Community > Posts By > GGGoodson

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:56 PM

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing organic compound (an organomercurial). Since the 1930s, it has been widely used as a preservative in a number of biological and drug products, including many vaccines, to help prevent potentially life threatening contamination with harmful microbes. Over the past several years, because of an increasing awareness of the potential for neurotoxicity of even low levels of organomercurials and because of the increased number of thimerosal containing vaccines that had been added to the infant immunization schedule, concerns about the use of thimerosal in vaccines and other products have been raised.

yeah O.k i heard something about that, well not that well said but that of children actually getting autism or other conditions after immunization shots.....trippy.

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:51 PM
I posted one about men carrying an attractive gene I got from the news to.....we wont even talk about the problems that caused...lol

Just more propaganda...thought Id pass it on...lol

Its at least humorous

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:49 PM

I know parents with no mental disorders that have children with autism.

Thats kinda what I was thinking , I thought blaming parental psychiatric conditions on autism was pretty far fetched but thats my local news for ya...lol

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:47 PM

I think everyone should investigate vaccines and what exactly is in thimerasol.

What is thimerasol....didnt want to google it...:smile:

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:44 PM
haha ...o.k this should spark s0me debate....

Recently posted on salem-news.com

Study Links Autism to Parents With Mental Disorders
Salem-News.com

The information will help researchers look among related diseases, such as psychiatric disorders, for causes of autism.

What you think?

GGGoodson's photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:39 AM
So I never watched the show but I heard there was a lady from oregon on there and she used to or still does work at one of the bikini coffee shops and she was dumb as hell and the only reason she was able to stick around even a little bit was because she was always wearing bikinis.......this true or no?

GGGoodson's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:37 PM
Drive by photographer....paparazzi

GGGoodson's photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:49 AM
But I also got some great advice 2...
Looks like you just have to take what you want...and weed out the rest .

GGGoodson's photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:45 AM

Well, I was trying to figure out earlier if I had seen anything you had posted prior...but think I was confuzzling you with someone else....

But, there are some good posts, some not so good, and just plain horrible.

laugh Just no whining about why do nice guys always finish last, and stay faaaaaar away from the religion, politics and women & weight issues and you'll be fine drinker

Yeah ran into a couple , they hate it when I post . Granted it was probably some stupid ish...but yeah lots of cool people :smile: happy laugh :wink:
i get that as well...haters!!

Thanks for the advice...I am learning laugh

And yeah Cambolaya , thats pretty much the gist I got laugh

GGGoodson's photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:38 AM
Yeah ran into a couple , they hate it when I post . Granted it was probably some stupid ish...but yeah lots of cool people :smile: happy laugh :wink:

GGGoodson's photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:31 AM

flowerforyou Well I'm already taken but I thought I would say Hi anyway, there are a few of us portland areas ladies lurking around. Give it time it will happen when you least expect it!! :smile:

Thanks Phoenix and Cambolaya , just for the HI even nice 2 meet you . Appreciate it . Really not looking for more than just meeting cool people . Im kinda lonely so I just need to get out and have fun .

GGGoodson's photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:09 AM
Hey Quenne ,

thats right I talked to you before . Yeah not exactly the age Im looking for but you might know some women that are looking for a good guy any leads would be cool I got refrences happy

GGGoodson's photo
Sun 03/30/08 02:00 AM
Any lady's in the Salem/Keizer area 25-35 that are done with the bar scene that are interested in LTR . Wanting to at least make new friends and take it from there ? Just say Hi or drop me an Email...

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:36 PM

Hmmm. Well, the question is what do you mean by "dating"?

If dating actually means, well, dating...don't call more than twice a week, and don't see each other more than maybe once a week. How long is too long? Honestly, I don't think it matters since there's nothing wrong with dating multiple girls--or guys, depending--at a time. Dating's supposed to be the relaxed, get-to-know-you-and-have-fun stage. Going into Relationship mode too early is virtually always deadly. So losing touch is up to you, if you've found someone new or just lose interest.

Now if by dating you mean *relationship*...that's different entirely. Obviously you don't want to let your significant other feel alone, left out or rejected. But in this case too it's a matter of disgression. How much attention is too much, how much is too little, and how much is exactly right, is going to vary from person to person.

Keep in mind that love is not a destination, but a journey. That includes constantly discovering, re-discovering, and re-re-discovering, your lover...and yourself. I don't think the question is really how much time is too much, but whether you can be a mature, adult human being and all that implies.

Since you're a guy, one more note: though it's essential to learn to be sensitive in matters of love, that doesn't mean you must become less masculine somehow. "Sensitive" and "manly" are *not* antonyms.

Hope this helps. Cheers! smokin
-MarsNS

Josh And Mars , your both genius man

Thanks 4 the input

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:28 PM

are you talking online dating or IRL dating?

IRL dating..

depends, I have dated people I see almost everyday, and I have dated people that I only saw once a week... depends on the circumstances....

Yeah I would say depends on curcumstances 2 ....But a straight answer would be a week is 2 long..

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:25 PM

are you talking online dating or IRL dating?

IRL dating..

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:18 PM
If you were dating someone and things were going very well, how long would be "too long" in terms of staying in touch (e.g., phone, text, email, etc.) between real dates?

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 07:53 PM
Advertising

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:45 PM

I would say yes- I havent lost none of my true friends but me and my Ex broke up because I was supposedly jealous of her best friend that was a guy and they spent more time together than we did...Well I told her the guy was a ish bag and kicked his butt mutiple times well he said that my ex was his best friend and told her that and all this b.s. well we split and they were best friends hanging out everyday all while shes insisting nothings going on....well he just got 50 yrs . for being a pedophile raping his girlfriends kid , noy my ex but I guess he got another friend. The scary part is my exs kids were that age but looks like they were not affected...

man sorry to hear that

Yeah pretty crappy huh , but just goes to show you think you know somebody you might not have a clue...

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:42 PM
Yeah I just heard another reort on the news that I was helping some cancers...I was shocked...laugh No but I have patients with Lou Gehrig's and Multiple Sclerosis and they get much relief ..:wink: