Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 10/06/10 03:03 PM
frustrated Yanno, I just can't read "I'M NOT INTO GAMES" one more time!! frustrated

I don't get it. smokin

Games are fun. drinker

Games are competitive. pitchfork

Games produce a winner. bigsmile :thumbsup:

Dang it all ........... I wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:53 AM
I bet HE laughs all the way to the bank ..

'Sanitation Engineers' as they are called now probably make more than most .. :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 10/05/10 06:11 AM

best wishes to you and your family.

I hate when people call suicidals --selfish-- do you know some schizophrenics have killed their-selves in order to not kill someone else by mistake of their illusion. Dont judge others. It could very well be an illness or anything, who knows what is happening at that time.

Good point, but I don't believe anyone in this thread judged. As was stated numerous times, who knows where someone is mentally when they choose to take that road.

It's a tough one. ohwell

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:48 PM

Oh cool, can't wait to hear it...

Same ol' same ol' with me.. Have had a bad cold but other than that just working...

Well feel better for goodness sake.

I will send you the email I sent out to those who are connected to my 'drama' lol

let me know what you think .. k? value your opinion ..

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:31 PM

(((Judy))) how are you beautiful?

I am doing fab babe. Need to chat with you soon .. thinking of going a different direction with generating revenue.

Noooooooooo .. nothing illegal :tongue: laugh

How bout you? What's new girl?

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:27 PM
(((( Joy ))))

Always good to stop by girlfriend flowers

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:25 PM

Birthday girls' backyard.....

Wow. Turning ANY age with that as your view .. is AWESOME!!!

Happy Birthday besides :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ....... looks like God already gave you your present bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:17 PM

Please keep my cousins in your prayers. I just received word that my blood cousin's wife committed suicide .. brokenheart :cry:

Was not close to them but had just reconnected on FB. Seemed her comments were always upbeat. He was fixing a home for their retirement. She seemed very excited. Makes no sense.

My cousin is devastated but even worse, their oldest daughter found her body.

This is so very very sad. brokenheart

You are in a unique position to help them.

The only suffering I find unbearable is that which no one else knows about.

They won't be alone anymore if you listen to what they're going through.

Truth is we've all been listening.

I found out today that she was going thru extreme pain. Had been for years.

So that throws a twist on this .. what do you think of someone taking their own life to end the pain?

If you believe in a creator, isn't that His call to make? Just wondering .. weigh in please ..

smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 10/03/10 06:11 PM

I am! I love football season. Especially the NFL. My favorite team is the Packers. I grew up in Green Bay, Wi. and have many fond memories of Packer Sunday. Now I am in Tucson, and it's in my blood! If anyone else feels like watching a Packer Game with me, come on down to tha OldFather Inn in Tucson. Or make a suggestion for a meeting somewhere else in town. Hope to see you there!
I'm a Packer fan, but I live in Minnesota. Grew up in north central Wisconsin.

Well then you can still enjoy Favre w/the Vikings too eh? :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 10/03/10 05:09 PM

I am! I love football season. Especially the NFL. My favorite team is the Packers. I grew up in Green Bay, Wi. and have many fond memories of Packer Sunday. Now I am in Tucson, and it's in my blood! If anyone else feels like watching a Packer Game with me, come on down to tha OldFather Inn in Tucson. Or make a suggestion for a meeting somewhere else in town. Hope to see you there!

((((((((((( Go PACK ))))))))))))):banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Should be a sleeper game today though .. playing the 0-3 team. Let's hope we don't have so many stupid penalties and give another game away.

LOL

So much for the sleeper game eh? Geesh .. there was no reason we had to run the clock down in the end ... where was their focus today?

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:30 AM

((((((((((( Go PACK ))))))))))))):banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Should be a sleeper game today though .. playing the 0-3 team. Let's hope we don't have so many stupid penalties and give another game away.

LOL

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 10/03/10 07:51 AM

Update:....My daugher went to the docotr yesterday and found that they don't have to do the biopsy. It is a mild case of hpv and they will be able to tkae care of it. I want to thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes...and for always being there for me.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers :heart:

Just read thru this thread .. So glad your daughter is ok. And one should never be surprised by the support on M2. We are a community .. a very caring one at that flowerforyou

God bless your daughter AND you - looks like He already did!!bigsmile

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 10/02/10 03:54 PM
Do you have a face above the chest? ohwell j/w ...

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 10/02/10 05:48 AM
You're gonna do great! Congrats on the new found independence!

drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 10/02/10 05:05 AM

Please keep my cousins in your prayers. I just received word that my blood cousin's wife committed suicide .. brokenheart :cry:

Was not close to them but had just reconnected on FB. Seemed her comments were always upbeat. He was fixing a home for their retirement. She seemed very excited. Makes no sense.

My cousin is devastated but even worse, their oldest daughter found her body.

This is so very very sad. brokenheart

Sorry to hear that, Fade. I'm always at a loss for words for things like this, but I truly wish everyone well and you have my prayers.

I think we ALL become speechless in light of these circumstances. Who can say what drives a person to this point of no return.

But it does make me so thankful for a beautiful family, friends and my faith that makes life so full and meaningful :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:36 PM
Online dating .... ONLY for the strong of heart .. seriously. It's not kindergarten that's for sure.

smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:33 AM
Edited by Fade2Black on Fri 10/01/10 05:34 AM

So very sorry for your loss! My brother took his life in April of this year.The pain is so deep.And lives will never be the same.
ForeGive Them Lord! For they Know Not what they Do!
Those Who know the Lord will Never Be Plucked From His Hands!
:cry: brokenheart sad
My Prayers are with you all!
:angel: flowers :angel: flowers :angel: flowers :heart:

Again wayyyy too close for comfort. My condolences to you as well flowerforyou

Thanks to all for your sweet words. I am especially concerned for her daughter who found her (the dad was away in the desert remodeling a home they were retiring in) ..

This is the second time I've known of a daughter finding a mother. How do they EVER forget? I remember vividly when my parents died, and that was traumatic enough .. to see someone hang themselves .. it's more than most can bear.

:cry: brokenheart

That said .. is why I thank you all for your prayers .. especially for Sarah the daughter. She needs everyone of them.

Fade2Black's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:29 AM

My sympathy and prayers to all flowerforyou I went thru this when my father took his life...

((( Silver ))) That is wayyyyyyy too close to home. I am so sorry that happened to you. It's such a devastation and working thru guilt and such when you are close. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 09/30/10 06:04 PM

sorry to hear that ... of course thoughts n prayers go out to you and your family n her family as well. i hope that they are being looked after at such a time.

yes they are .. thank you much

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 09/30/10 05:48 PM
spock

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25