Community > Posts By > lovablefairy

lovablefairy's photo
Sun 10/21/12 09:25 AM
lol im having probs working this site out and keeping up lol x hopw are you finding it x
are you frommy way in canterbury

lovablefairy's photo
Sun 10/21/12 09:22 AM
are all me playing a game online i seem to find nice guys and then they end up saying they got somone either a wife or a gf or just plain baggage they cant handle...... you tell them what your looking forand then they seemok then throw it at you months down the line...... i give up lol

lovablefairy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 03:50 PM
Thanks hun and happy bew year to you x I'm sussing all this out lol hard as using phone as me laptop in menders so bare with me xxxx

lovablefairy's photo
Wed 01/05/11 03:37 PM
Lol sure what. Hi arnt you guy looking for fun fun lol sure I spotted year profile other say

lovablefairy's photo
Tue 01/04/11 03:55 PM
Hi just sussing out forums new to it all. I'm ally from uk xxxxx

lovablefairy's photo
Tue 01/04/11 03:40 PM
I don't know stevie stupid it ok if not on date site but if are maybe its for moral support lol or maybe for lack of confidence in themselves or could be they think it kewl pmpl who knows haay
And hi and hugs from ally xxx uk

lovablefairy's photo
Tue 01/04/11 03:36 PM
Hi all saw this forum thing spotted this topid and had to put my thoughts accross we brits arnt all the same but most can't hold a conversation most them just want a fling or sex not making friends or chatting well most I've met do ....... Like most sites nowadays not many genuine people about but who cares about the frausters and low lifes glad to meet you all. Lol xxxxx here endeth the sermon ha ha

lovablefairy's photo
Tue 01/04/11 03:24 PM
Well I believe a good relastionship comes from being fiends first so let's make friends and go from there .........ally