Community > Posts By > JessicaElaine

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:11 PM

well thats a hard question to answer. u seem attractive and have a sense of humor(which really is a plus) so can i say maybe?

AH! i dont take maybe as an answer hunny!

haha, why not?!? jk. i like to get to kno people before i tell them if i'd jump them,haha

I'd jump you.... lol i'd hump you whatevers clever treavor

haha.i prefure being jumped rather then humped ;) haha

ok well lets jump tpgether than.... ready?

but of course

ON 3.........

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:08 PM

well thats a hard question to answer. u seem attractive and have a sense of humor(which really is a plus) so can i say maybe?

haha, why not?!? jk. i like to get to kno people before i tell them if i'd jump them,haha

ok well lets jump tpgether than.... ready?

but of course

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:06 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:03 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:00 PM

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/18/08 07:56 PM
the horse comment freaks me out..hope its an inside joke of sorts, haha

JessicaElaine's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:35 PM
i hope like hell it belongs to his gf, haha

JessicaElaine's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:39 PM

Women actually consider these places to meet men I don't think so otherwise it's demographics in which case I'm packing up my things because I'm used to dodging getting run over by a shopping carts.

i wasnt aware that women went to places to find their men. and as a female i guess thats something i should have known.hahalaugh

JessicaElaine's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:30 PM
i agree with u on this hun. its like there isnt a guy out there who can just wanna be witha girl and just her and not be too clingy about it

JessicaElaine's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:26 PM
well i guess ur approach really depends on the girl. maybe trying to start a casual conversation with her?

JessicaElaine's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:25 PM
well i guess ur approach really depends on the girl. maybe trying to start a casual conversation with her?

JessicaElaine's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:22 PM
i think its possible to miss them to a point. if u talk to them alot its like missing a friend if u dont talk to them for a while. but u cant really miss being with them.

JessicaElaine's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:48 PM
yea. i think everyone has that one person who has hurt them so bad they cant even think about them let alone speak to them. i kno i do

JessicaElaine's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:08 PM
i think there is a line, but u shouldnt have to hold back. honestly if people dont want the honest truth they shouldnt ask the friggen question.

JessicaElaine's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:05 PM
o what a question, haha. im not fond of either, is that a valid answer?

JessicaElaine's photo
Sat 08/30/08 08:03 PM
i think it owuld be interesting to come back as the oppposite sex, but i would probably wanna be the same sex as i am now. just an opinion.

JessicaElaine's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:29 PM
well, I hope no one owuld be offended by a nun and a priest joke. here it is.

so a nun and a priest are going through the dessert on a camel to get to the holy land. all of a sudden the camel falls over and dies. So they are sitting there and the nun realises she has never sen a naked man before. she asks the priest if it would be a sin just to see. he said no and disrobed. the nun lokks down at his penis and asks what it is. he tells her its his giver of life. thats when the nun looks at him and says "well then stick it in the camel and lets get the hell out of here!"

2 Next