don't judge a man by what he has in his pants or what he is or is not capable of doing in the bedroom. I accept a man for what he has inside his heart, his mind and soul. The ability to have sexual intercourse is a bonus, because I know there are other ways to have an intimate relationship that doesn't involve actual sexual intercourse. I don't confuse sex with intimacy which is vital to a relationship.

There is a big difference between being intimate/intimacy and sex.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25