Community > Posts By > Jodi22

Jodi22's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:53 PM

first all i have no drama with him, but i am making sure he doesnt victimize any other girls with his lieing cheating ways and i want every girl to beware of his deceitfulness. his wife told me this isny the first time this has happened, but no one was willing to come forward with real evidence. he manupilated them and i care more about other people becoming a puppet to his lies then me getting revenge

Do you really think that it will stop him???????? That his wife did not already know? Bail girl and leave it alone.........let him waller in his own hell. What comes around goes around and you are not saving anyone. Hate is an ugly thing. Chalk it up to poor ethics and morals. You are not the first and you will not be the last!

Jodi22's photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:29 AM
Yep that is pretty funny! bigsmile

Jodi22's photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:27 AM
I do not see that happening..............good job, kids, house. It would take alot for me to give all my security up!

Jodi22's photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:23 AM

No...but then...I try to not put myself into a "guilt" situation...ohwell

I agree! As long as I am not committed to anyone and they are not attached, where does the guilt lie?

Jodi22's photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:20 AM
The only answer is to stop allowing her to use you, it only adds confusion to a f'ed up relationship. Let her go and move on!! How can you have another relationship with someone else with her on the back burner. BTW "open" relations almost never work. What a f'ed up world we live in!ohwell

Jodi22's photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:14 AM
It is not so much what we want...........it is what we DO NOT WANT!

Jodi22's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:36 PM

I think the problem here is that you are judgmental. Women are people too, you know, they are going to make their own decisions, good, bad and indifferent, and they aren't thinking of whether you or anyone else is happy with their choices. We live for ourselves, because only if we are happy with ourselves can we be happy with someone else.

You, of course, can make your own choices as well. But to make such a blanket judgment on all women is sexist, paternalistic and just plain rude. It's really not going to get you too far on a site such as this.

Well said!

Jodi22's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:35 PM

I feel kind of jipped.
Years online, and have
only received one
naughty email.
frustrated

(My comment was suposed to be attched here???? LOL Once again!)

Don't tempt me! LOL

Jodi22's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:32 PM
I could make a very long list grouping all men together regarding subjects from bowel issues to wondering eyes! We are not the same anymore than you guys are the same. Consider we wear make-up, sexy clothes and smell good to attract you!!! (I refuse to quit bathing!!!) Sex is a personal choice and I agree if you can not handle it do not do it. We are old enough to know sex does not mean forever so you should not get your feelings hurt if it is a bang and run, hence do not put yourself in that position. Once again we should already have learned that one!

I think you were just trying to ruffle some feathers!! Job well done! bigsmile

Jodi22's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:24 PM
Don't tempt me!!! LOL

Jodi22's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:24 PM
No sweet, it means you have different internal attributes than others (which is not a bad thing by far), that is all. Moral behavior and self respect are not alien, just not practiced much! Be you, you will stay much happier!!!

Jodi22's photo
Thu 11/27/08 03:20 PM
Geeeeee I wonder why someone with your awesome insite and persecption is single!!! I have already tossed all my make-up and dress-up clothes, dug out the chasity belt and flushed every illegal substance in the house. Am I perfect now?????? bigsmile

Jodi22's photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:07 AM
I truely hate the thought of getting old and looking old is oh so much worse!!! I can not believe 39 is just around the corner!!!! I need some major crack filler, and some high grade sand paper!!!! Any drywall men out there willing to help a girl our? ohwell

Jodi22's photo
Sun 11/23/08 05:34 PM
You might consider the type of women you show intrest in. What are you looking for???? Everyone has a match out there. It took me a couple of really bad reationships to see that the type of men that create a spark are not the ones that are best for me! Just a thought!

Jodi22's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:15 AM

I met this girl almost a month ago, we've been texting nonstop ever since. Now her ex from earlier in the year wants her back after they broke up cause he was going to move away, plans changed and he's staying and wants her back... I'm falling for this girl.

Sorry love the ball is not in your court, you just have to wait and see! Good luck!:smile:

Jodi22's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:12 AM
It appears all the bases have been covered--- Talking, Smiling, Pushing, Kissing, Groping, Striping and Verbal Sexual Demands! You should be well informed now!!!shocked

Jodi22's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:07 AM

Let's say someone had a child and found themselves helplessly in "real love" and wanting to do and give the best of themselves for their child. Wouldn't that be significant and selfish motivation?

Krimsa, what I mean by this is that one's love for your child and thereby wanting to be and give the best of yourself for them can be the selfish motivation for changing one's life.

You are confusing/mixing unconditional love with given love. Love in a romantic relationship is conditional no matter how you look at it. You may not choose to love that person but you choose to act on that love. Unconditional love has no bounds like the instinct to breath. A mother (if normal) feels unconditional love for a child as the child does for her. There is no comparison.

The question did not specify a type of love so I am not confusing/mixing anything. I'm merely pointing out that the love one feels for a child can indeed be an impetus for change in oneself. Therefore, my answer to the question remains yes, 'real love' can save someone.

Oh so that is why the question is posted under "Relationship Advice" on a dating site!!! LOL Got'ch!

Jodi22's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:05 AM

Do you know the difference between a filet mignon
and a blow job? No? Wanna come over for dinner?

LOL now that is a good one!!! These posts are to funny!!!!

Jodi22's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:01 AM

There has to be a "You" first. Love can then add great things to that.
Love can be sooo meaningless without the foundation of a Happy You.
Too many people looking to be "rescued" by love.
Love does not rescue, it builds on what is already good in us.

JMO

Well Said!

Wow!!! thanks.....and I've only had 1 cup of coffee........

I'm a pot ahead!!! Maybe you think better a little cloudy!!! HA! HA!

Jodi22's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:00 AM
Two years is a very long time not to experience physical affection. I do not think I would thrive very well and I am not willing to test it out!!! Sending luck your way!!
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Previous 1 3 4