Community > Posts By > lurchs_sister

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:17 PM
(((J))):heart: Thank you for being a friend, you give more than you know!

(((PKD))):heart: Thank you for sharing with me these ebbs and flows!

(((Jason))):heart: Thank you for being another teacher! My friend I have taken a lot away from our friendship and it is a comfort to me! I would love to write with you again some time!

(((Glen))):heart: I so want to say something funny and yet meaningful and I just can't find the words! LOL... My friend, you move me! And yes, I just have to do it... Allo, allo? ROTFLMAO!!! Love to you!

(((MA))):heart: It is wonderful to see you! Thank you so much for the poem in response and for standing by my side! Welcome! Your prose in response to mine may have been short but it was well written and heartfelt. There is a lot of truth and meaning in those words and I thank you for thinking me worthy enough to share them with.

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:07 PM

Thank you (((Gossip)))flowerforyou

Hi (((Kevin)))flowers Somehow I manage landing on my feet or on my butt and either way I am able to look ahead and keep going. I have heard many times that people wish they could be as strong as me but I don't see myself as being strong... I see myself as having a purpose that I have not yet fulfilled and that keeps me going. Since I'm not sure what that purpose is I wonder what will happen when I do figure it out... When we finally figure out what our purpose is do we expire? Do we lose our usefulness? Do we become worthless? Does our purpose change? Yes, I've been thinking again... LOL:wink:

This time when I fell I landed amongst friends like the two of you and it has helped lift me up again and I'm so happy!!biggrin

My thanks to all of you that care!!!flowerforyou
Am I expired? Has our friendship expired? We both know my purpose and here we are. Will that purpose expand as I learn and grow while living life, more than likely. Can that purpose be more than one as in multifaceted - you betcha' baby, you betcha! I think life and all its rollercoasters and amusement park rides or lack of them (ugh, I can't imagine having missed that roller coaster period even though sometimes, I think I've been band from the park, lol)and one's purpose are tied up together when you meet the challenges or not - you still have your path and be and become with a co-creative ability. Sometimes the connections are hard to make until hindsight lends a hand. You are your purpose and yes, honeybunny, like all life it is a beautiful balanced one. Doesn't always feel so, but look back and tell me what ya see, then look to the present and tell me what ya think?

OK, let's just get this outta the way so I can move on with my day and you can too... I LOVE YA LADY!!! flowers

Now, with that said... You're right of course, we both know your purpose in life and it is glorious!! Part of that purpose is being my friend and I must say, I am blessed for it! Thank you for playing such a huge part in my life and giving so freely to make me think and continue to grow. Nice to have you holding my hand when I need it.
I know that most of the questions I asked when responding to Kevin were...ummm... wasted breath(for lack of a better term) but I was trying to make people think a little deeper and in turn maybe respond or at least reread what I had written and maybe learn from what I have been through already. And it worked... You responded and you picked me apart just like usual!! :laughing: I knew you would respond anyway but this drew you in and made you think. Love that about you! In this way I have help and you had a hand in it as well. Thanks Lady!!!
I truly do have a purpose and I do know parts of it I just haven't figured out what the entirety of it is just yet. Helping people is a huge part of it and being your friend is another, both of which I adore. I have done a lot of helping people over the years and in some cases I have suffered greatly for it but through that suffering I have learned a lot about myself and I have seen others learn from it as well, both of those things make me happy and help me to be a better person.
Looking ahead... now you're asking a lot!!:wink: I see a future ahead of me that is filled with more lessons, happy times, sad times, trials, judgments, friendships, and losses... all of these things I'm going to meet head on and do the best I can to carry away something positive from it all.
I'm looking forward to having you as a part of it and having all the other people that will be involved as a part of it as well. I don't know what their parts will be but I'm going to say thank you now for whatever those parts may be.
What do I think? That's easy... life is one huge lesson and I've only just begun learning! I will keep going and I will keep rising and falling!
Thank you Lady for being a teacher and for being my friend!!:heart:

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/20/09 11:49 AM
Sending prayers and all my love (((Val))) and (((Tina))):heart:

My brother has gone before so I'm sure he will keep an eye on her for you. That's what Marines and police officers do ya know. :wink:

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:09 AM
Thank you (((Gossip)))flowerforyou

Hi (((Kevin)))flowers Somehow I manage landing on my feet or on my butt and either way I am able to look ahead and keep going. I have heard many times that people wish they could be as strong as me but I don't see myself as being strong... I see myself as having a purpose that I have not yet fulfilled and that keeps me going. Since I'm not sure what that purpose is I wonder what will happen when I do figure it out... When we finally figure out what our purpose is do we expire? Do we lose our usefulness? Do we become worthless? Does our purpose change? Yes, I've been thinking again... LOL:wink:

This time when I fell I landed amongst friends like the two of you and it has helped lift me up again and I'm so happy!!biggrin

My thanks to all of you that care!!!flowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:50 AM
(((Chevy)))flowers

(((Bob)))flowers Of course I hoped you would like it but sometimes what is written by another can touch something in us that is too close to home and it makes things hard to read. I know I have that problem anyway. Thank you my friend!!

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:21 AM
Rising and
falling
like breathing
fire
my life
has
turned and
twisted
I rise
then
fall again
keep
moving forward
just
to see
memories
from days
gone
fondly remembered
despised
still longing
rising
then falling
walking
not running
away
turn again
slapped
face stings
words
hurt worse
time
heals all
really
not true
learning
to cope
rising
no falling
living
not breathing
giving
not receiving
looking
not seeing
rising
still falling
ash
like time
flies
falling
from eyes
rising
through life
love
or despise
rising
and falling

lurchs_sister's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:42 PM
MzEm were this possible I would join him in it in a minute!love

Vincent and I are friends...biggrin

I appreciate all types of writing that makes the imagination run rampant and the body react as if the topic were a truth being told. Vincent has a talent that I am in awe of and keeps me coming back for more... The depth and detail he lends to all of us to enjoy are simply amazing!!! IMHO:heart:

lurchs_sister's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:35 PM
This is beautiful Glenflowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:45 AM
love (((V)))love
Please give me my breath back that I may enjoy another of these sweet encounters!

I could feel the snap and sense the darkness all around me but it was the feel of your soft touch that sent me reeling:heart:

lurchs_sister's photo
Fri 08/14/09 11:35 PM
Sorry David! Please pass on my best to Tina and Jess.flowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:33 PM
Damn girl!!! Be picky! The pool and the hot tub here are great and so are the people! Besides I throw a great party!!!:wink:

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:29 PM
Giving everything just to keep self

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:20 PM
(((Glen))) this is powerful!

How's the maid?biggrin

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:16 PM
Maybe no rest for the wicked but if I had a way to kidnap you for a week or 10 I would help you find some sanity and relaxation at least.:wink:

Thanks Doll!!! I'm thrilled about the job and the move!:banana:

Get better soon so you can come visit... I will have room asap and you can stay as long as you want!

Love to ya Lady!!!!:heart:

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:05 PM
Hey ya'll!

Haven't been around much but I just found out this morning that Kim has been ill and she sure could use some love to help her feel better so how 'bout helping me send some her way?

Love ya (((Kim))):heart:

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:04 PM
Sorry Bob... I got started and couldn't stopflowerforyou flowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:04 PM
new life
new name
same person

lurchs_sister's photo
Thu 08/06/09 10:02 PM
mistakes made