Community > Posts By > GGGoodson

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:43 AM

Ya seems to be my biggest problem knowing better...

I know myself pretty well , I mean Ive come along way .
I know it will only get better ,
But I didnt realize this was going to bother me so much ...

Its kinda everything Im against...
I completly wasnt thinking and Im not sure why...
I think im in a rush , to get my american dream ....NOW!!

We're all looking for that "American Dream" but... we have to be very careful when kids are concerned... NO ONE meets my kid until I know he's good enough to do so!

Don't worry hun, she's out there somewhere but remember... patience is a vertue :wink:

Thanks to those that responded without belittling me .
This isnt something I do and definitely not something Im proud of . I think it took 2 to make things go from bad to worse but I feel responsible because I know better . Shes gonna feel like crap because she knows I dont want to have a relationship .

A one night stand is bad enough , but yes the fact the kids got involved takes it to another level....frown

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:30 AM
Ya seems to be my biggest problem knowing better...

I know myself pretty well , I mean Ive come along way .
I know it will only get better ,
But I didnt realize this was going to bother me so much ...

Its kinda everything Im against...
I completly wasnt thinking and Im not sure why...
I think im in a rush , to get my american dream ....NOW!!

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:22 AM
So yeah guess its more like a confession than a question .
Sounds like I wasnt picky enough anyways .

Sorry to the good male population .

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:19 AM
Yeah I was kicking myself about the year thing too...

All I can say is that I got lonely and thats honest but not acceptable . I had a great day with her kids and I love kids but that just made it worse....

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:15 AM
Guess Im not as honest as i thought....

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:12 AM
Lesson learned...

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:07 AM
No its not even the kind of relationship Im looking for , I surprised myself by even excepting . I think I hurt her pretty bad too because she wants to get all serious and I dont . All I can say is sorry but thats not really good enough....

GGGoodson's photo
Tue 05/13/08 12:02 AM
Ya that was my thing to and hers or at least thats what she said . I mean about being serious b4 meeting the kids but we only had one date then she wanted to take me home and well Im pretty ashamed I knew better to say no but I didnt because I wasnt using the right head and now I feel pretty bad .

GGGoodson's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:52 PM
So Ive had abad relationship in the past that after I started dating this woman for awhile her kids aged 7 and 4 started calling me this other guys name....Turns out my it was my ex,s "Best friend" that happend to be a male . Well find out later she was cheating with him and they spent more time together than we did...hence confusion for the kid....

Well recently met another persons kids and after seeing me in there moms bed they started calling me this other guys name....Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this...

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:20 PM
They are absolutely genius children you just have to find what they like to focus on....

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:46 AM
I was told along time ago it was best to be full of **** on herelaugh but why go with the flowlaugh

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:44 AM
Like he said a pictures worth a thousand words .
And I really am to honest...lol

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:40 AM

Hydro 101:wink:

Naw never got the hydro running bought all the equipment and never put it together , decided not to mess with a good thing .

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:37 AM
I could retire but thought I ought to teach first...laugh

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:33 AM
dont pay for the lights....laugh

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:22 AM
Lol...naw I hear its rough down there paying for school....laugh

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:18 AM

I am currently a marijuana provider , Im going to school to be a drug and alcohol counselor .....I can hear the hypocrite label already...lol. But I dont smoke it...I choose that career because Ive been through it...

To honest for my own good...=]

You should try lying. Engraven Image says it does wonders! :wink:

I tried I wasnt good at it...laugh

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:15 AM
I am currently a marijuana provider , Im going to school to be a drug and alcohol counselor .....I can hear the hypocrite label already...lol. But I dont smoke it...I choose that career because Ive been through it...

To honest for my own good...=]

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:07 AM
K this ought to be good...:tongue:

GGGoodson's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:00 AM
Lol....nice headline for the story though...lol..

Yeah I heard about that to , transfer dude..lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6