Community > Posts By > Draven84

Draven84's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:57 AM
I had a few places where we had a holiday party. I never really attended any of them because I had some prior engagements. But the two weeks before Christmas I get up catering to holiday parties. And get invited to stay.

Draven84's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:55 AM
I don't always show up to holidays. My parents are divorced as well and most of the time I tell them I have something important to do. Which most of the time is true.

So just straight out tell them that you don't want to go anywhere for the holidays, and instead of angering one side by choosing the other I decided to stay home.

Draven84's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:51 PM
What I hate is when people come up to me and ask me questions about being Native. Most of them are stupid and stereotypes.

1. Do you know how to track people and animals?
- I grew up in the city most of my life, I spent a couple years on the rez and learned about tracking and ect. But they shouldn't assume that I know. I'd look around for a second and turn back to him "Yeah, ***** go that way"

2. Someone comes up to me, raises their hand and says "How"
- People do that more often than you think. More so at Pow-wows

3. Your people should band together, and work together to get things done.
- Wow, like we haven't thought of that ourselves.

4. How come the settlers never enslaved your people?
- If they would have opened a history book they would find out that they did try. But the problem was, we kept leaving.

5. Someone says they are a shaman.
- Oh you mean your a Twinkie. NDN's didn't have shaman

Draven84's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:17 PM
I did most of those but sky diving.

as for the celebrity part. Does talking to Dustin Diamond at a club count?

Draven84's photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:37 PM
A few years ago I went to the doctor with some breathing problems that persisted for a week or so. I went in and got X-rays done and had to wait for 3 hours for the film to be developed.

After nodding off a couple of times in the room the doctor finally came in. Told me that he had some bad news and that I had lung cancer. I was shocked for a moment. Then got over the shock. I was admitted and every thing at a hospital in milwaukee. After that one of the doctors came in to talk to me when his cell phone. All i heard him say was "Oh my god really?" and "Thats not good". I thought he was going to tell me that no treatment would work. So he turned off his phone and looked at me and said. "There was a mistake, your film was clear. Someone in radiology mixed up the films."

Draven84's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:37 PM
I thought about it a couple times. I would go on survivor if it wasn't for all the "Games" If they made it from the start where you actually have to "Survive" on the island or what ever I would be the first to send in something.

Plus I dont think I could go very long without having a book to read. I would probably go insane

Draven84's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:31 PM
Most of the guys I work with or use to hang out with would always talk about nailing some girl the other day, or sizing up women when they came into work.

I don't know why but it hasn't been a top priority for me.

Draven84's photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:44 PM

The NES. Man. I remember when I got mine. I had an Atari 2600 at the time too, so I was one lucky boy. I even got the set that included Robbie The Robot and the games Gyromite and Duck Hunt (Gun also came with the system). The memories. How many times did you guys blow into a cartridge to get it to work? Man had to have been at least a thousand or so...probably more.laugh laugh laugh I will list some games I played on the NES that were my favorite.

Super Mario Bros.
Contra
Excitebike
Ghosts N' Goblins
Nintendo Baseball
RC Pro AM
Double Dribble
Duck Hunt
Super Mario 2 & 3
Legend of Zelda
Track N' Field

I am sure I will think of more.

I loved those games, but my top games would have to be:
Metal Gear
Operation Wolf
Silent Service
Mega Man
Contra
Kirby
Batman

So many game so little memory left of those days. I remember almost passing out a few times trying to get a game to work. And if that didn't work. I had a big bottle of alcohol and cotton swabs sitting next to the tv. Man did those games get dirty.

I still have mine sitting in my room. I play it from time to time along with the numerous other systems I kept over the years.

Draven84's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:59 PM
I just stopped looking. Most of my free time I end up spending at work because someone didn't want to show up. I had a few flings here and there but nothing really serious.

My advice would be to not go out looking for someone. Let them come to you if they are interested. I met a few women when I was working. And the one I'm currently going out with is just as cynical and we both share things in our past.

Draven84's photo
Fri 11/30/07 11:23 PM
Four men gather on the top of a 30-story building, an East Indian, a Japanese, a Native American, and a White man.
The East Indian guy says, "this is for my people!" and he jumps off the building.

The Japanese says, "This too is for my people!" and jumps off.

The Native American proudly says, "This is for my people" and pushes the White Man off........

Draven84's photo
Fri 11/30/07 10:25 PM
The White Stuff (as in snow lol)

Draven84's photo
Wed 11/28/07 05:58 PM
If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything.

You think your dad wants to kill you because you’re so ugly? Be grateful, anywhere else in the animal kingdom, your parents would have eaten you at birth

Did you get a raise, because then you’re a whore. Or didn’t you, because then you’re a stupid whore

Someone’s gonna be miserable sometime. Accept it. That’s how I stay so happy

I’m a jerk to everyone. Best way to protect yourself from lawsuits

Rational arguments don’t usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be religious people

Draven84's photo
Tue 11/13/07 07:23 PM
1. People who tell me i need to find jesus.
2. People who think they are always right.
3. Asking to many questions and not learning.
4. Needing help with every single thing.
5. Guys who think they are gangsters.
6. Fat people that hold up the drive-thru. for 10 mins or more
7. Over all dumb people who lack common sense.

Draven84's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:24 PM
Someone I really hate so i can say "**** You" and pass away before they could respond.

Draven84's photo
Wed 10/31/07 10:46 PM
I just found this site about a week ago and been addicted to it ever since. Its called Moove.You can create your own house in any way you want, make your own character and then run around to other peoples house and hang out.

Just click the link and check it out.

<a href="http://community.moove.com/cs/as.dll?0196BA" target="_blank">Draven84</a>

Draven84's photo
Sun 10/14/07 08:42 PM
KISS Greatest Hits

Draven84's photo
Sun 10/14/07 08:36 PM
I remember using YIM a few years ago to send text messages. Idk if they still have that, I don't you YIM anymore

Draven84's photo
Sun 10/14/07 08:27 PM
Hello and Welcome.

Draven84's photo
Sun 10/14/07 08:25 PM
You should make a Mango reduction and mix it with the hot sauce.

Draven84's photo
Sun 10/14/07 08:22 PM
I go slow. Most of the time I'll notice someone and have a little chat at first. After that if she is interested we will meet up somewhere for coffee or something.

I'm more reserved than I use to be in the past. I would jump out on a limb and go all out, not really get to know the person before. But now, I just bide my time and tread the waters lightly until I know that she is someone that I'm willing to connect to.

Previous 1 3