Community > Posts By > Draven84

Draven84's photo
Sat 10/13/07 02:37 PM
Bored and probably do some writing or play some games later

Draven84's photo
Fri 10/12/07 08:32 AM
I'll play any game on any system. As long as it has a good story and doesn't have linear game play. Thats why I get bored of games pretty quick. If you have to do the same thing over and over again and there is not that much changed to it.

Draven84's photo
Fri 10/12/07 08:26 AM
Anything by George A. Romero
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
White Dragon
Hero
Fearless
Resivoir dogs
Pulp Fiction
Silent Hill
Saw 1, II
Hitch
Click
I, Robot
Carrie
Aminity Ville horror

to name a few

Draven84's photo
Fri 10/12/07 03:27 AM
I'll go to sleep after than, or go online and start looking stuff up or play some video games or something.

Draven84's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:51 AM
I usually one get a few hours of sleep a night. Spend most of that time watching the history channel or something. No wonder I know so much about stuff lol.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:43 PM
Never had anything that involved out patient surgery.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:23 PM
Every year we would hit this one neighborhood that would throw quarters and dollars in the bowl. But it was always on the bottom. I guess they trusted the kids to take one as the sign said. But yeah lol

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:16 PM
The last year when our area had trick or treat until midnight. The next year it would only go until 8pm. My cousin's and I went out and started grabbing the bowls of candy sitting on the steps. Then heading back to the car. It was the biggest haul we ever had. It was around 140 lbs of candy and $68 in change and singles.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:58 PM
The never ending pools of wonder

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:42 PM
Relationships: Love

Your Last Ex:Psycho

Power: Weakness

Food:Cheese

Drugs: Illness

The President:Dee Dee Dee

War: Mindless Violence

Cars: tires

Gas Prices:I don't Drive

Halloween:Happy day

Religion:Not for me

Politics:Overpaid

MySpace:Stalker central

Worst Fear: No more tea

Marriage:eternal

Sex:Only for those who know the outcome

Fashion:Waste of money

Brunettes: Love them

Redheads:They are ok

Work:More time babysitting

Football: Never watch it

Animals:Wolfs, Crows

Vanilla Ice: Washed up

Porta Potties: Fun for tipping

Pajamas:warm

Pictures:few

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:08 PM
I'm not really mean. Cynical but I guess that can be confused with being mean lol

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:06 PM
Seek and you shall find. But sometimes it may take longer than you will think. You probably come across guys who throw themselves at you all the time. But you are looking for someone different. Not someone who is attracted to you for your looks. But for some deeper meaning.

You will probably find someone soon.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:02 PM
I'm 68% mean

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:57 PM
hmmm. Go to Vegas get drunk, then do it all over again.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:51 PM
I just bum around profiles until I find someone interesting.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:46 PM
I think it only got up into the 40s here today. I love cold weather. I save so much on energy because I never turn on the heat in the winter.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:43 PM
Bone spurs wont take that much time to recover from. My aunt had a few removed two years ago and was back up in a day or so. With a little pain.

Compressed nerves: You hand will probably be stiff for several days after the surgery. There will be a little change in the mobility in your had depending on how well the surgery goes. But after a week or two you will regain full motion in your hand.

An MRI/MRA/contrast and w/o contrast. They just inject you with a dye and look at the flow through the veins and arteries. Its just used to check for blockages and where there is a narrowing in any of the vessels. Its just a needle and you sit there for a while when they look over the monitor.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:34 PM
About a year ago I quit my job to go work for a new place that opened down the road. The managers and my area supervisor supported me. So I started at my new job, I was the head of the department and never took any **** from anyone.I was making $9.00 to start as was told I would get the next management position that was open. We had about eight people in our group and we worked almost every day except for me I worked three days a week. Ten hours one day, then weekends for about 30-40 hours those two days.About two weeks after we were open everyone was picking up some extra hours usually about 60 a week.

The GM and AGM decided to hire more people for our department. We were Customer Service, Security, and supervisors. So they brought in ten more people. Some of our hours were cut by ten hours each week. Then one of the managers was fired or quit. They never really said anything about him. I went up to the GM and AGM asking about the open position. They told me that they already chosen someone to fill the spot. I asked who and it was a woman in her 40s in my department that had no management experience at all. She was a waitress at a bar before this job.
Watching her trying to take charge of the service support department, people refused to listen to her. She didn't delegate but ordered them around.

I stuck around for another month. Slowly my hours and the hours of the original people I started with started to slowly drop. From 50 hours one week, to 45 the next. Finally by the time I quit I was working 10 hours a week on a job I applied for full time.

The others and I that were getting their hours cut went up to the GM and had a little talk. We discussed that we were upset in their choices and that they lacked the ability to run such a large building. I have had experience in management with my last job. Where these two guys never really ran anything. About a week after we quit more than half of their staff quit as well. Now they can't even hold a complete staff. People quitting everyday because their "Managers" are riding these teenagers asses all day. And lack the skills to make them want to work there.

Last week my brother called me and said that the woman that was given the position I was suppose to get. Had a nervous breakdown in the middle of dinner, then drove off the highway because she couldn't handle it.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:20 PM
lol that was great.