Community > Posts By > bananaflambe

bananaflambe's photo
Sun 05/16/21 06:56 AM
Been to L.A.?
It's not as glamorous as the romantic movies they produce. I've always wondered why?

Should you be asking strangers for a date? Or should you ask for friendship? Aren't you sitting there wondering what's in their pants the first time you meet them?

bananaflambe's photo
Sun 05/16/21 06:43 AM

Shouldn't the world have one medium-large city where nudism is allowed?

No, the world shouldn't have one medium-large city where you can expose yourself to others without getting arrested. Seriously, what is the point of letting members of the public see you naked?

you talking about me or anyone?

Give me real reasons why this city should not exist?

bananaflambe's photo
Sun 05/16/21 06:36 AM

As long as we get informed where this is so I can avoid it.

Wouldn't you be curious to see? There's no requirement that you be nude.

bananaflambe's photo
Sat 05/15/21 08:10 PM
Edited by bananaflambe on Sat 05/15/21 08:13 PM
Shouldn't the world have one medium-large city where nudism is allowed?
Is there a city like this somewhere in the world?

Think about it. Evolution has been mostly without clothing from a time perspective. Not only that but nudity has been so commercialized and computerized that there aren't many places of it outdoors. It has been bound to sex by deprivation hasn't it? Is that a good idea binding those two so tightly that there's few places to let your curiosity loose?

bananaflambe's photo
Sat 05/15/21 05:18 PM
It's very rare that I see anyone describe themselves with personality test results.

Examples are:
Myers-Briggs
Disc Assessment
Winslow Personality Profile
Process Communication Model
The Enneagram

Lots of psychology majors too but not much in personals?

bananaflambe's photo
Tue 05/04/21 03:54 PM
I wasn't talking about live video chats one on one. I was talking about the listings themselves that look like MLS listings as if we are in the housing market. In the 90s, bandwidth was an excuse and there was an unwritten promise that online dating would be useful. Now that Cumcast has 100MBit cable connections just like the other ISPs, we are still looking at property listings.

bananaflambe's photo
Mon 04/26/21 11:19 AM
Back in the 90s, personals looked a lot like they do now except the images weren't as high resolution. They look like property listings just about everywhere today.. Without video. Can we really learn anything real about a person without video? aren't we all getting robbed from self-help and choice?

bananaflambe's photo
Sun 09/30/18 11:33 AM
Something coming from nothing is a form of supernatural but it doesn't have to be a God. It could be a system and inanimate.