Community > Posts By > GGGoodson

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:32 PM
I would say yes- I havent lost none of my true friends but me and my Ex broke up because I was supposedly jealous of her best friend that was a guy and they spent more time together than we did...Well I told her the guy was a ish bag and kicked his butt mutiple times well he said that my ex was his best friend and told her that and all this b.s. well we split and they were best friends hanging out everyday all while shes insisting nothings going on....well he just got 50 yrs . for being a pedophile raping his girlfriends kid , noy my ex but I guess he got another friend. The scary part is my exs kids were that age but looks like they were not affected...

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:20 PM
Biker- Tavern Owner

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 06:01 PM
2 weeks before that probably another 2 weeks

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 01:10 AM

LoL...its amazing how important that is to me .
I have met the nicest , smartest , loyal , faithful women and I cant commit because I dont have that attraction for me it just has to be there....Yes Ive been told that to ....But I wont settle

I don't consider it settling. There's far more than physical attraction involved in finding the perfect mate.

Your right I understand ... I get the feeling I'll know it when I see them . And Im far from only concerned about looks...I honestly want the whole package and have known it in the past its almost like a stalker mentality...but it cant become an obsession or you lose...I want that feeling that you knew you had the right one because all you could do was stop and stare because there was something you couldnt explain about that person that you were totally drawn to...i.e confidence , disipline , faith , a quality that is unmistakable .

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 01:00 AM

What are the best places to meet quality women ? i.e smart , beautiful , faithful , funny..

uhhhh where ever you are?

Oooh Oooh did I pick the right answer? love

Theres no right answer just suggestions..

No fun. grumble No fair. grumble Just like your email age restrictions. Guess I'll take my walker and go home laugh laugh laugh

Sorry didnt even know I had restrictions ill change that anyone can email me its coool

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:56 AM
LoL...its amazing how important that is to me .
I have met the nicest , smartest , loyal , faithful women and I cant commit because I dont have that attraction for me it just has to be there....Yes Ive been told that to ....But I wont settle

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:49 AM
Lol...I actually met this really great woman at the buss transit station 2day had a great conversation about the snow we had 2day , she was warm and inviting and actually introduced herself first and said she was staying close to me because there were a bunch of weirdos by her buss stop . But I only got her name and dont know that I would recognize her again . I dont know for me its few and far between that I actually meet somebody that makes me feel funny..

GGGoodson's photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:07 AM
Can you crack dis apache code (X35 P33U I hUJ0H 05 W'I 35V37d 3W d73H)

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:16 PM

yeah so were my last ones...laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
missed em

Oh snap..

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:52 PM

What are the best places to meet quality women ? i.e smart , beautiful , faithful , funny..

uhhhh where ever you are?

Oooh Oooh did I pick the right answer? love

Theres no right answer just suggestions..

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:41 PM
yeah so were my last ones...laugh

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:25 PM
Wow I didnt catch hell for that for 15min. things are looking up...

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:12 PM
Naw Im cool with what Im posting just seeing if I can take away from giving people a reason to talk...laugh

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:04 PM
lollaugh

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:59 PM
Is there anyway to delete an old post you made ....and if not how long do they last?

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:49 PM

church is a great place to meet a good woman

yes if they all arent married......lol the church I attend doesn't have many single men:angry:

Yep, when you reach a certain age, most of the decent ones are gone, best to look when you're young.

Seems easier to grow with someone in youth and inexperience .

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:37 PM
No joke - wiley I will say smoking is ten times harder 2 quite than weed though .

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:25 PM
Put that video on my page that was just 2 good...

Thanx 4 the input and smiles

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:56 PM
LoL...Lilly that was the greatest video haha

Dope!!

GGGoodson's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:43 PM
tool-46 and 2