Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 05/29/12 08:34 PM
HATE shopping. Just sayin. :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 05/29/12 08:23 PM

Wow how did I miss this thread????

Too funny. oops And I was going to ask "Who's Vivian?" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:27 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:00 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

drinker What a long-awaited day eh?

Blessings on you 2 now .. and forevahhhh :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 05/23/12 06:52 PM

I claim to be an a$$hole, which most people believe to be untrue...

Until I do or say something that makes them realize I really am but it's not personal.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 05/17/12 04:17 PM

33 pages wow Keith aka Lex is popular maybe he should come back to the site......or maybe it should just be gotten over and move on now.....giving credence to this thread keeps it all alive and going besides keeping him going on the site..........

I see your point, but you absolutely have to make people aware .. it's dam*ed if you do, and dam*ed if you don't ohwell

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 05/17/12 03:58 PM

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news%252Fiteam&id=8655692&fb_source=message
This appears to be LexFonteyne, one of our moderators until today, when we got wind of the details. We are shocked and saddened by the situation, just like a number of you. We have removed this person from our team, our site, and we will cooperate with any investigations by the authorities. A few more points which need to be made clear:

1) Our moderators DO NOT have access to your information. They are only able to edit, move, close, and delete posts or topics.
2) From here on out, we plan on doing background checks on Mingle2 moderators.
3) We do not allow anybody under the age of 18 on this site, so the situation could have been a good deal more unsettling.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Charles
Mingle2 administrator

Great you are proactive here, but although 'children' are not allowed on the site, there are thousands of profiles with small children in the pictures. It makes me ill that Lex, who I knew as a very arrogant (re: his intelligence) man, was googling ANY pictures on this site. Sad indeed.
If I'm reading this right, as a moderator, he still would have had access to private photos yes? Exactly why photos of our young children or grandchildren should not be on here.

noway

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/13/12 08:34 AM

I know the majority of my Mingle friends do not know. I ran off to Texas with an internet boyfriend. NOT from Mingle. It was a huge disaster which resulted in me being in the hospital and very ill and having to have my Dad come and get me out of that situation and bring me back to the family homestead.

It was all a very bad scene. I am just grateful my folks still love me enough to do that and are still alive and that I made it back to California alive. I am glad I did not leave the country like I have been asked to do so many times.

I do not really want to discuss it much more than that. I am getting stabilized here. It will be months before I am okay again and able to live on my own.

Don't know you, but sorry to hear of all this sadness. flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/13/12 08:23 AM
^^^ Fact is .. if it weren't for Mom, you wouldn't even need the creek, the boat or the paddle. You wouldn't BE at all. :laughing:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:33 AM
Edited by Fade2Black on Sun 05/13/12 07:34 AM

I believe our veterans and servicepeople should have their own thread where they can share their own stories, reveal historical tidbits, and refect upon their service. They can even speak of the places they have been to give our civilian population a chance to see the value of this part of life. I feel this is so important and even shed some light on those who were wounded or even those who were POWS and MIAS. These folks should never be forgotten EVER!!!

I live in Colorado Springs where there are Army and Air Force Bases and of course the AirForce Academy.

I thank military any time I see them .. which is a lot. Nice idea for this!

And to the military who read it ..

(((((((( THANK YOU FOR DEFENDING OUR SHORES, OUR FREEDOMS & OUR FAMILIES ))))))) Many times at the expense of your own. You guys (women and men) ROCK :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:29 AM
Edited by Fade2Black on Sun 05/13/12 07:30 AM

Thank yu :)

what the??? your profile says you have no children...noway

oopsslaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: BUSTED shades

Well .. I have 5 so thanks to the original poster for the wishes drinker

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:04 AM
A mom appreciates anything you give her or do for her. It's the fact that you remembered her at all that becomes the biggest blessing! That's part of what makes her great .. being selfless flowerforyou

(((( HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ))))to each of you who are. :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:01 AM
Nicely shared. And yes, every other day of the year is Children's Day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My parents were fabulous role models for me and I can't give them anything but praise either :wink:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 05/13/12 07:00 AM
Same to you both flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 05/12/12 04:21 PM

Welcome back, Judy. waving

((( Ruth ))) How u be missy?flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 05/12/12 04:21 PM

smooched smooched :heart: :heart: love love flowerforyou ((((( FADETOBLACK ))))) flowerforyou :heart: :heart: love love smooched smooched

the best thing since sliced bread!:tongue:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Seriously? You are TOOOOOOOOOOOO kind to me blushing

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 05/12/12 04:20 PM

flowers flowers Welcome back to Mingleville Fade2Black!!!flowers flowers

Thx much!! drinker

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 05/12/12 08:48 AM
So glad all went well Tom. Long time no see from me either .. but I wasn't in the hospital.

Blessings on your recovery!!flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 05/11/12 04:05 PM

Seems we're a little thin on the alumni's here

Yeah, well, Mingle went to the dogs when you left!laugh laugh laugh

Good Morning sweet Judy!flowerforyou

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well thanks for the prop darlin, but we have a boatload of fine 'posters' (no I did NOT say posers smokin :tongue: ) who have posted on this thread who are alive and well and very awesome :thumbsup: people so I have my doubts that my exit made any difference :angel:

But I sure do appreciate the kudos. And my morning was great Roberta .. how bout YOURS?shades

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 05/11/12 06:22 AM

drinker

drinker drinker :tongue:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25