Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 09/20/10 05:43 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

So very hard. Glad you did what was best for her.

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:04 AM

Once everyone eventually got here, I had an awesome birthday party!

drinks Here's to hoping my b-day on Tuesday and the whole week is filled for laughter and joy!

Here's to Venetian Sunrises eh? drinks drinks drinks

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 09/19/10 06:40 AM

drinker to New Beginnings flowerforyou

Happy Birthday Tanya drinker

Rightly spoken .. drinker

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 09/19/10 06:20 AM
OMGoodness .. I forgot Tanya .. CURLER WOMAN!!!!!!

smitten smitten smitten

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 09/19/10 06:20 AM

Here we go. Goof will now conform and give you guys a list.

First, the dudes that Goof admires.

DTH- My brotha from anotha mutha!
Torgo- Fellow dork, and if he and I did a podcast, it would rock!
RKISIT- His rants are awesome!
Newark- God, if he and I hung out, we would be drunk for days.
Atlantis- Evil clone.

And now, the ladies that Goof wuv's.

RowBaby- Bestest pal. Plus, I frustrate her to no end.
MelodyGirl- She is my wife. DUH!
IndnPrncs- I'm her Goofers. Nuff said.
Myka- I say something off the wall, she gets it.
Ruth- Goof's voice of reason.
Tanya- She is my "dude".
Pkd- I think she is my older sister. LOL!
LadyLid- The enlightened one.
Fade- It's all about her Beamer.

I'm sure someone got left off. But I am too drunk to taste this chicken right now, so.....WORD!

Oh ya ......... don't you know it !!!

My girl .....

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 09/19/10 06:15 AM
Edited by Fade2Black on Sun 09/19/10 06:17 AM

I hope your birthday is wonderful. Just like you!!!!

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

If I remember correctly this is a big decade one so enjoy your party and have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sooooooooooo proud of all your educational accomplishments too.

You DA WOMAN!!!!!

drinks

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 09/19/10 06:11 AM

why do people allow room for there to be a "this" time?

how many is enough for one to get the hint?

Sometimes until you have hard evidence, you give the person the benefit of the doubt.

I always remember a quote from an Oprah show ... "The first time a man shows you who he is, believe him."

I'm sorry my luv .. you are a beautiful & smart woman .. his loss completely!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 09/19/10 06:09 AM
Hey sweets .. great chatting with you last night. Always good to catch up flowers flowers flowers flowers

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:05 PM

By his actions, he's not a very ethical person.. It's only been a month and going to hurt for a while... You just have to stay strong and know you deserve a person that will respect you...

Sorry you're going through this, it will get easier..

what she said :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 03:31 PM
Skype is like being in person. I love online because I can IM in my jammies. That's not happening with someone I care about .. not yet anyway.

so ya.. no thanks. Not for a guy anyway LOLscared

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 03:13 PM

I love the crisp cool breeze....as it whips through my hair...and i watch my hott azz neighbor rake his leaves...and he gets warm and removes his flannel shirt...and stands there..his black chest hairs...

Omg I'm sorry...blushing bigsmile :heart:

u r hysterical smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 02:53 PM

it gets rid of all the nasty over stuffed spandex till summer

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 12:49 PM

May I have this in a flow chart for clarity please? :wink: laugh

I want one of those too .. this is sooooooooooo confusing shocked

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 12:24 PM

Well I was just trying to say I :heart: you peeps, thats all.... GEESH

Even you Atlantis flowerforyou (I think he likes it when I get feisty) tongue2

Of course I do! I told you once already when you complained about not getting enough attention at the bars, that I would rather talk to you, even if later that night I might get kicked in the nutts...laugh

Although I can't believe she doesn't get enough attention whenever and where ever she so deems it .. I can definitely tell she gets it here.

I know this may not have been started for a popularity thing .. but dang girl, you sure have it, hands down.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 10:01 AM

Moreover, proper online dating etiquette states that when one creates a thread they should come back to it to discuss it with the people who have replied.

I know right? spock

When the OP has the length of post this does, and never returns I chalk it up to someone who loves to hear their own "voice" whether that be in person or online.

yawn asleep

As to the premise behind the chapter though ..

Be YOURSELF. (I guess he was rofl rofl rofl rofl )

Show the same manners you would in real. If someone writes, return the favor. Don't fake flatter. And for goodness sake don't start with sexual stuff. Women don't buy it in person, they don't buy it online either. Except skanks. And none of us here are that smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:21 AM
Edited by Fade2Black on Sat 09/18/10 07:23 AM

Well as you can see by my posts I've been here a while, so the friends I was closest to and loved most, are gone brokenheart Excepting long-lasting friends like Joy, Kerry, Goof & Johnny.

You are all unique and fun. As much as these threads aren't meant to be "popularity contests" that's what they turn into and those you forget to mention feel forgotten.

We've had soooo many threads, especially a couple years ago, about 'cliques' and the such, but there is no way you can't become cliquish in social circles. It's the nature of the beast. And each wave of posters includes their own circle. It just happens.

That said you all :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
((((((((((JUDY))))))))))))) me luv ya too, tazzy miss her, joy, holly, beck, tammy gossip cause there two tammy on the list lol, texasun miss her, row,sorry no guys in there lol well ok
twotall, bedlium, goof, dthro, an everyon in my friend list oh an (RUTH my days buddy lol)

Ah of course Holly, Eileen and the Cap, Angel and the Pecc .. see this is why these get ridiculous laugh laugh laugh

And now with people mentioning the blasts from the past .. how can we forget all of them?

SingleMomof1 a dear friend of mine. BadGirl and Sharp who remain dear friends I've met. Dan & Lisa - the UK lovebirds. Robin and Lisa .. the Canadian/US combo, my dearest friend Deb (FeralCat) Sam .. Sea's been around for many a post .. and then our Admin, Mark who used to be one of the regulars .. you have Don who is a mod, and Kristi .. well the list just goes on forever...

Plus all the posters I didn't mention, who were on the 'other site' and came over here when that site became corrupted laugh laugh laugh laugh

and (((( MITCH )))) aka Waterloo ... The only poster EVER to do a competition thread to mine and did we have fun or what?????????? :tongue:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:04 AM

RowBaby - Awesome individual, inside and out.
Soufiehere - Another awesome individual.
Ruth - Nothing left to say that hasn't been said.
Fade2Black - She stands out, and holds her own.

And...duh, duh, duh! Plastic! Just brilliant, all that needs to be said about him.

And you merit a galaxy all your own. Most distinct guy I know .. and enjoy a friendship with.

(((( F & L )))) smokin hmmmmm that sounded a bit kinky bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 09/17/10 03:09 PM

MsMyka - I mean...really? I shouldnt have to explain the reason why shes my favorite.

Yes, you should. tongue2

i have to agree with her on this one...

Nobody asked you KC....lol.

Because I'm her bytch...plain and simple. LOL!!!

And we all know every respectable chica has to have one of those smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 09/17/10 03:07 PM
Edited by Fade2Black on Fri 09/17/10 03:08 PM

MsMyka - I mean...really? I shouldnt have to explain the reason why shes my favorite.

Yes, you should. tongue2

i have to agree with her on this one...

Me 3 .... comeon now .. inquiring minds wanna know bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 09/17/10 02:20 PM

'PRETTY"

trying to get a rise from.......heheheh:heart:

Well if women didn't like women for being pretty we'd all be cooked :wink:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25