Community > Posts By > ivegotthegirth

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sun 08/01/21 08:42 AM
TULANE ~ JOAN JETT & the BLACKHEARTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qbmElGn-Y

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sun 08/01/21 08:27 AM

Last night I dreamt that I was like a prisoner in my own house ... I was handcuffed to my bed and I had a blindfold on .... my toe nails were being painted, god knows what with, but my music was blasting In the court of the Crimson King by King Crimson.... weird that I had this dream and actually remember it ..... yes, we were in lockdown ....due to Covid .... I think it's related ....weird stuff....

I haven't heard that album for about 50 years, that is weird!

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sun 08/01/21 03:30 AM
UP stroke

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sun 08/01/21 03:21 AM
Nazi

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sat 07/31/21 10:17 PM
Money can't buy me love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srwxJUXPHvE

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sat 07/31/21 10:11 PM
Rejuvenate my abused body and be the best daddy I can.

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sat 07/31/21 03:21 PM

So I read online where someone said to the fact that billionaires or rich people in general don’t need to be going into space since it won’t help humanity in the long run. If they really wanted to make a difference they should be spending their money to help solve the worlds problems or at least pay their fair share of taxes.when it comes to taxes it seems they’re in bed with the politicians who are against doing so. I agree. What do you think?

IT IS THEIR MONEY!!! If you don't like it go out and get your own money! They pay more money in taxes in one year then you will make in a lifetime. This is America and if I want to drive 200 miles turn around and go back home I can. If I want to fly to Mexico and turn around and go back home I can. If they want to fly to space and come back they can. If I want to make $10million I have the right to do so. Jeff Bezos took an 82 year old woman who trained for the original space program in the 1960's but was never allowed to go because she was a woman, it made her dream come true. Warren Buffet is giving all his money away. Bill and Melinda Gates have given away billions (getting divorced, but that's another story) Many rich people have given back besides paying way more taxes then all the poor people combined. Maybe people need to check out some of the other topics? If you want to complain about something then complain about the amount of pollution they create by going to space. But don't pull that give me, give me, give me BS.

Dust4Fun nailed it!

I don't care how much money these people make, I believe in capitalism. I made my money, planned to retire at 60 and did son.
My points were I don't think it's right for super wealthy people to pay $0 in taxes and that we can thank (in large) our former scammer in chief. He wanted to be sure to suck up to people who (unlike himself) really are successful in business.

ivegotthegirth's photo
Sat 07/31/21 02:01 PM
POWDERFINGER (live from Weld) ~ NEIL YOUNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScO-8P3cyFQ

ivegotthegirth's photo
Fri 07/30/21 03:23 PM

So I read online where someone said to the fact that billionaires or rich people in general don’t need to be going into space since it won’t help humanity in the long run. If they really wanted to make a difference they should be spending their money to help solve the worlds problems or at least pay their fair share of taxes.when it comes to taxes it seems they’re in bed with the politicians who are against doing so. I agree. What do you think?

Absolutely and guess who that politician was.......................?
Hint..........................................orange

ivegotthegirth's photo
Fri 07/30/21 10:44 AM
WAVE ON WAVE ~ PAT GREEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWnIFlYKjs&list=RDfJWnIFlYKjs&start_radio=1

ivegotthegirth's photo
Fri 07/30/21 10:32 AM
Driving

ivegotthegirth's photo
Fri 07/30/21 10:22 AM
Edited by ivegotthegirth on Fri 07/30/21 10:24 AM

having no luck in my age group or near it or near me...... help?

Dump the main pic you're using, it looks like you just had a lobotomy. Go with the one with shades on.
And yeah shorten that novel you've got for a profile...............good luck.
I know there are plenty of women around and visiting Reno!
Take them out by the lake to the Ponderosa...............

ivegotthegirth's photo
Fri 07/30/21 10:11 AM

Do ladies have secret crushes on sexy men?and do they stalk them just like males:slight_smile:
Even married men r looking for hook ups for hot ladies..do ladies want the same hook up?

YES

YES

SOME DO

ivegotthegirth's photo
Thu 07/29/21 09:56 PM
I was fossilized already smokin

ivegotthegirth's photo
Thu 07/29/21 09:02 PM
Anybody want a guitar thread?

ivegotthegirth's photo
Thu 07/29/21 08:59 PM
Sorry sweet,lived there 32 years ago but.................good luck here!

ivegotthegirth's photo
Thu 07/29/21 08:54 PM
You're a smart girl Dive, I like you and this site needs you winking

You made me google your home location, I remembered it was a small island but couldn't remember where. Is it a French colony?

ivegotthegirth's photo
Thu 07/29/21 08:39 PM
Awwww there's more than one thing!

ivegotthegirth's photo
Thu 07/29/21 08:34 PM
I can drive a team of horses or mules or moose............

ivegotthegirth's photo
Thu 07/29/21 08:29 PM
Nerdy hippies?