Community > Posts By > Real Tx Girl

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 12/03/18 03:11 PM

I have read the books which are better than the movies.

The books are about explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism.

It's also a love story if you can get past all the other stuff above.

JS:angel:

FWIW...
As someone who was into BDSM some years back (I was a domme)...the book/ movie do NOT portray it accurately..
They are more about control, abuse, and not respecting someone's limits..that *last* of which is a hard and fast rule of BDSM...

JMT on the books...
I didn't get that at all from the books. Although I am not into BDSM so not sure what is considered acceptable and what's not. I do know that in the books Christian did set up safe words for Ana to use. It does have elements of control but, I did not get abuse out of the main body and characters. However, with Christian he was abused and controlled at a younger age by a Dom. For Ana, it was more of a learning experience for her into the world of sex and BDSM of which she on her own determined she liked. She still didn't understand it all to it's full extent.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 12/03/18 12:21 PM
Edited by Real Tx Girl on Mon 12/03/18 12:22 PM
I have read the books which are better than the movies.

The books are about explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism.

It's also a love story if you can get past all the other stuff above.

JS:angel:

Real Tx Girl's photo
Mon 12/03/18 12:14 PM

Real Tx Girl's photo
Fri 11/30/18 06:09 PM
jaw bone

Real Tx Girl's photo
Fri 11/30/18 06:09 PM
trap

Real Tx Girl's photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:37 PM

Real Tx Girl's photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:36 PM
rapt

Real Tx Girl's photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:35 PM
I got crown and I don't like to share it.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Fri 11/30/18 04:34 PM

I think Jackie shot him after finding Marylyn's panties in the oval office ;)
[/quote

rofl rofl rofl

Real Tx Girl's photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:09 PM
If someone is really sincerely looking for a relationship with someone than distance should not make a difference.

It starts with just a simple message. Start by getting to know each other. Sharing stories of things you have in common and getting to know each others likes and dislikes. It's really the same as in the real world. Although on line it is harder to get those over a distance to communicate if they don't want to because they feel distance is an obstacle to them.

Finding someone whom is willing to put in the effort and not afraid to step out of there comfort zone can take time. Unfortunately, some of us don't feel we have the time to take on a LDR and end up spending more time excluding people just because of distance.

My fiance and I have been communicating for over 37 years most of it has been LD. It has not stopped us from communicating and sharing life together. It is very possible it's just a matter of how committed a person is to finding what they are seeking and then realizing it may just be in front of them despite distance.

JMO

Real Tx Girl's photo
Thu 11/29/18 05:59 PM
My 13 year old step son to be can do some really crazy things. He sure does help me a lot remember what it's like to be a kid again. We have fun doing stupid things like playing twister.

Playing twister at 54 is really not that easy anymore but, sure is fun.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Thu 11/29/18 05:55 PM
Welcome to mingle and good luck hope you find what you are looking for.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Wed 11/28/18 03:51 PM
Thank you Igor, River and Toody,

Ben is home now taking it easy before the next procedure on Monday.
He actually has rosie cheeks again at least for a a little while anyway.
He was so surprised at the instant change in his coloring.

Everyone's support and kind words are so appreciated.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Wed 11/28/18 03:45 PM

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 11/27/18 06:01 PM

Everybody is different..
I have several male friends..and I prefer men as friends over women..

To each their own.

I prefer Men too ! :thumbsup: waving

I have more male friends than I do Female. Heck my best friend for the last 37 years has been a man.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 11/27/18 05:57 PM
Thank you Dat and Rosie

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 11/27/18 05:26 PM
He has throat cancer but, is doing fantastic so far. The hard part will really hit when he starts his chemo after port is put in, in 2 weeks. He gets his feeding tube first though next week. They cleared a 90% blockage in main artery this neck today. Doctor said it went very well and he is doing much better.

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 11/27/18 05:23 PM
Right, I see that happening.
rofl

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 11/27/18 05:14 PM
incredible song

Real Tx Girl's photo
Tue 11/27/18 05:12 PM
rofl

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25