Community > Posts By > JessicaElaine

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:11 PM

Scam post they are here to teach us there beliefs they are right we all are wrong .

I knew it looked funny with only one post .

interesting

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:53 PM
and i love how he still says nothing in his own defense..... i kno im waiting for an answer

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:49 PM
well i just have one question for u, and im not trying to sound bithcy because i agree with alot fo the things u said, but y r dating online if u hate it so much?

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:44 PM

well i just have one question for u, and im not trying to sound bithcy because i agree with alot fo the things u said, but y r dating online if u hate it so much?

Looking good

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

was that directed towards me?

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:43 PM

I want to know this to huh

come on answer us

i like that u agree with me. i mean seriously, i dont do things if i dont like them, let alone if i hate them...

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:41 PM
:

2 dozen? WOW, you are a pro! (NOT)

If you are ashamed to say you met someone online, get offline.

I should make myself more approachable? And just where is this place I should be approachable?

yesss :thumbsup:

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:39 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Sun 10/19/08 04:40 PM
well to be honest, that is totally up to u. some times a relationships r best left ended. But i honestly think it depends on how it was and how it endede

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:20 PM

well i can honestly say ihave never really gone some place to just meet guys. maybe im just odd. i have heard about women going to hardware stores for that though, haha
Actually Thats about true. But you better be handy.bigsmile

haha whats the point of going to the hardware store if your not:wink:

so it's a date then? home depot 11:30?

haha, what a great idea. who needs dinner of a first date when u can look at power tools. i think im in heaven.:tongue:

heck, we can grab a kosher dog from the cart out front laugh

after we look at the paint samples. haha

for the baby's room? pitchfork

hahahaha no no this is the firat date not the thirdtongue2

yowza!

haha:angel:

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:19 PM

Nah...hell, you dont even have know how to read.

:laughing: dork

er if you are online doing it then HELLO YESSSSSSSS

For me,, if I can not understand what another is saying because of their poor spelling or poor choice of typing it is a no go!!

i totally agree. one of my least favorite things is the substitution of 'this' and that' for 'dis' and 'dat'...

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:17 PM

well i can honestly say ihave never really gone some place to just meet guys. maybe im just odd. i have heard about women going to hardware stores for that though, haha

haha, what a great idea. who needs dinner of a first date when u can look at power tools. i think im in heaven.:tongue:

for the baby's room? pitchfork

hahahaha no no this is the firat date not the thirdtongue2

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:14 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:13 PM

Really I was a hit up more than a couple of times when I was working at Lowes. But they wanted something fixed or installed.:wink:

really? i get hit on at work all the time...never really a good thing, its hardly flattering.im sure u guys thin it is tho.most of the time its just a bad line situation, haha

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:09 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:04 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:55 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:11 PM

VEGAS BABY!

you and i tiger

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:24 PM

well thats a hard question to answer. u seem attractive and have a sense of humor(which really is a plus) so can i say maybe?

AH! i dont take maybe as an answer hunny!

haha, why not?!? jk. i like to get to kno people before i tell them if i'd jump them,haha

I'd jump you.... lol i'd hump you whatevers clever treavor

haha.i prefure being jumped rather then humped ;) haha

ok well lets jump tpgether than.... ready?

but of course

ON 3.........

I think i'm in love

haha y do u say that?

I usually dont have someone wanting to jump me right away..... lol beside i like the red shirt...

well thanks. i rather like the shirt too

So why can i write you?

was that supposed to nme when? because otherwise i dont get ur question, haha

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:21 PM

well thats a hard question to answer. u seem attractive and have a sense of humor(which really is a plus) so can i say maybe?

haha, why not?!? jk. i like to get to kno people before i tell them if i'd jump them,haha

but of course

ON 3.........

I think i'm in love

haha y do u say that?

I usually dont have someone wanting to jump me right away..... lol beside i like the red shirt...

well thanks. i rather like the shirt too

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:14 PM

but of course

ON 3.........

I think i'm in love

haha y do u say that?

Previous 1