Community > Posts By > ron

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 07:33 PM
Nature
Friends
Food

no photo
Sat 06/01/19 06:16 PM

who else loves the scent of a fresh rose?
Old Heritage rose

no photo
Tue 04/30/19 04:52 PM

Alright!!!!!!

What are you here for ?

no photo
Mon 04/29/19 03:32 PM
Give info on what you are looking for , and encourage a discussion before anything . Talk for a while on line before trying to meet .

no photo
Thu 04/25/19 02:07 PM

Is right that a man has flings with women 10 year older than them??

Why not ? I'll bet the lucky lady would be flattered to have a guy 10 years younger than herself ask her for a date .

no photo
Wed 04/24/19 03:16 PM

am I attractive
[/quote

You look good ; you should change out the background in your picture however . It detracts from the pic of you .

no photo
Mon 04/22/19 02:28 PM

does anyone enjoy wood burning craft

I thought that went out of style years ago .

no photo
Mon 04/22/19 02:25 PM

is it only this world, or can we choose another?

Emmm whatever u like!

lol.. would love to go to mars

What would you expect to do on Mars ?

no photo
Sun 04/21/19 10:36 AM
Before passing judgement , or an opinion , they have to chat with you for a while first . Just going by looks is real shallow .

no photo
Sun 04/21/19 10:28 AM

I do. Had it once before.

And it didn't last . . did it ?

no photo
Sun 04/21/19 10:22 AM

My bf said “you’re so perfect for me”

blushing

So why are you here . . . ?

no photo
Sat 04/20/19 04:40 PM
When I tried to reply to the quote ; it just printed the quote .
What I wanted to say is ; when you travel in time you can't bring anything with you , otherwise you would be bringing the here and now with you ; you can't do that . It has to be only you .

no photo
Sat 04/20/19 04:37 PM

If you had the chance to go one way in time, and never return to now, when would you want to be at, and what would you take with you ?

I'd get medically fit, top dental, cut appendix and other problematic bits, same as astronauts, and travel back - way back - about 100,000 to 150,000 years ago; early modern humans - Homo sapiens sapiens; Cro-Magnon, and Neanderthal; and maybe Denisovian.

Taking early herbal pharmacopia books, survival books, small steel tools, first aid chest, basic chemicals like sulfur, saltpetre, salt, alum, and heaps of DEET.

The air would be clean (but full of bitey insects etc), the waters would be mostly clean, no dinosaurs, but plenty of other dangers large and small.

I'd (probably) be the weakest but smartest man on the planet, and be able to set up my own civilisation with the people already there, because I would be an 'all knowing' 'god', compared to early simple humans. The President of the World ! Ha !
Or they might just spear me instead.

no photo
Sat 04/20/19 04:36 PM

If you had the chance to go one way in time, and never return to now, when would you want to be at, and what would you take with you ?

I'd get medically fit, top dental, cut appendix and other problematic bits, same as astronauts, and travel back - way back - about 100,000 to 150,000 years ago; early modern humans - Homo sapiens sapiens; Cro-Magnon, and Neanderthal; and maybe Denisovian.

Taking early herbal pharmacopia books, survival books, small steel tools, first aid chest, basic chemicals like sulfur, saltpetre, salt, alum, and heaps of DEET.

The air would be clean (but full of bitey insects etc), the waters would be mostly clean, no dinosaurs, but plenty of other dangers large and small.

I'd (probably) be the weakest but smartest man on the planet, and be able to set up my own civilisation with the people already there, because I would be an 'all knowing' 'god', compared to early simple humans. The President of the World ! Ha !
Or they might just spear me instead.

no photo
Sat 04/20/19 04:26 PM
No ; but trim the beard short and keep it outlined perfectly every other day , and you will look like you take care of yourself also .

no photo
Fri 04/19/19 08:41 PM
Your pics look like you are aiming to impress . . . so yes , your profile is hot .

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 04:47 PM
Needing affirmation that you are regarded as special perhaps is a sign of insecurity ?

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 04:14 PM
All of Europe .

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 04:11 PM
You can keep all of your messages . That way you can go back and reread whenever you want .

no photo
Sat 04/13/19 04:08 PM
What's in the coop ?

Previous 1