Community > Posts By > shamrockblues

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 11:01 PM
Santa Claus God would be no older than Rasta God. He's still being depicted as a humanoid, just a different shape/color/hairstyle. I'm sure that if the church art had been in africa or the caribbean then we'd see more of Rasta God.

Truthfully I'm holding out for Transformer God with the optional missle launcher and kung-fu grip.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:56 PM
7. ?????
8. Profit!

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:51 PM
Your pun has been noted. Expect the Death Squad to arrive sometime later this evening for horrible, horrible usage. =p

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:48 PM
If you have farm animals why do you need to meet someone? ...Someone was gonna say it eventually, I might as well do it first!

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:44 PM
Appearing as the ethnicity of the person he's speaking to has nothing to do with being anachronistic unless he's talking to an amish person.

We got off topic anyway, I, personally, feel that a secular government is the only way to safely allow for religious beliefs outside of the one controlling the state.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:38 PM
What you need for a relationship is bait. Just walk around in your best clothes talking about how your favorite activities are changing yourself and commitment. Then get your chloroform and some rope.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:35 PM
yeah... go for that idea... it might cause you to start a relationship with a rather large man that will make you their *****

He never said a healthy relationship...also, Bubba is just misunderstood.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:30 PM
First you get the chloroform and some rope.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:30 PM
Clearly you've never been thru Richmond...or Mt. Trashmore...yes, a state claim to fame is a mountain of trash. I call that exhibit A and rest my case. =p

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:28 PM
Maybe he's anachronistic in his view of society?

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:26 PM
Take it to the Student counsellor or Dean. They have people you may appeal to.

Also, what was the paper on? I got slammed hard on several papers I wrote because they didn't go along with my Prof's line of thought.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:23 PM
I'll talk, but I demand my lawyer be present. =p

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:22 PM
Check govt. service or even private sector for a psychiatrist(sp?) Many people do pro bono work. I know the court system has a program to outreach to victims of childhood abuse in VA, and might be available to you as well.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:17 PM
Maybe it's God reaching thru the interweb to get at the heathen worshipers? I've heard he's a vengeful caucasian beareded man.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:13 PM
For clarification, are we refering to a secular govt. and why we have one, or are we talking about govt. being seperate from all religions to make sure that every religion has a fair standing in the laws of the govt?

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:08 PM
Good to hear...or read at any rate. =p

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:04 PM
You could most likely get these questions answered by your physician? I would imagine that he or she would be able to give you a more concise workup about what to expect.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 10:01 PM
You can fake profiles and pics, I think the most important part is being able to talk with someone. More informative than a three paragraph infomercial about their love of long walks on the beach and romantic dinners at Italian restaraunts.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:57 PM
Evening all, I just joined the site and thought I'd make the obligatory hello post.

shamrockblues's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:53 PM
Topic says it all.

Previous 1