Wed 07/22/09 12:47 PM
I could name a few but that is what the block button is for

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:42 PM
Is this DOM place still servin??? *hic* *cup*

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:38 PM
Edited by lurchs_sister on Tue 07/21/09 11:38 PM
I'm trying to post a few new pics but when I click on the browse button nothing happens...

Problems?
Answers?

Help...

And thanks in advance!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:17 PM
Been livin with all 10 of mine for a long time and the only one that ever complained was my motherlaugh laugh

Got the next one all planned out...:heart: my ink

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:11 PM
You are amazing my friend!

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:04 PM
blushing smooched I don't know whether to blush or just plant one on you so I'm doing both!!!smooched blushing

:heart: (((James))):heart: I am truly honored my friend!!! The thought that you think enough of me to do something such as this sends my heart into tantrums cause I don't know if I should cry or do a dance... Thank you for bringing a smile to my facewaving

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:17 PM

OMG!!!! Not the tractor Lee! Please not the tractor!!!tears tears tears
OK GET ON THE TRACTOR AND RIDE WITH ME..........

Come to Cali and pick me up

LEE!!!!!! Not the tractor Doll..... plllllleeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeohwell
OK IM ON THE WAY.........

Riding the tractor right? See ya next month!

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:47 AM

OK GET ON THE TRACTOR AND RIDE WITH ME..........

Come to Cali and pick me up

LEE!!!!!! Not the tractor Doll..... plllllleeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeohwell

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:31 AM
He still hunting she
even in the deep blue sea

Beautiful visuals!!flowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:27 AM
Well SHUCKS Lady!! That's real sweet!!

Do I see a hint of emotion in them thar werds?:wink: laugh :tongue:

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:12 AM

This is amazing!!! I could read through this over and over again!!! Thanks for doing this for all of us!

11/16

Hi there! Well here it is ...

Hi there! Well here it is ...

People born on this day is of the Snake.

Clan is of the frog
Spirit Keeper - Spirit Keeper of the West
Moon - Freeze-up Moon
Crystal or Mineral - copper and malachite
Tree or plant - thistle
color - orange

The snake is a mysterious and magnificent - if somewhat misunderstood - member of the vertebrates family. It has the capacity to travel miles without others hearing it pass by and it can be quite bold.

Worldwide there are 2,500 species of snake. In the United States there are only 250 species and sub-species. Snakes are carnivorous, limbless reptiles that live in a variety of habitats and kill their prey in a variety of ways. Most snakes eat insects and small animals, which makes them useful because they keep the rat and mouse population down. Snakes can adapt well to their environment and are very sensitive. Being cold-blooded, they depend on their environment to keep them warm and safe, especially when they need to hibernate. When they grow too big for thier skin, they shed it.

The snake is respected in most Native American cultures, as it represents justice and transformation. The Miccosukee people have a snake clan that specializes in supplying medicinal cures. To them, the snake represents patience, because it is slow to anger. Many Native Americans peoples used the snake as a symbol of femininine powers and for healing.

Working with the snake can teach you about the mystery and realms of creation. It teaches you to be a better communicator, and it also imparts a spiritual message about the need for self-defense and for protecting your own life force.

The feelings of people who are born under this sign of the snake can be intense, but thse people are also cautious. They avoid revealing their weaknesses to others. On the surface they are bold and confident people, but this facade masks insecurity and a need to protect their feelings. People born under this sign have very powerful personalities that can be a little overwhelming at times, so they must take care not to intimidate others.

Those born under the snake sign have the ability to sum up others at a glance and see right through charlatans almost before they have spoken. The same can be said of a situation, because these people will intuitively know whether it is good or bad. Many are interested in the occult and similar topics, but they like to see these things proved rather than simply take someone else's word for it. Many are excellent strategists, so they will not start out on the road to achievement without thinking things through and having a plan. Life for these individuals is a little like a game - and they like to win!

People born under this sign need to be able to trust htose they love and those with whom they live. They also need to be able to trust work colleagues, relatives, and friends. As long as the trust is there, they will do anything for their friends or collegues. If a friend or colleague does something to lose that trust, though, it will be gone for good.

Thank you so much for this!!! It is nice to have learned something about myself through the eyes of another culture.
Being a student and a teacher must be very rewarding for you.
Be blessed and have a lifetime full of happy days!flowerforyou flowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:02 AM

lurchs_sister's photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:53 PM
Made me feel (((J)))flowerforyou

lurchs_sister's photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:50 PM
butchers and ambulance chasers!!laugh laugh

This made me chuckle thinking of a friend... (((J)))drinker

lurchs_sister's photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:45 PM
WOW(((J))):heart:

Passage

A feeling from
without
so deep within
I'm trying to
breathe
though drowning again
Sharing the
sun
through night's deadly sin
A deep drawn
frown
begotten from a grin
My bottle of
water
now life giving gin
Through yet another bitter
loss
I slink away to win

lurchs_sister's photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:44 AM
One of my favorite from childhood that brings back memories and makes me long for the days of the chalk-white arrows...

Where the Sidewalk Ends
by Shel Silverstein

There is a place where the sidewalk ends
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.

Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black
And the dark street winds and bends.
Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow
We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And watch where the chalk-white arrows go
To the place where the sidewalk ends.

Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,
For the children, they mark, and the children, they know
The place where the sidewalk ends.

lurchs_sister's photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:31 AM
I have met many wonderful friends and become more open to the idea of meeting someone that isn't so close to me that I could just drive over to their house and hang out.

I'm no longer on the site because I'm looking for that special someone, even though I haven't found them, I am still here because of all the friends I have made and so I can stay in touch with them. Yes, I have gone off site with some of them and we stay in touch that way but it isn't the same as seeing the poetry they post or playing in the games with them. Don't get me wrong, I love all the phone calls and emails but the fun is here to be had and I enjoy it very much.

This place has also given me an outlet for emotions that I don't know what to do with and it's better than seeing a shrink!! I write poetry and through that I've learned a lot about myself and the people that are here. Being here has helped me rediscover myself.

Thanks for this thread!!

lurchs_sister's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:50 PM
This is beautiful T!!! I know she would be proud to know you think of her in this way.:heart: :heart: