Community > Posts By > Draven84

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 11:56 PM
I probably should have posted my hello post as soon as I joined, but I was distracted by work and other topics.

Anyways.I like to write and cook mostly. I use to do poems years ago. But as of the last couple years I have been more focused on horror and mystery stories.

Also if I'm online most likely I have nothing to do and very very bored. So feel free to hit me up with a message. And if you have any questions or need help with something. I know a little about a lot on a number of topics.

Peace Out

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:11 PM
Im on Carbuncle. 75blm, whm, sam, and pup. I miss the days when I could play for 20 hours

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:10 PM
you should have added

From the ages of 4-25 you boy will try to stick something metal into an outlet.

My grandma told me that I always tried to stick a fork into an outlet. Then one day she finally just let me do it. Then I broke the closet door.

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:57 PM
If she was a vegetarian and got pissed when I ordered a Rare Steak.

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:48 PM
****acutlar!

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:44 PM
Big piece of banana split cheesecake.

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:43 PM
My friend tried to get me to go back to WoW but I was just bored.

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:33 PM
Anyone here play Final Fantasy XI? I know that fewer people play the game now. Just wondering what world everyone is on. If any.

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:58 PM
I wouldn't think of it as cheating. Since you are "technically" not involved with this person.

Draven84's photo
Tue 10/09/07 08:48 PM
All the things that I want in a game haven't been done yet to their full extent. I would like to see a game that really involves the player to think. Most games I have played there are puzzles and ect, but after you play a few times you can just run through the game without doing some of the needed things.

Also with shooters. They take a little bit of thinking, but the AI is never the greatest. You can always expect where they are going to be coming from. I know that the AI programs are not yet that complex and still run off a "Event Tree".

Give me something that takes more than a few moments of thought. Pattern recognition, cryptology, and team work (For online play)

1 3 Next